Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> The Official iPad Pro discussion thread v1

views

guilt79
post Nov 13 2015, 12:42 PM

Getting Started
146 posts

QUOTE(stringfellow @ Nov 12 2015, 09:02 PM)
iPad Pro arriving tomorrow at local Apple Premium Resellers. No Apple Pencil or Keyboard cover though. sad.gif
Bro. Can tell me which store had it? Checking around and most of them say next month
guilt79
post Nov 13 2015, 09:52 PM

Getting Started
146 posts

QUOTE(stringfellow @ Nov 13 2015, 07:58 PM)
MacStudio BBPark.
Thanks bro. I'm ever frustrated today. Called almost all the Epicentre and Machines in KL.. All give me stupid answers..

I'm going there to get one.
guilt79
post Dec 13 2015, 09:10 AM

Getting Started
146 posts

Got my iPad Pro, weeks ago.

At first, reading and watching review, seems like mixed.. Some argues that it's just a big iPad, does nothing.

I got his same perception too when iPad came out. It was just the same as iPhone. Who would want to get a bigger screen iPhone?

This iPad Pro is excellent for me. My colleagues as k me with the price tag, you can get a MacBook. But laptop is laptop. You can't use it while in bed and the "clamshell" for laptop is troublesome and inconvenient. iPad Pro is like a laptop screen but tablet is just awesome.

I have to agree with some reviewers out there. It's big and need time to adjust and currently, not much support yet. But it's great for reading, watching video and somehow, typing much faster in Pro compared to Normal size iPad.

guilt79
post Jan 1 2016, 11:49 PM

Getting Started
146 posts

Anyone got issue with the wifi connection?

My iPad pro having problem with connection. I don't have that issue with my s6 edge and iPad 3..

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0469sec    0.45    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th October 2020 - 07:08 PM