Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> SKYVILLA @ D' ISLAND RESIDENCE, PUCHONG [OT], French Riviera Styled Low Density Condos Investment

views

TSaccetera
post Sep 7 2015, 11:27 PM, updated 4y ago

Ambassador of Housing
All Stars
10,775 posts

The earlier threads were transferred out. Restarting.

user posted image
http://www.lbs.com.my/property-collections...dence/skyvilla/

SKYVILLA, D’ Island Residence

- 17-storey
- Two Blocks
- Low density with only 352 units
- 3 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms
- Built-up range from 1,026 – 1,218 sf

SkyVilla, situated in the heart of D’ Island, surrounded by serene lakes of picturesque views, “abode in the sky” concept in mind, every dwelling has a spacious living environment equipped with panoramic view of the township and waterfront.

With enhanced convenience to the commercial plot and clubhouse next to it, giving its residents an experience like no others.

SkyVilla provides a relaxed environment with low density and element of security. One’s soul can be revitalized with more than 30 facilities on the podium floor and roof deck, whether it’s an active pursuit or just aimless idling.

In SkyVilla, it is where staying at home feels like a vacation everyday.

user posted image

This post has been edited by accetera: Aug 4 2020, 12:23 PM
wts6819
post Sep 7 2015, 11:30 PM

Enthusiast
875 posts

A lot agent called me for this project.

Are they still with their Tadika quality? I'm enough with one purchase with them before. Lucky now can rent out and cover my rental haha.
VincentProperty
post Sep 8 2015, 01:24 AM

On my way
603 posts

QUOTE(accetera @ Sep 7 2015, 11:27 PM)
The earlier threads were transferred out. Restarting.
user posted image
http://www.lbs.com.my/property-collections...dence/skyvilla/
SKYVILLA, D’ Island Residence

- 17-storey
- Two Blocks
- Low density with only 352 units
- 3 bedrooms + 2 bathrooms
- Built-up range from 1,026 – 1,218 sf

SkyVilla, situated in the heart of D’ Island, surrounded by serene lakes of picturesque views, “abode in the sky” concept in mind, every dwelling has a spacious living environment equipped with panoramic view of the township and waterfront.

With enhanced convenience to the commercial plot and clubhouse next to it, giving its residents an experience like no others.

SkyVilla provides a relaxed environment with low density and element of security. One’s soul can be revitalized with more than 30 facilities on the podium floor and roof deck, whether it’s an active pursuit or just aimless idling.

In SkyVilla, it is where staying at home feels like a vacation everyday.

user posted image
Interesting, Low density, wondering how much PSF

This post has been edited by VincentProperty: Dec 11 2015, 11:47 AM
izhar86
post Sep 8 2015, 10:00 PM

37 posts

nice. any buyers here?
izhar86
post Sep 8 2015, 10:01 PM

37 posts

QUOTE(VincentProperty @ Sep 8 2015, 01:24 AM)
Interesting, Low density, wonder how much PSF
around 600
izhar86
post Sep 16 2015, 04:00 PM

37 posts

Bought a unit here. just luv the environment. maybe someone can share status and when will work starts. and what is the current sold unit.

Thanks
PeriPeri2014
post Sep 16 2015, 04:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,226 posts

QUOTE(izhar86 @ Sep 8 2015, 10:01 PM)
around 600
Shd be more than 600psft.

rebate 8%??
izhar86
post Sep 16 2015, 04:29 PM

37 posts

QUOTE(PeriPeri2014 @ Sep 16 2015, 04:16 PM)
Shd be more than 600psft.

rebate 8%??
Not sure, last is 7%. but they have very attractive rebate. the cash rebate also can be use to offset the balance 3%. The balance can use for reno afterwards.
SUSMNet
post Sep 16 2015, 07:20 PM

10k Club
All Stars
11,954 posts

be caution, the water level is rising
nexona88
post Sep 16 2015, 08:21 PM

The Royal Club Member
All Stars
41,806 posts

QUOTE(MNet @ Sep 16 2015, 07:20 PM)
be caution, the water level is rising
hmm.gif
wil-i-am
post Sep 16 2015, 08:30 PM

10k Club
10,001 posts

No experience with LBS
How is their quality n response after VP?
Ditto(._.)
post Sep 17 2015, 06:26 PM

Getting Started
73 posts

parking
izhar86
post Sep 17 2015, 07:57 PM

37 posts

QUOTE(wil-i-am @ Sep 16 2015, 08:30 PM)
No experience with LBS
Gud Q, i also not sure, anyone can share?

Tq
wts6819
post Sep 18 2015, 09:07 AM

Enthusiast
875 posts

QUOTE(wil-i-am @ Sep 16 2015, 08:30 PM)
No experience with LBS
I bought one of their property before, The Lake Residence Puchong in Putra Perdana (1 year & 9 months VPed up to date).
This is my own personal view. I will keep away from LBS product from now on. Indeed they offer attractive price and package.

Pros:
1. Deliver it fast and smooth. Usually early than schedule.
2. Staff is responsive to your unit issue/complaint in short period.

Cons:
1. Living Hall = Tile/floor crack about 5-7 meters long. TWICE within 1+ year after VP.
2. Small Room = Tile/foor and wall crack. TWICE within 1+ year after VP.
3. Medium Room = Tile/foor and wall crack. TWICE within 1+ year after VP.
4. Piping = Water Leaking TWICE at various area. Low water pressure at shower. I believe this is due to bad piping installation and design. Have to install water heater or water pump.
5. Electric Wiring = Doing one single loop at Kitchen area (32A Circuit Breaker) which is quite risky to me. Not providing aircond and water heater point. I need to do it myself.
6. Main Gate = Stated in S&P it is Gated and Guarded. They give you simple manual gate entry and very small guard house. I also pity those guard cos inside no power point provided. No fan during hot time. JMB took over and fork out large sum of maintenance budget to settle all this mess.
7. Incoming power from TNB = Didn’t inspect it properly before handover. Caused few owner wiring circuit burned due to incoming cable installed is not properly secured.
8. Not collaborating with TMNET to bring in internet. JMB have to do this and took 6-8 months long to settle.
9. Ugly lighting and phone pole installed at inconvenience area. Some owner have one single pole in the middle of their balcony haha. thumbup.gif

They offer good price and they got no issue on delivery. But they give you BAD material and quality.

However, their maintenance staff Uncle Lim is a very good and efficient staff. They should give him a very good bonus to attend owner complaint.

My 12 cent view.
ANNIYAN_X
post Sep 18 2015, 09:26 AM

On my way
572 posts

QUOTE(wts6819 @ Sep 18 2015, 09:07 AM)
I bought one of their property before, The Lake Residence Puchong in Putra Perdana (1 year & 9 months VPed up to date).
This is my own personal view. I will keep away from LBS product from now on. Indeed they offer attractive price and package.

Pros:
1. Deliver it fast and smooth. Usually early than schedule.
2. Staff is responsive to your unit issue/complaint in short period.

Cons:
1. Living Hall = Tile/floor crack about 5-7 meters long. TWICE within 1+ year after VP.
2. Small Room = Tile/foor and wall crack. TWICE within 1+ year after VP.
3. Medium Room = Tile/foor and wall crack. TWICE within 1+ year after VP.
4. Piping = Water Leaking TWICE at various area. Low water pressure at shower. I believe this is due to bad piping installation and design. Have to install water heater or water pump.
5. Electric Wiring = Doing one single loop at Kitchen area (32A Circuit Breaker) which is quite risky to me. Not providing aircond and water heater point. I need to do it myself.
6. Main Gate = Stated in S&P it is Gated and Guarded. They give you simple manual gate entry and very small guard house. I also pity those guard cos inside no power point provided. No fan during hot time. JMB took over and fork out large sum of maintenance budget to settle all this mess.
7. Incoming power from TNB = Didn’t inspect it properly before handover. Caused few owner wiring circuit burned due to incoming cable installed is not properly secured.
8.    Not collaborating with TMNET to bring in internet. JMB have to do this and took 6-8 months long to settle.
9.    Ugly lighting and phone pole installed at inconvenience area. Some owner have one single pole in the middle of their balcony haha. thumbup.gif
They offer good price and they got no issue on delivery. But they give you BAD material and quality.

However, their maintenance staff Uncle Lim is a very good and efficient staff. They should give him a very good bonus to attend owner complaint.

My 12 cent view.
no 9 is the most idiotic thing lah...anyway no point in staff efficient in listening to complains unless the complain get rectified?? keep complain and hopefully they rectify!! vmad.gif

wil-i-am
post Sep 18 2015, 10:03 AM

10k Club
10,001 posts

QUOTE(wts6819 @ Sep 18 2015, 09:07 AM)

My 12 cent view.
Thanks for d feedback
gugukrez
post Sep 21 2015, 04:30 PM

Enthusiast
939 posts

What is the pros and cons for this project?

Will you buy if you can afford ?
izhar86
post Sep 21 2015, 04:39 PM

37 posts

I already bought 1, after seeing how well planned the island concept is. My only worried is the unit due to comment above, maybe some buyer from their BSP skypark can share some info on the quality. The we can see their latest project quality.

Hopefully on this skyvilla condo, they deliver condo quality. Btw, went to site previously, site is gated and piling started.

This post has been edited by izhar86: Sep 21 2015, 04:40 PM
izhar86
post Oct 2 2015, 05:06 PM

37 posts

Went to the site for status looks like they doing the piling at the moment.

Attached Image

Attached Image

p.s. i dont know how to rotate. via mobile.

This post has been edited by izhar86: Oct 2 2015, 05:08 PM
wil-i-am
post Oct 10 2015, 08:49 PM

10k Club
10,001 posts

Did anyone attend the Official launch today n how is the response?

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0236sec    0.19    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:28 AM