Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Love & Co, General discussion

views

blueboy0622
post Dec 30 2017, 09:24 AM

10 posts

QUOTE(RootOfJesse @ Dec 21 2016, 10:55 PM)
Had a bad experience with Love & Co recently. The staff didn't mention to me about 0℅ instalment when there were actually promotions from three different banks.

Amount paid in full and had to go through a week of hassle of calling and liaising with the sales girl to re-do the transaction.

In the end, the company still wants to charge 4℅ for retransaction.

I don't mind paying in full. If they would have mentioned it to me before the purchase, I would have more cash in hand.
Mind to share what are the 3 banks?
not sure if still applicable now

Thanks
RootOfJesse
post Jan 3 2018, 10:18 PM

Getting Started
240 posts

QUOTE(blueboy0622 @ Dec 30 2017, 09:24 AM)
Mind to share what are the 3 banks?
not sure if still applicable now

Thanks
Should be HSBC Maybank cimb
blueboy0622
post Jan 17 2018, 09:30 PM

10 posts

QUOTE(RootOfJesse @ Jan 3 2018, 10:18 PM)
Should be HSBC Maybank cimb
Thanks for your reply.
joeylny
post Jan 20 2018, 12:15 PM

On my way
554 posts

[quote=zimC,Dec 20 2017, 11:14 PM]
[quote=joeylny,Dec 19 2017, 03:45 PM]
love and co is nice. or u can try lumiere as well.
Which love and co did u go .. if its gardens i might be able to get some discount ..

Haha how many percent? They given Christmas discount now..on top of that still able top up discount?

[/quote]

i relocated to sg..so cant get for u anymore ..but u can negotiate them they always have promo

Vio
post Aug 4 2018, 05:41 PM

Enthusiast
828 posts

hey guys, was told Love n Co now issues their diamond with IAG certs?
kambingkoh
post Aug 5 2018, 11:05 AM

Getting Started
76 posts

QUOTE(Vio @ Aug 4 2018, 05:41 PM)
hey guys, was told Love n Co now issues their diamond with IAG certs?
They do have some certs from some not-so-famous lab, but they are also relatively cheaper, but there is a possibility that these labs may be not as strict as GIA.

Their current signature LoveMarque diamonds are graded by IIDGR or IGI. I would prefer the IIDGR certs because the diamonds should be newer and with laser inscription on the table of the diamond and with the Hearts & Arrows image on the cert. Personally think that IGI stones are more like their old stocks, but I can't be sure.
Vio
post Aug 5 2018, 10:12 PM

Enthusiast
828 posts

QUOTE(kambingkoh @ Aug 5 2018, 11:05 AM)
They do have some certs from some not-so-famous lab, but they are also relatively cheaper, but there is a possibility that these labs may be not as strict as GIA.

Their current signature LoveMarque diamonds are graded by IIDGR or IGI. I would prefer the IIDGR certs because the diamonds should be newer and with laser inscription on the table of the diamond and with the  Hearts & Arrows image on the cert. Personally think that IGI stones are more like their old stocks, but I can't be sure.
hmm so confused with these certs stuff, went over to midvalley the other day and was told other than the LoveMarque series, the rest are all IAG, which i cant find much info on that.

Made a call to sunway branch, the staff there answered and told me most of their diamonds are now graded with IAG
kambingkoh
post Aug 5 2018, 11:51 PM

Getting Started
76 posts

QUOTE(Vio @ Aug 5 2018, 10:12 PM)
hmm so confused with these certs stuff, went over to midvalley the other day and was told other than the LoveMarque series, the rest are all IAG, which i cant find much info on that.

Made a call to sunway branch, the staff there answered and told me most of their diamonds are now graded with IAG
If that's the case, then perhaps you try to look elsewhere?
Vio
post Aug 6 2018, 09:47 AM

Enthusiast
828 posts

went to see a few, but kinda like the design there but just a little concern with the cert, also wah chan comes with in-house cert from gia, is there such a thing?
kambingkoh
post Aug 7 2018, 12:21 AM

Getting Started
76 posts

QUOTE(Vio @ Aug 6 2018, 09:47 AM)
went to see a few, but kinda like the design there but just a little concern with the cert, also wah chan comes with in-house cert from gia, is there such a thing?
Usually in-house cert means the jeweller grade themselves. GIA is an independent organization and they are the world's diamond foremost authority. To put in simpler, we can just say Wah Chan carries diamonds graded by GIA, and keeps these diamonds in-house.

As for IAG, my personal opinion is that their name and font has some motive of confusing people. Just my 2 cents. Again, sticking to GIA is the better choice if you are comparing AIG.
Vio
post Aug 7 2018, 09:47 AM

Enthusiast
828 posts

QUOTE(kambingkoh @ Aug 7 2018, 12:21 AM)
Usually in-house cert means the jeweller grade themselves. GIA is an independent organization and they are the world's diamond foremost authority. To put in simpler, we can just say Wah Chan carries diamonds graded by GIA, and keeps these diamonds in-house.

As for IAG, my personal opinion is that their name and font has some motive of confusing people. Just my 2 cents. Again, sticking to GIA is the better choice if you are comparing AIG.
thank you so much for the explanation. really appreciate it!

yea i thought so, the IAG has the same letters to AIG, and a quick search on the internet hardly yields anything on IAG
kambingkoh
post Aug 7 2018, 12:40 PM

Getting Started
76 posts

QUOTE(Vio @ Aug 7 2018, 09:47 AM)
thank you so much for the explanation. really appreciate it!

yea i thought so, the IAG has the same letters to AIG, and a quick search on the internet hardly yields anything on IAG
No problem! Let me know if you have further questions.

5 Pages « < 3 4 5Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0152sec    0.21    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:02 PM