Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Complaints against Devour, No Receipt and Tax Invoice Given

off_shore
post Sep 3 2015, 10:54 PM, updated 9y ago

Enthusiast
841 posts

Forumer you are complaining against: Devour A.K.A. Elvis from Frixfox Solution (WhatsApp using 012-3324420; another number 014-9359920; Facebook

Item being sold/bought: Lenovo Ideapad Yoga 500 (Red)

Original thread link: https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=2713641&hl=

He PM me first about an enquiry about HP Beats laptop and then continue to WhatsApp as he requested for faster deal.

Date of transaction: 10.08.2015 (It was on a Monday); I complained on his thread we dealt at 11.08.2015 now I checked the Calendar it was 10.08.2015

Details of the complaint :

After thinking for a whole day, I think future buyers of Devour deserved to know how irresponsible and arrogant this guy is!! Think twice, thrice before dealing with him! He has so many complaints against him and my luck wasn't on my side when I chose to deal with him since he was SUPER responsive when he wanted to close deal with me!

The Incident:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

I have all the WhatsApp and Facebook messages with me, if needed I will post them up.

Now, to settle this is EASY
- SEND ME the damn receipt to my email as I am not even able to register my laptop! Read here: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/warrantylo...tyregistration)
- I need the invoice to file my income tax claims for this year!
- I will change the warranty start date myself but SEND TO ME, not by postage please.. after all these shits you still expect me to give you my house address??? Send it to my email.. use someone's email to send to me since you said sent many times I yet to receive any!
- Communicate with me!!! You don't even show some sincerity to your customers! You're a disputed seller yet you never bothered to re-claim the trust!!! Reply to my WhatsApp, FB, here, PM or anything place where i can be reached!

I will give you 3 more days max to contact me with proper conversation and not threatening me and calling people high esteem? LOL.... Else, i will make police report and to consumer tribunal complaints.

This post has been edited by off_shore: Sep 3 2015, 11:42 PM
adamtayy
post Sep 3 2015, 11:27 PM

Regular
1,121 posts

QUOTE(off_shore @ Sep 3 2015, 10:54 PM)
Forumer you are complaining against: Devour A.K.A. Elvis from Frixfox Solution  (WhatsApp using 012-3324420; another number 014-9359920; Facebook

He PM me first about an enquiry about HP Beats laptop and then continue to WhatsApp as he requested for faster deal.

Date of transaction: 10.08.2015 (It was on a Monday); I complained on his thread we dealt at 11.08.2015 now I checked the Calendar it was 10.08.2015

After thinking for a whole day, I think future buyers of Devour deserved to know how irresponsible and arrogant this guy is!! Think twice, thrice before dealing with him! He has so many complaints against him and my luck wasn't on my side when I chose to deal with him since he was SUPER responsive when he wanted to close deal with me!

The Incident:

I have all the WhatsApp and Facebook messages with me, if needed I will post them up.

- SEND ME the damn receipt to my email as I am not even able to register my laptop! Read here: https://support.lenovo.com/us/en/warrantylo...tyregistration)
- I will change the warranty start date myself but SEND TO ME, not by postage please.. after all these shits you still expect me to give you my house address??? Send it to my email.. use someone's email to send to me since you said sent many times I yet to receive any!
- Communicate with me!!! You don't even show some sincerity to your customers! You're a disputed seller yet you never bothered to re-claim the trust!!! Reply to my WhatsApp, FB, here, PM or anything place where i can be reached!

I will give you 3 more days max to contact me with proper conversation and not threatening me and calling people high esteem? LOL.... Else, i will make police report and to consumer tribunal complaints.
Gd, kalau dia tak nak settle, we go hunt him down, and cut his koo koo ciao
JC DIY
post Sep 3 2015, 11:40 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(off_shore @ Sep 3 2015, 11:54 PM)
Forumer you are complaining against: Devour A.K.A. Elvis from Frixfox Solution  (WhatsApp using 012-3324420; another number 014-9359920; Facebook

The Incident:

Hand written receipt without Company Tax registration no. I believe that IT gadgets,laptops etc must have tax included in the Tax invoice.As a consumer, you should lodge a report with the Ministry of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs so that action can be taken against the business.

This post has been edited by JC DIY: Sep 3 2015, 11:43 PM
adamtayy
post Sep 3 2015, 11:43 PM

Regular
1,121 posts

QUOTE(JC DIY @ Sep 3 2015, 11:40 PM)
As a consumer, you should lodge a report with the Ministry of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs so that action can be taken against the business.
Complaint cannot solve the issue, this con man must be taught a lesson..

Hunt him down, whack him kao kao.. cool2.gif
JC DIY
post Sep 3 2015, 11:44 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(adamtayy @ Sep 4 2015, 12:43 AM)

Hunt him down, whack him kao kao..  cool2.gif
You also kena con by him before? hmm.gif
off_shore
post Sep 3 2015, 11:46 PM

Enthusiast
841 posts

QUOTE(JC DIY @ Sep 3 2015, 11:40 PM)
Hand written receipt without Company Tax registration no. I believe that IT gadgets,laptops etc must have tax included in the Tax invoice.As a consumer, you should lodge a report with the Ministry of Domestic Trade and Consumer Affairs so that action can be taken against the business.
I will proceed to report him if he did not reply me in 3 days!

QUOTE(adamtayy @ Sep 3 2015, 11:43 PM)

Hunt him down, whack him kao kao..  cool2.gif
You have case with him too??
off_shore
post Sep 3 2015, 11:47 PM

Enthusiast
841 posts

Devour,

Thanks for one former who reminded me, since you claimed that you sent many times to my email and I did not receive, please use the attachment function in this LYN so that I can download it. No more excuse email cannot reach me!

This post has been edited by off_shore: Sep 3 2015, 11:47 PM
devour
post Sep 4 2015, 12:22 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,227 posts

Hi everyone, good evening, straight to the point,

Our explanation already in here

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2713641/+1920

as attachment, you text us at today around 4pm, mention you solve it with come our place to took the receipt by own, dont want post, ok lo, we ready for u, sudden u open dispute and ask another, inconsistencies like this also can laugh.gif . ya lor, our fault not reply u immediately, we should act like your bf, 24 hour stand by for u.

Attached Image

thats all, nothing to said and we need to reply,. Oh, one more thing, to the one that unknow the real picture, your reply has funny point, ur eye see we issue a invoice without tax number to TS. .? The paper we gave her is delivery order, omg, ppl said u trust, at least request black and white see ma tongue.gif

End. Have a nice day.

This post has been edited by devour: Sep 4 2015, 12:23 AM
off_shore
post Sep 4 2015, 12:41 AM

Enthusiast
841 posts

QUOTE(devour @ Sep 4 2015, 12:22 AM)

as attachment,  you text  us at today around 4pm,  mention you solve it with come our place to took the receipt by own, dont want post, ok lo, we ready for u, sudden u open dispute and ask another, inconsistencies like this also can  laugh.gif .  ya lor, our fault not reply u immediately,  we should act like your bf, 24 hour stand by for u.

Attached Image

thats all, nothing to said and we need to reply,. Oh,  one more thing, to the one that unknow the real picture, your reply has funny point, ur eye see we issue a invoice without tax number to TS. .? The paper we gave her is delivery order, omg, ppl said u trust, at least request black and white see ma tongue.gif

End. Have a nice day.
U see the way u replied is super irresponsible. U did not reply my messages and u want me to assume u accepted my offer to come to collect? U can be so irresponsible then I can be as well.... U as seller should stick to ur words first place.. U always online in lyn.. Read whatsapp soooo hard to reply one word yes... U don't know what is responsibility then don't learn to open business ok????

Send me my receipt through PM now! Since u always online, please use the function! I don't want to see ur face or deal with u anymore. Send now or I will take further action...

Btw, ur so lazy to even download the picture I sent to you as indicated in your whatsapp.... I'm happy that u showed ur irresponsibility to lyn... Cheers..

This post has been edited by off_shore: Sep 4 2015, 12:55 AM
adamtayy
post Sep 7 2015, 01:47 AM

Regular
1,121 posts

as attachment,  you text  us at today around 4pm,  mention you solve it with come our place to took the receipt by own, dont want post, ok lo, we ready for u, sudden u open dispute and ask another, inconsistencies like this also can  laugh.gif .  ya lor, our fault not reply u immediately,  we should act like your bf, 24 hour stand by for u.

Attached Image

thats all, nothing to said and we need to reply,. Oh,  one more thing, to the one that unknow the real picture, your reply has funny point, ur eye see we issue a invoice without tax number to TS. .? The paper we gave her is delivery order, omg, ppl said u trust, at least request black and white see ma tongue.gif

End. Have a nice day.
This guy, f...king retard man..
wilsonyong8850
post Sep 9 2015, 06:09 PM

Casual
404 posts

Attached Image

End. Have a nice day.
Mr Devour, Where is my extended warranty refund huh? TS, he always act like this one, you open dispute then he don't want chap you d... BTW, Mr Devour, congrats for moving to new shops smile.gif No open shop dinner ar? You still no refund me yet, need me go to your shop to congrats xia?

This post has been edited by wilsonyong8850: Sep 9 2015, 06:10 PM
devour
post Sep 9 2015, 09:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,227 posts

QUOTE(wilsonyong8850 @ Sep 9 2015, 06:09 PM)
Mr Devour, Where is my extended warranty refund huh? TS, he always act like this one, you open dispute then he don't want chap you d... BTW, Mr Devour, congrats for moving to new shops smile.gif No open shop dinner ar? You still no refund me yet, need me go to your shop to congrats xia?
Yes, u may , contact us at 012 332 4420 =)
off_shore
post Sep 9 2015, 09:34 PM

Enthusiast
841 posts

Devour,

I had filled my laptop model and serial number on the receipt template you sent to me, scanned and replied to you. It is now only lack of your signature and company stamp. Once done please send it back to me and I request for the warranty extension myself.

Thanks
devour
post Sep 10 2015, 11:17 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,227 posts

QUOTE(off_shore @ Sep 9 2015, 09:34 PM)
Devour,

I had filled my laptop model and serial number on the receipt template you sent to me, scanned and replied to you. It is now only lack of your signature and company stamp. Once done please send it back to me and I request for the warranty extension myself.

Thanks
How many time need to explain to you your is never a warranty extend, warranty extend means laptop warranty example 1 year , you paid to extend to 2 years or 3 years, but you never paid it.

Yours is update you purchase date only, which currently you bought the laptop on 11 August, but in Lenovo system show warranty start earlier, so will need to update it to 11 August, thats it, a very simple thing which we had sent to request from lenovo, and you just need wait few more days to check back, all buyer have same procedure. Even you had non sense complain , we did the same services for u

Guess what, we ask you contact us by phone, we will send over the invoice, but you never , you have no guts facing us,you just be keyboard warrior , only abusing forum topic to show that we had bully you, which way we had ?you had all our info and show to public but yet we still stand here, and you afraid us ? What a ojoke,Don't be too much .

Once again, please collect the invoice from us and we will requesr your signature for proof, email is not a good idea anymore since how many times we had sent you but you claim that not receive it, even we show our sent email record, that's non sense replying from other, so we prefer black and white receiving signature

This post has been edited by devour: Sep 10 2015, 11:37 AM
off_shore
post Sep 10 2015, 01:39 PM

Enthusiast
841 posts

QUOTE(devour @ Sep 10 2015, 11:17 AM)
How many time need to explain to you your is never a warranty extend, warranty extend means laptop warranty example 1 year , you paid to extend to 2 years or 3 years, but you never paid it.

Yours is update you purchase date only, which currently you bought the laptop on 11 August, but in Lenovo system show warranty start earlier, so will need to update it to 11 August,  thats it, a very simple thing which we had sent to request from lenovo, and you just need wait few more days to check back, all buyer have same procedure. Even you had non sense complain , we did the same services for u
Guess what, we ask you contact us by phone,  we will send over the invoice, but you never , you have no guts facing us,you just be keyboard warrior , only abusing forum topic to show that we had bully you, which way we had ?you had all our info and show to public but yet we still stand here, and you afraid us ? What a ojoke,Don't be too much .

Once  again, please collect the invoice from us and we will requesr your signature for proof, email is not a good idea anymore since how many times we had sent you but you claim that not receive it, even we show our sent email record, that's non sense replying from other, so we prefer black and white receiving signature
Hello DEVOUR,

I am not so free like you always in Malaysia. You do know I fly here and there as a part of job requirements and if i call you from oversea, are you willing to compensate the fee? Bullshit aside, whatever term you like to me to say... Warranty Extension or update purchase date... it's your call.

If you feel so agitated with the term we used, i am sorry then.

STILL, mistake is a mistake. You promised me 1 month ago and you never fulfilled until I complained. You're like a bull which needs to be kicked or complained only you act. Look at ALL YOUR COMPLAINS. Don't start defending yourself because you're known irresponsible.

Also, PLEASE for goodness sake, upload whatever EMAIL SENT records you have in your sent items because you did not show/send it to me. I don't believe you sent it to me. Why only now I received it with your blank receipt template? During the COD, you did not say I have to meet up with you to collect the receipt, you said you will send the copy to me and it's done. Don't try to twist the facts because I never did wrong.

Learn your facts and the business-ethnics before you deal with your customers mate. I had enough and I am not whatever keyboard warriors. If I have a choice, I would settle with you face to face and not asking you to settle online. You have no intention to settle it well without start provoking others by calling people names over FB messengers? High Esteem? Key-board warrior?

EDIT: Tell me one GOOD reason, why would I be afraid of you? I paid in cash and you're the seller which still owes his customer a legitimate receipt. If you do have the heart to settle it ASAP, message me privately. If you're also a person who likes to show the public your behaviors then go ahead.

This post has been edited by off_shore: Sep 10 2015, 01:45 PM
melt
post Sep 10 2015, 02:01 PM

Enthusiast
949 posts

There is a dispute tag for a reason. Good luck on getting anything from them
off_shore
post Sep 23 2015, 12:14 AM

Enthusiast
841 posts

QUOTE(devour @ Sep 10 2015, 11:17 AM)

Yours is update you purchase date only, which currently you bought the laptop on 11 August, but in Lenovo system show warranty start earlier, so will need to update it to 11 August,  thats it, a very simple thing which we had sent to request from lenovo, and you just need wait few more days to check back, all buyer have same procedure. Even you had non sense complain , we did the same services for u
Guess what, we ask you contact us by phone,  we will send over the invoice, but you never , you have no guts facing us,you just be keyboard warrior , only abusing forum topic to show that we had bully you, which way we had ?you had all our info and show to public but yet we still stand here, and you afraid us ? What a ojoke,Don't be too much .

Once  again, please collect the invoice from us and we will requesr your signature for proof, email is not a good idea anymore since how many times we had sent you but you claim that not receive it, even we show our sent email record, that's non sense replying from other, so we prefer black and white receiving signature
Checked today at 23.09.2015 and my warranty start date is not even updated yet as you claimed you did it for ME on 10.09.2015!

Stop making empty promises and lies to make yourself look good and innocent.. it's just annoying.

This post has been edited by off_shore: Sep 23 2015, 12:14 AM
devour
post Sep 23 2015, 07:50 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,227 posts

QUOTE(off_shore @ Sep 23 2015, 12:14 AM)
Checked today at 23.09.2015 and my warranty start date is not even updated yet as you claimed you did it for ME on 10.09.2015!

Stop making empty promises and lies to make yourself look good and innocent.. it's just annoying.
We had done our part on the submission, the updating take how long out of our control, will reflect to relevant side about the situation
SUSMatrix
post Sep 23 2015, 08:01 AM

King of Char Siew!
15,022 posts

Attached Image

End. Have a nice day.
You can easily SCAN THE RECEIPT and send to TS first. Then whether post or self collect the actual receipt is another issue. As long there is a receipt, can send to LENOVO service center and they will update the warranty period.

TS: if you can get the scanned copy, can just inform LENOVO directly. they are very responsive. My laptop have an issue of warranty date screw up after they updated their system. I notify them and the next day or so a Lenovo manager or something reply me and the issue was fixed. Don't wait for the seller to help you. He doesn't seems very interested in helping his customers.
devour
post Sep 23 2015, 08:17 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,227 posts

QUOTE(Matrix @ Sep 23 2015, 08:01 AM)
You can easily SCAN THE RECEIPT and send to TS first. Then whether post or self collect the actual receipt is another issue. As long there is a receipt, can send to LENOVO service center and they will update the warranty period.

TS: if you can get the scanned copy, can just inform LENOVO directly. they are very responsive. My laptop have an issue of warranty date screw up after they updated their system. I notify them and the next day or so a Lenovo manager or something reply me and the issue was fixed. Don't wait for the seller to help you. He doesn't seems very interested in helping his customers.
We are always ready to help our customers, don't simply judged a book from cover only. Did you saw we had replied that we already sent the invoice to center ? Forgive us could not check the status by every day, but if TS found out the date has not yet updated, she can always contact us via call, whatspp instantly, but she choose to keep here . She look for solution or look for rogue ppl ? Thanks god after few days didt log in here, she did not post anything until today, if not she will said we missing again ==
off_shore
post Sep 23 2015, 08:57 AM

Enthusiast
841 posts

QUOTE(devour @ Sep 23 2015, 08:17 AM)
We are always ready to help our customers, don't simply judged a book from cover only. Did you saw we had replied that we already sent the invoice to center ? Forgive us could not check the status by every day, but if TS found out the date has not yet updated, she can always contact us via call, whatspp instantly, but she choose to keep here . She look for solution or look for rogue ppl ? Thanks god after few days didt log  in here, she did not post anything until today, if not she will said we missing again ==
Look Devour, stop being an accuser when you're clearly at fault here and assume that I am always free to contact you anytime or so free to log in here to so call defame you. Prior to this case, your reputation isn't good after all since I'm like the 4th or 5th person complaint against you.

I can always forgo the warranty coverage but it just doesn't feel right if I let you go without getting what is promised and informed others about your very bad services.

You said you have scanned an copy of the invoice to Lenovo for the warranty update? Please share with us your scanned copy since you have already made an effort to send it to Lenovo. If you indeed do what you said, please show us proof and protect yourself too.
off_shore
post Dec 8 2015, 01:24 AM

Enthusiast
841 posts

QUOTE(Scammer_alert @ Dec 7 2015, 03:40 PM)
This devour chickened out and no dare to use his original account to sell stuff , instead shift the business to his dupe  doh.gif

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3797667

Beware la guys .
I'm too tired to even bother with this case anymore. I believe in karma and now karma bites him back HARD on his arse.

I wanna see how many times he can get away by cheating his customers. Luck will run out one day and someone WILL give him a good massage that he remembers for life.

To Devour or androidfans or any epic nickname you are using now, grow up please and do some good deeds. You keep cheating others hard earn money and I hope u don't kena cheated 9 9 one time...
Seager
post Dec 8 2015, 09:57 AM

Sick my duck
1,509 posts

QUOTE(Scammer_alert @ Dec 7 2015, 03:40 PM)
This devour chickened out and no dare to use his original account to sell stuff , instead shift the business to his dupe  doh.gif

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3797667

Beware la guys .
lol pathetic lil prick

I noticed devour chickened out when I called his bluff and asked for proof on his other dispute threads.
He never got back to me.

But still got the balls to sell? laugh.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0184sec    0.47    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:19 PM