Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Iphone 6 pictures auto rotate when transfers to PC

views

TSkenn723
post Sep 1 2015, 06:57 PM, updated 9y ago

Casual
308 posts

Hi guys,

Apparently all my pictures where i took vertically (straight up) auto rotate to the left when i transferred it to the PC. It would cause me headache to manually rotate them back as i took thousands over pictures. Anyone faces this problem?
taitianhin
post Sep 1 2015, 07:23 PM

This is
1,322 posts

if you are on Window, when you are using prompt out importing, you will see a small box on bottom right that show "Importing", there you can find "import Setting". in there you can see auto-rotate during copy option...

If you are directly copy from window folder, you will only get oddly rotated picture

This post has been edited by taitianhin: Sep 1 2015, 07:24 PM
TSkenn723
post Sep 2 2015, 03:21 PM

Casual
308 posts

QUOTE(taitianhin @ Sep 1 2015, 07:23 PM)
if you are on Window, when you are using prompt out importing, you will see a small box on bottom right that show "Importing", there you can find "import Setting". in there you can see auto-rotate during copy option...

If you are directly copy from window folder, you will only get oddly rotated picture
Thanks. Got it. However it will import the whole camera roll pictures instead of certain desired pictures.
taitianhin
post Sep 2 2015, 07:48 PM

This is
1,322 posts

QUOTE(kenn723 @ Sep 2 2015, 03:21 PM)
Thanks. Got it. However it will import the whole camera roll pictures instead of certain desired pictures.
The import function will always import any picture that has not been import b4.
Which means the next time you plug in your iphone, it will only import those latest
TSkenn723
post Sep 3 2015, 03:21 PM

Casual
308 posts

QUOTE(taitianhin @ Sep 2 2015, 07:48 PM)
The import function will always import any picture that has not been import b4.
Which means the next time you plug in your iphone, it will only import those latest
Oh isit.. So they can detect it. Great then thanks thumbup.gif
taitianhin
post Sep 3 2015, 05:52 PM

This is
1,322 posts

QUOTE(kenn723 @ Sep 3 2015, 03:21 PM)
Oh isit.. So they can detect it. Great then thanks  thumbup.gif
I found out recently that if you Have already certified one machine, this machine will knows which pic has already been imported

If a new Pc machine has been certified again, the new PC will actually download all picture. The latest picture will not take effect of it, as the new PC will not have the Imported picture records....

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0134sec    0.21    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:55 AM