Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

What do you think about the new AI that builds web, thegrid io

views

TSvaio_me
post Aug 28 2015, 04:23 PM, updated 9y ago

Getting Started
133 posts

Touted as the first AI website building platform.

This is not another do-it-yourself website builder. The Grid harnesses the power of artificial intelligence to take everything you throw at it - videos, images, text, urls and more - and automatically shape them into a custom website unique to you. As your needs grow, it evolves with you, effortlessly adapting to your needs. Want to add e-commerce? Social feeds? A different layout? The Grid just takes care of it. This is not a website builder. This is your personal AI web developer. Its first masterpiece is the website you're looking at right now. Its next one could be yours.

Visit thegrid.io and learn more.

What do you think?

jesse t
post Aug 29 2015, 06:18 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(vaio_me @ Aug 28 2015, 04:23 PM)
Touted as the first AI website building platform.

This is not another do-it-yourself website builder. The Grid harnesses the power of artificial intelligence to take everything you throw at it - videos, images, text, urls and more - and automatically shape them into a custom website unique to you. As your needs grow, it evolves with you, effortlessly adapting to your needs. Want to add e-commerce? Social feeds? A different layout? The Grid just takes care of it. This is not a website builder. This is your personal AI web developer. Its first masterpiece is the website you're looking at right now. Its next one could be yours.

Visit thegrid.io and learn more.

What do you think?
there are a lot of free website builders .the one I find the best for the complete novice is from http://www.freescriptcomputersoftware.com/isf/optin.php
you get everything you need to get started.
Icehart
post Sep 6 2015, 07:11 AM

All Stars
14,304 posts

The concept and idea is there but the implementation, execution and PR from thegrid is rubbish. I'm a founding member and still waiting for an update from them. It's been 6 months already.
axis_lua
post Sep 8 2015, 06:01 PM

Enthusiast
929 posts

interesting concept but definitely a lot of restriction. i can imagine its trying to create beautiful website by learning what is beautiful from the user itself. From there, its basically 'you can't alter shit'. its more for end user who just want a beautiful site.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0109sec    0.25    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:17 PM