Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

New Maxis Zerolution Device Plans, Zero Upfront.Zero Interest.Zero Penalty

views

jumpstat
post Feb 3 2019, 12:24 AM

Regular
1,352 posts

Dear Maxis,

I just completed the 24months contract on Zerolution for a iPhone7. I am considering disposing the phone, therefore Is the phone unlock?Do I need to request this from Maxis? What is the procedures? Thank you.
jumpstat
post Feb 4 2019, 07:43 AM

Regular
1,352 posts

QUOTE(Maxis @ Feb 3 2019, 04:24 PM)
Hi, can we get more information on what do you mean by unlock? TQ-Isaac
Morning Isaac,

Do I have any concerns if I dispose of my iphone 7 which have completed Zerolution 24months contract to other parties? Can the phone be used on other networks apart from Maxis? If there are concerns, kindly let me know asap.

Or in other words, is the iphone 7 that I purchase from Maxis under Zerolutions 2 years ago is same like (comparable) to an iPhone 7 bought from Apple Malaysia which is unlock and can be used with any carriers here.

Thanks.
jumpstat
post Feb 4 2019, 07:45 PM

Regular
1,352 posts

QUOTE(Maxis @ Feb 4 2019, 05:56 PM)
Hi,

If you have completed the 24 months contract and also fully settled the device installment, any carrier can use the iPhone as Maxis did not block it.

Thanks-Ika
Good to hear it. Thanks Ika
jumpstat
post Feb 22 2019, 09:07 AM

Regular
1,352 posts

QUOTE(James831 @ Feb 21 2019, 06:02 PM)
Currently i on zerolution plan that still have 3 months left to pay, can i take another phone with the zerolution plan?

Now i on MOP 158 plan.
Bro, go into maxis website. log in. Then go to the phones/packages section. Pick the phone of choice. If there is a 'Buy Now' button, click on that. IIRC the next page would be further choices for you to choose from, such as package, zerolutions etc. There will a button at the bottom, 'Check eligible'. System will then check your existing contract. If eligible it will say so...

This post has been edited by jumpstat: Feb 22 2019, 09:08 AM
jumpstat
post Feb 24 2019, 04:19 PM

Regular
1,352 posts

QUOTE(raxvoc @ Feb 24 2019, 03:38 PM)
if you want to stop zerolution contract earlier before expiry there will be a penalty that you need to pay!
but if you want to continue another zerolution contract prior to current expiry then not too sure. I wanna know this too!!

Maxis please reply this if we can get a waiver for the penalty since we are loyal customer wanted to continue to extend the contract with another phone package!!!
Best to just walk in to any Maxis center and speak to their reps.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0207sec    0.60    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:58 PM