Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Salaried worker with side income, pls help, Regarding Tax File No:SG to OG

post Aug 6 2015, 09:30 PM, updated 4y ago

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member
Posts: 86

Joined: Jul 2007
From: Puchong

I just received a letter from LHDN today, saying my tax file number has been changed from SG xxxx to OG xxxx (numericals still the same).

I have a full time Manager job, but also have side business (sole proprietorship enterprise) registered with SSM.
I declared all my side income using Form B recently (wanna be a good citizen heh).

I can't inform the change in tax file number to my HR, coz obviously HR doesn't allow their staff do part time biz. mad.gif

So now, if i keep quiet & don't update my HR of this tax file number change, will my monthly salaried PCB deduction can still masuk into the new OG tax file number ??? (again, number still the same, just SG --> OG)

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0493sec    5.35    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 22nd October 2018 - 12:07 PM