Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

50 Pages « < 27 28 29 30 31 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> PLATINUM ARENA @ OLD KLANG ROAD, Platinum Victory ventures into OKR Investment

views

seancl85
post May 16 2019, 09:05 PM

Enthusiast
976 posts

QUOTE(amduser @ May 16 2019, 03:18 PM)
i dont think will be an issue? given that it is corner unit and not far from lift, should be quiet i guess

unless the door damper spoiled then when open close will always have a loud boom sound

13a is like the corner of the corner the entrance is after the entrance of unit 13, even more peaceful laugh.gif
Haha agreed. But 13a=14,🤒
kahchoon P
post May 16 2019, 09:17 PM

Probation
40 posts

QUOTE(seancl85 @ May 16 2019, 09:04 PM)
???
SAP showed the original price & the discounted price indicates in a different sheet both need to be signed. Loan apply according to the original price.
ATKH
post May 16 2019, 09:25 PM

Enthusiast
863 posts

During the signing of S&P, lawyer will request buyer to sign HOC form. After that, developer will apply HOC for the buyer. This was told by one of the lawyer to my buyer.
kahchoon P
post May 16 2019, 09:32 PM

Probation
40 posts

QUOTE(ATKH @ May 16 2019, 09:25 PM)
During the signing of S&P, lawyer will request buyer to sign HOC form. After that, developer will apply HOC for the buyer. This was told by one of the lawyer to my buyer.
True & it took more than 1 hour to sign all the documents
warrenbuffett
post May 16 2019, 09:54 PM

On my way
558 posts

Platinum Arena give both rebate and also discount ???
amduser
post May 16 2019, 10:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,534 posts

QUOTE(seancl85 @ May 16 2019, 09:05 PM)
Haha agreed. But 13a=14,🤒
i dont pantang this kind of things, as long as the unit is nice tongue.gif

but i hope they can give me cheaper price for getting 13a laugh.gif
amduser
post May 16 2019, 10:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,534 posts

QUOTE(kahchoon @ May 16 2019, 08:58 PM)
SAP didn't stated discounted price 🤔
SPA wont show discounted price, even in booking form as well, if bank knew developer give you discount and they have prove of that then bank will begin to slash margin for all loan under this project

dont ever show rebate and discounted price to others
warrenbuffett
post May 16 2019, 10:33 PM

On my way
558 posts

QUOTE(amduser @ May 16 2019, 10:27 PM)
SPA wont show discounted price, even in booking form as well, if bank knew developer give you discount and they have prove of that then bank will begin to slash margin for all loan under this project

dont ever show rebate and discounted price to others
when report income tax need show rebate / discounted price?
Bou_ism P
post May 17 2019, 01:34 PM

Probation
5 posts

QUOTE(seancl85 @ May 16 2019, 12:52 PM)
Congrats. High, mid or low floors?. The latest positive news is under HOC.😊
mid floor
impulsebeat
post May 17 2019, 01:50 PM

Getting Started
120 posts

Riverbank beside, FS seems not so ideal for this area
amduser
post May 17 2019, 04:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,534 posts

QUOTE(warrenbuffett @ May 16 2019, 10:33 PM)
when report income tax need show rebate / discounted price?
selling price, it is what declared in official document, but since this project is with HOC, i not sure if need to declare differently

you can always declare a different price until you so unlucky kena audit, i know there are some people playing with their luck by entering max amount for those claims
kahchoon P
post May 17 2019, 06:22 PM

Probation
40 posts

Maintenance fee amount not stated in the SAP?
se800i
post May 17 2019, 06:25 PM

Regular
1,893 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ May 13 2019, 05:23 PM)
No more gangsters?
Are you even live on earth???

Gangsters come in all forms and shape. Pls dun relate to the old timer hk movie gangster movie type of setting.

Actually the original of 'tong' was a noble initiative. It helps to protect a particular community but have seen evolved to other less desired areas and intention.
It is depend how you see it actually... Gangster like HK movie style still exist in Malaysia....
Just that not so hoo haa they make... They still collect money from some owner of what I knew and my relative kena it...

So I was just wondering whether that PA oso having this when someone was talking bout it...

Are you a property agent? Just curious...

QUOTE(amduser @ May 13 2019, 05:40 PM)
yes, aviary is right beside the toll

behind PV Arena is kampung area, at night you can see those kids take motor without helmet, and the shoplot near LCW sport center is quite dark and shady, just be careful la

for the area behind, after the petronas is quite crowded at night, got a few chinese restaurant and mixture of mamak and malay stall around that area, during the day you can see morning market and chinese restaurant there

i round there few times already, at night is not safe to walk around even for a guy, day time is okay, but dont expect much from an old area without much maintenance, there is only mamak, some malay stall and 1 or 2 chinese restaurant within walking distance
Aviary is seems to be nice but there is a toll... And that toll is actually nothing to aviary as it can be bypass....Haha
Aviary thread not active?

QUOTE(teridoz23 @ May 14 2019, 12:59 AM)
Need to read few times to understand what you wrote. 😭 .Thanks for telling how to block your postings because every time read your posting need a lot of concentration to ascertain your meaning but I don’t really know how to do it. Need someone with lots of ⭐️ To teach.

I thought ,you&your sister rush to a property sales office, you flew back in 2 weeks time to seal a property deal. Why don’t you share it here..”your success story”😂.

Yeah you did contribute but with negativity Mr bean.🤔
Mr bean is property agent? Or buyer?
se800i
post May 17 2019, 06:34 PM

Regular
1,893 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ May 14 2019, 05:00 PM)
Also the margin of finance.
For 1st time home buyers many expect ltv 100 or 90.
But if banks come back with 85, then they will not want to proceed.

Actually many cases not bank didnt approve. They just didnt filfill the ratio wanted by home buyers.
Actually if the buyer doesn't want the 85% loan offered from bank.. and the buyer reject it... Will it cost anything to the applicant/buyer?

QUOTE(kahchoon @ May 14 2019, 11:14 PM)
Yes just got memo this Monday. Officially entitle HOC campaign to waive MOT ✨Congrats .. mean buyer no need pay for any lawyer stamping fees
Actually I personally feel that this HOC is toh kao yu (extra one/too much)
Before having this HOC, I also saw alot of projects come with free legal fee... Free stamp duty and so on....
Not to say all projects lah... But most of it...
Please correct me if I am wrong
seancl85
post May 17 2019, 06:47 PM

Enthusiast
976 posts

QUOTE(se800i @ May 17 2019, 06:34 PM)
Actually if the buyer doesn't want the 85% loan offered from bank.. and the buyer reject it... Will it cost anything to the applicant/buyer?
Before having this HOC, I also saw alot of projects come with free legal fee... Free stamp duty and so on....
I think HOC will make the buyers felt macam “tai” than without. Originally, I am not mistaken, only free legal fees and spa. MOT need to pay urself before they got the “Tambah satu fish” 😂
amduser
post May 17 2019, 07:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,534 posts

QUOTE(se800i @ May 17 2019, 06:25 PM)
It is depend how you see it actually... Gangster like HK movie style still exist in Malaysia....
Just that not so hoo haa they make... They still collect money from some owner of what I knew and my relative kena it...

So I was just wondering whether that PA oso having this when someone was talking bout it...

Aviary is seems to be nice but there is a toll... And that toll is actually nothing to aviary as it can be bypass....Haha
aviary got better environment as it is not crowded with high rise like old klang road, but if you are to travel to KL everyday then it will be a long journey back and forth, and certain unit is facing highway and the reserved forest opposite, so it quite nice in my opinion

the thread is not active probably due to poor marketing from developer, but seems like almost 40-50% unit booked last month

QUOTE(se800i @ May 17 2019, 06:34 PM)
if you reject loan then you find other banks and you dont need to pay anything, just tell the banker you dont want the loan, but if you apply 10 banks and only 1 approved, you better take it or settle your outstanding debt so that you can get 90%, or you can nego with bank to appeal for 90% but it will take time and depends if the banker willing to do it for you

a tip from my banker that i apply my loan, try to settle credit card outstanding before 15th of each month, because 15th of every month is the day BNM will update their system

so let's say today is 17th May and you only get 95% due to your credit card outstanding, now you immediately settle your outstanding, the system will only get refreshed at 15th of June, so you can only try to apply again at 16th of June and hopefully no one get your desired unit when the time comes

some project already marked by bank for slash margin, those you cant do much
se800i
post May 17 2019, 07:36 PM

Regular
1,893 posts

QUOTE(Bou_ism @ May 16 2019, 01:30 PM)
Booked a 907sf unit and waiting for 2 banks to come back with the best offer for interest rates without MRTA. Looking forward to more positive news about this project smile.gif
Why is it without MRTA? U will buy insurance with MLTA?

QUOTE(seancl85 @ May 17 2019, 07:47 PM)
I think HOC will make the buyers felt macam “tai” than without. Originally, I am not mistaken, only free legal fees and spa. MOT need to pay urself before they got the “Tambah satu fish” 😂
Something like this la... I can't remember.... So when government announced this HOC I find that it was appeared before the government announced it... Haha
DesRed
post May 17 2019, 09:46 PM

Delta Echo Sierra Eight Five
2,866 posts

QUOTE(se800i @ May 17 2019, 07:36 PM)
Why is it without MRTA? U will buy insurance with MLTA?
Some buyers just prefer not to have MRTA in it, but unfortunately, most banks will include it in order to enjoy a lower bank rate. The most you can do is negotiate for a lower MRTA amount, which will result in a lower coverage.
BEANCOUNTER
post May 17 2019, 09:47 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(se800i @ May 17 2019, 06:25 PM)

Am neither property agent nor buyer.

I am a man of leisure.

To some people i am stucking my nose into area i dun belong.
BEANCOUNTER
post May 17 2019, 09:50 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
20,146 posts

QUOTE(amduser @ May 17 2019, 07:27 PM)
aviary got better environment as it is not crowded with high rise like old klang road, but if you are to travel to KL everyday then it will be a long journey back and forth, and certain unit is facing highway and the reserved forest opposite, so it quite nice in my opinion

the thread is not active probably due to poor marketing from developer, but seems like almost 40-50% unit booked last month
if you reject loan then you find other banks and you dont need to pay anything, just tell the banker you dont want the loan, but if you apply 10 banks and only 1 approved, you better take it or settle your outstanding debt so that you can get 90%, or you can nego with bank to appeal for 90% but it will take time and depends if the banker willing to do it for you

a tip from my banker that i apply my loan, try to settle credit card outstanding before 15th of each month, because 15th of every month is the day BNM will update their system

so let's say today is 17th May and you only get 95% due to your credit card outstanding, now you immediately settle your outstanding, the system will only get refreshed at 15th of June, so you can only try to apply again at 16th of June and hopefully no one get your desired unit when the time comes

some project already marked by bank for slash margin, those you cant do much
Aviary stuck in a kampung area that wont go away.

And the kampung road is used for ppl that want to save toll by bypassing the toll.

I never study the ingress and engress of aviary. I dunno if it will improve the jam condition there especially during peak hourz.

50 Pages « < 27 28 29 30 31 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0148sec    0.39    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:47 AM