Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Nissan GTR-35 The Shocking Truth?, Problematic? Is it True?

views

netmatrix
post Aug 4 2015, 07:39 PM

The machine... it sees everything.
6,491 posts

QUOTE(IccyAsd @ Aug 4 2015, 07:08 PM)
isn't the disk brake from brembo ? what has that got to do with Nissan?

You buy a Sony VAIO laptop, the 2nd day it spoiled after 24hours none stop gaming, it was the HDD/Display GPU problem so you blame it on Sony or WD/Seagate, ATI/Nvidia ?

edit: VAIO  tongue.gif
Well all cars have OEM parts from some manufacturer one way or another. I can shoot this question to both parties.

Manufacturer

- Did either Brembo or Nissan designed the brakes for the R35? Or Nissan just pick a unit off from Brembo catalog?

Driver

- Did the driver ride on the brakes (left foot) since the car does not have clutch
- Did he changed pads? (upgrade/ downgrade/ change brands?)

netmatrix
post Aug 4 2015, 07:43 PM

6,491 posts

QUOTE(shinkawa @ Aug 4 2015, 07:16 PM)
praise porsche all you want but i'll never forget porsche cause the death of paul walker
Carrera GT is a race car disguised as a street car. Thats why it demands respect. People who bought it, thought of it the other way around. You have to be a serious driver to drive one fast. Only real race drivers can poke this car to its limit. The other Porsche that got a lot of people injured or killed is the first gen GT2.
netmatrix
post Aug 4 2015, 08:48 PM

6,491 posts

QUOTE(Burningsunz @ Aug 4 2015, 08:35 PM)
using a porsche gt3 rs to compare with a stock r35?? porsche gt3 rs is like AMG of merc ..gt3 rs is build for track use as well..maybe he should get Nismo r35..i didnt own gtr so this is basically my 2cents..if you take stock z4 any stock sports car for track use sure cant withstand the heat on the track..
Logically they should use a VSpec to compare. But then again the point is not about the spec to spec comparison. Its more about how reliable a street car is for track use.
netmatrix
post Aug 4 2015, 09:24 PM

6,491 posts

QUOTE(:3mushy:3 @ Aug 4 2015, 09:23 PM)
GTR to Porsche, is like Xiaomi to Samsung.

Oh wai
xiaomi to Iphone la. Samsung is Kpop.

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0111sec    0.22    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:14 AM