Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Nissan GTR-35 The Shocking Truth?, Problematic? Is it True?

views

Cheesenium
post Aug 4 2015, 07:50 PM

Vigilo Confido
4,852 posts

If you looked at the orange Porsche in the picture, it is the 911 GT3 RS version that is designed as a track day car where it is expected that it wont have any issues. Also, Porsche had so much experience with high performance cars, it is kinda expected that their cars will be better than some Japanese company that occasionally build decently powerful cars.

Yeah, Nissan had that insanely powerful Godzilla back in the Group A times but Porsche had a long and celebrated record on their reliability and strong performance in GT. No doubt Nissan will lose out.

Still, if i have the money, I wont even consider both the 911 GT3 RS Porsche or the GTR. The 911 GT3 RS will be rubbish in daily usage due to it's stripped down interior to the point you dont even have a radio. For GTR, I am not really a fan of it.

If I want something for daily drive, i rather get a BMW M235 or maybe a Jaguar F-Type.

If I want a track day car, I rather get a proper race prepped Caterham R300 or a Bac Mono like that one below.

user posted image

This post has been edited by Cheesenium: Aug 4 2015, 07:54 PM

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0183sec    0.63    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th June 2021 - 01:33 PM