Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Nissan GTR-35 The Shocking Truth?, Problematic? Is it True?

views

SUSsgshuhu
post Aug 4 2015, 07:01 PM, updated 7y ago

3 posts

I just found this : http://www.gtrfails.com

I own a Nissan GTR and purchased it after reading the reviews and looking at the claims Nissan made about their car. Nissan claimed performance and quality that was a match for German car manufacturer Porsche. I'm putting this site up to tell the truth. I have no affinity to any car manufacturer and my motive is that I am disgusted at the way Nissan have behaved.

user posted image

Nissan's advertising reads - The Germans Came Off Wurst - only in the imagination of Nissan's marketing department

user posted image

If all you want to do is drive to Tesco for the shopping and tear away from the lights going home this car is for you.However if you're looking for the real thing this car fails.

The Nissan GTR is fast and on a single lap of a track it can be as quick as a Porsche GT3. That is where the hype ends. On subsequent laps the Porsche will be faster because the Nissan GTR will be sitting at the side of the track cooling off or broken. If you do try to drive it more than a few quick laps it will simply overheat and the brakes will burn out not to mention serious problems with the transmission. The transmission is known to overheat badly and ignoring this will simply cause it to fail. These problems are well know to Nissan and yet they continue to ignore them. See the comment from another forum at the end of this page.

The fact is the Nissan GTR can only sustain its claimed performance for a very short period of time before it overheats and the driver is forced to slow, stop or damage the car. It's designed to do just enough to win a reviewer over, or make a good YouTube video. In the real world it fails badly. I recently came back from a weekend at Spa which was cut short because the front disks failed making the car unusable. None of the other cars which included Lotus, BMW, Porsche and Audi had problems like this. Only my and another Nissan GTR that was out there had these issues.

As a result I spent the rest of the event, almost half of it, watching the real super cars go round the track. After my Nissan GTR broke a Porsche owner took me round in his orange Porsche GT3 RS. The only way the Nissan GTR badge was getting back on the track was if the Porsche Driver wore the GTR jacket as he drove round (see the photos below).

Nissan designed the GTR to hit some impressive numbers and last long enough to look good on paper. To get these results and keep the cost down they cut back on quality and this means if you actually try to use the car for any sustained period of time it will just fail and end up costing its owner lot of money. That is why the car was so cheap to start with. The Nissan GTR's value for money its actually very poor. Read the GTR forums and you will see many posts from other angry owners who have been taken in by Nissan's miss leading advertising and ended up paying for it.

Nissan, should be ashamed - their adverts claiming they were a match for Porsche are a fantasy and untrue. I am not going to simply shrug my shoulders and put up with this, Nissan are in the wrong and they have deceived their customers.

Below - The GTR brakes failed. A mechanic at Spa removes a wheel and confirms what he suspected. "Its is a problem with GTRs" he said "they're just not up to the job" . The transmission is also known to be a problem.

user posted image

user posted image

Serious cracks and heat damage is clear. This car is going nowhere and certainly not fast! Welcome to the real Nissan GTR.

user posted image

user posted image

Nissan's Genuinely Terrible Reliability ruined our weekend.

user posted image

The Porsche has no such problems and can stay on the track lap after lap. The only way the GTR badge is going round the track is when the jacket is worn by a Porsche driver.

user posted image

user posted image

Thanks to a kind Porsche driver the second day was not completely ruined.

When I approached Nissan UK and asked them to simply contribute to replacing the disks the answer was a flat NO and they could not have cared less. My local Nissan dealer, Desira were very helpful and did their best but the support from Nissan was terrible and some of the worst customer service I have ever received.

At least one thing is consistent about Nissan, the quality of their customer service matches their quality of their GTR.

A big thank you to Jacob and Stacy for the use of their Porsche GT3 RS. I know what I will be buying next time. Anyone want to buy a second hand Nissan Genuinely Terrible Reliability?

user posted image

SUMMARY:

1) The fact is the Nissan GTR can only sustain its claimed performance for a very short period of time before it overheats and the driver is forced to slow, stop or damage the car. It's designed to do just enough to win a reviewer over, or make a good YouTube video.

2) Nissan, should be ashamed - their adverts claiming they were a match for Porsche are a fantasy and untrue. I am not going to simply shrug my shoulders and put up with this, Nissan are in the wrong and they have deceived their customers.

VIDEO:

P/S:

1) Is this true or just want Make GTR look bad ?

2) So if you got RM400k to burn for a car, is it safe for you to buy a free problematic Nissan GTR35 in Malaysia?

3) Is it supercar is only Italian and European expert?

This post has been edited by sgshuhu: Aug 4 2015, 09:06 PM
wilsonjay
post Aug 4 2015, 07:03 PM

6 Stars Social Justice Warrior
1,603 posts

i don't recall GTR35 being a supercar
lorrydriverrocks
post Aug 4 2015, 07:04 PM

Getting Started
230 posts

only poor peasant buy gtr k tards 20k salary buy bmw i8 yo
Manlet
post Aug 4 2015, 07:05 PM

ᕦ (ò_óˇ) ᕤ
762 posts

Don't EVER compare any japanese car with porsche

porsche win how many lemans already, also all the quality surveys porsche came out on top, apparently even KIA ranked higher than the budget japanese cars

if i got 400k, i would get a bmw or merc coupe, albeit slower

the GTR looked like a 200k try hard car

This post has been edited by Manlet: Aug 4 2015, 07:07 PM
ajax91
post Aug 4 2015, 07:07 PM

macOS Enthusiast
1,206 posts

it's true that it has problem
but not that serious
MR_alien
post Aug 4 2015, 07:07 PM

Mr.Alien on the loss
2,894 posts

all supercars in this world have reliability problem
thats why u dnt see them on the road EVERYDAY
IccyAsd
post Aug 4 2015, 07:08 PM

"Heh heh heh..."
Group Icon
Staff
718 posts

isn't the disk brake from brembo ? what has that got to do with Nissan?

You buy a Sony VAIO laptop, the 2nd day it spoiled after 24hours none stop gaming, it was the HDD/Display GPU problem so you blame it on Sony or WD/Seagate, ATI/Nvidia ?

edit: VAIO tongue.gif

This post has been edited by IccyAsd: Aug 4 2015, 07:16 PM
SUSsgshuhu
post Aug 4 2015, 07:10 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(wilsonjay @ Aug 4 2015, 07:03 PM)
i don't recall GTR35 being a supercar
0-100kmh under 4 second is supercar league? Yes?
urnicksux2
post Aug 4 2015, 07:11 PM

41 posts

i bought gtr then replace it with proton
SUSsgshuhu
post Aug 4 2015, 07:11 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(IccyAsd @ Aug 4 2015, 07:08 PM)

You buy a Sony VIAO laptop, the 2nd day it spoiled after 24hours none stop gaming, it was the HDD/Display GPU problem so you blame it on Sony or WD/Seagate, ATI/Nvidia ?
The owner said, there is no such problem in Porshe?

Maybe cut cost factor? I dunno

Btw I love gtr35

This post has been edited by sgshuhu: Aug 4 2015, 07:12 PM
shinkawa
post Aug 4 2015, 07:12 PM

parttime otaku
854 posts

if they use original parts or recommended parts by nissan, i dont think so got issue.

how does nissan face all those big shot rich ass if nissan gtr is problematic.
QC and user acceptance before release is important
alwinnng
post Aug 4 2015, 07:14 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,296 posts

You buy a Sony VIAO laptop, the 2nd day it spoiled after 24hours none stop gaming, it was the HDD/Display GPU problem so you blame it on Sony or WD/Seagate, ATI/Nvidia ?
Blame yourself for buying imitation stock

Sony makes no viao
shinkawa
post Aug 4 2015, 07:16 PM

parttime otaku
854 posts

QUOTE(Manlet @ Aug 4 2015, 07:05 PM)
Don't EVER compare any japanese car with porsche

porsche win how many lemans already, also all the quality surveys porsche came out on top, apparently even KIA ranked higher than the budget japanese cars

if i got 400k, i would get a bmw or merc coupe, albeit slower

the GTR looked like a 200k try hard car
praise porsche all you want but i'll never forget porsche cause the death of paul walker
RevolutionWorks
post Aug 4 2015, 07:19 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

Dont care, if I got money I blow on nissan GTR in heart beat

makky
post Aug 4 2015, 07:22 PM

Casual
311 posts

QUOTE(IccyAsd @ Aug 4 2015, 08:08 PM)

You buy a Sony VAIO laptop, the 2nd day it spoiled after 24hours none stop gaming, it was the HDD/Display GPU problem so you blame it on Sony or WD/Seagate, ATI/Nvidia ?

edit: VAIO  tongue.gif
This,good answer...I never heard anything bad from friends who own gtr...maybe the driver pushed the car too hard or always pressing brake.
Doomsday
post Aug 4 2015, 07:24 PM

Retired LYN BULK seller
2,332 posts

How many ppl here are just talking koks but none owned a GTR including me?
SUSFlizzardo
post Aug 4 2015, 07:32 PM

Troll
1,093 posts

Syukur aku tk beli gtr dulu.. topkek pilihan tepat
dun_panic
post Aug 4 2015, 07:32 PM

Casual
433 posts

Using factory stock breaking system for racing? Lol bodo
shangmei
post Aug 4 2015, 07:33 PM

2 posts

from top gear korea, it seems that porsche 911 is top in their opinion. but i think that was only from a series of drag race
manypplwan
post Aug 4 2015, 07:34 PM

Getting Started
274 posts

Most owners of GTR will mod their cars and change this and that. Unless if the brake isn't a stock brake, then it's user problem. I really dunno I don't own one
SUSexoticars
post Aug 4 2015, 07:37 PM

21 posts

Isolated case only..r35 GTR is the king!!!!!
netmatrix
post Aug 4 2015, 07:39 PM

The machine... it sees everything.
5,925 posts

Well all cars have OEM parts from some manufacturer one way or another. I can shoot this question to both parties.

Manufacturer

- Did either Brembo or Nissan designed the brakes for the R35? Or Nissan just pick a unit off from Brembo catalog?

Driver

- Did the driver ride on the brakes (left foot) since the car does not have clutch
- Did he changed pads? (upgrade/ downgrade/ change brands?)

netmatrix
post Aug 4 2015, 07:43 PM

5,925 posts

QUOTE(shinkawa @ Aug 4 2015, 07:16 PM)
praise porsche all you want but i'll never forget porsche cause the death of paul walker
Carrera GT is a race car disguised as a street car. Thats why it demands respect. People who bought it, thought of it the other way around. You have to be a serious driver to drive one fast. Only real race drivers can poke this car to its limit. The other Porsche that got a lot of people injured or killed is the first gen GT2.
hyperyouth_firepower
post Aug 4 2015, 07:46 PM

BlackBerry enthusiast
1,878 posts

one of the first 10 GTR 35 was bought by Porsche fellas because they got so interested in GTR 35 (or terrified by it)

The way this guy writes the blog and all, I'm not surprised he's paid by Porsche. I mean Porsche and Nissan rivalry on the GTR 35 isn't new.
Cheesenium
post Aug 4 2015, 07:50 PM

Vigilo Confido
4,852 posts

If you looked at the orange Porsche in the picture, it is the 911 GT3 RS version that is designed as a track day car where it is expected that it wont have any issues. Also, Porsche had so much experience with high performance cars, it is kinda expected that their cars will be better than some Japanese company that occasionally build decently powerful cars.

Yeah, Nissan had that insanely powerful Godzilla back in the Group A times but Porsche had a long and celebrated record on their reliability and strong performance in GT. No doubt Nissan will lose out.

Still, if i have the money, I wont even consider both the 911 GT3 RS Porsche or the GTR. The 911 GT3 RS will be rubbish in daily usage due to it's stripped down interior to the point you dont even have a radio. For GTR, I am not really a fan of it.

If I want something for daily drive, i rather get a BMW M235 or maybe a Jaguar F-Type.

If I want a track day car, I rather get a proper race prepped Caterham R300 or a Bac Mono like that one below.

user posted image

This post has been edited by Cheesenium: Aug 4 2015, 07:54 PM
icp
post Aug 4 2015, 07:55 PM

Casual
475 posts

lol so much hatred jelly towards gtr
don^don
post Aug 4 2015, 08:02 PM

(#‵′)凸
1,927 posts

now u know why tan chong never bring them in officially whistling.gif
Caterpillar_3309
post Aug 4 2015, 08:07 PM

Getting Started
92 posts

Yeah, i can attest to the gearbox problem. Our nissan worn-out its mainshaft spline, causing the bronze synchronizer mesh to fail from synching the gears thus failing the gears from engaging properly. Gears are ground up beyond repairs, and the whole assembly went kaput, requiring a complete replacement.

Rm15k damage, and nissan's warranty only covers 5k km or 3 months whichever comes first.

Fark u nissan.

It's an Urvan, btw.
gnome
post Aug 4 2015, 08:10 PM

- We game, do you? -
4,910 posts

GTR nowdays like cheap cars ady, its everywhere! Suprimak lagi rare laugh.gif
Burningsunz
post Aug 4 2015, 08:35 PM

Getting Started
227 posts

using a porsche gt3 rs to compare with a stock r35?? porsche gt3 rs is like AMG of merc ..gt3 rs is build for track use as well..maybe he should get Nismo r35..i didnt own gtr so this is basically my 2cents..if you take stock z4 any stock sports car for track use sure cant withstand the heat on the track..
Manlet
post Aug 4 2015, 08:41 PM

ᕦ (ò_óˇ) ᕤ
762 posts

so what
nissan toyota and honda is killing hundreds of people everyday

and who is paul walker
netmatrix
post Aug 4 2015, 08:48 PM

5,925 posts

QUOTE(Burningsunz @ Aug 4 2015, 08:35 PM)
using a porsche gt3 rs to compare with a stock r35?? porsche gt3 rs is like AMG of merc ..gt3 rs is build for track use as well..maybe he should get Nismo r35..i didnt own gtr so this is basically my 2cents..if you take stock z4 any stock sports car for track use sure cant withstand the heat on the track..
Logically they should use a VSpec to compare. But then again the point is not about the spec to spec comparison. Its more about how reliable a street car is for track use.
Anubis77
post Aug 4 2015, 08:49 PM

Getting Started
68 posts

Half price of Porsche gt3. What u expect???? Performance want, pay for it dowan. When u have similar performance of Porsche but half the price something's gotta give. So manage expectations la. Last time Toyota supra also say same thing being equal to Porsche , quarter of the price. So understand lo.
keyser soze
post Aug 4 2015, 08:49 PM

Casual
463 posts

GTR in Malaysia seldom go to track. Owner just buy to show off only.
SUSJames Bum
post Aug 4 2015, 08:55 PM

Getting Started
77 posts

For a mod you're actually quite dumb. No matter who is the brakes maker it all boils down to the car maker. They dictate to whoever makes the brakes (Brembo etc.) what kind of performance required (which could be under designed) and the price they are willing to pay. So the brakes maker would make the brakes according to that design and cost constraint imposed by the car maker.
Anubis77
post Aug 4 2015, 09:04 PM

Getting Started
68 posts

If you think this is bad try paying lambo price and having similar unreliability. Or even Ferrari. Both are temperamental cars. Only operates in very optimum conditions.
Wijjog
post Aug 4 2015, 09:07 PM

Getting Started
118 posts

The GTR is no track monster. And I can say that it's no match to Porsche in terms of overall drivability.

Pros: Blistering FAST, most affordable OTR amongst others and you have two seats at the back for extra room space if needed.

Cons: high maintenance, bad in terms of endurance and long drives, the ride quality is terrible, gearbox is terrible during low speeds and traffic jams (feels like you're driving a race car)

Ultimately it is entirely up to you. If you get a GTR you do get one thing that no other supercar drivers have which is the surge of intense acceleration. The ability of this car to go from the speed of a snail to a cheetah in mere seconds is mind-blowing.

If you're a track junkie, you shouldn't get a GTR. And for those people who keeps on saying that the GTR is a poor man's supercar or its so cheap that it's everywhere, maybe you'll think again once you see the amount you need to pay for roadtax + insurance and maintenance.
pisces88
post Aug 4 2015, 09:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,173 posts

TS orang kaya!
ah_suknat
post Aug 4 2015, 09:08 PM

whoooooooooooooop
5,147 posts

I love both car...but my dream car is still the porsche 911 GT3 Turbo... wub.gif
Hattori
post Aug 4 2015, 09:15 PM

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
1,174 posts

This is user problem.
rcracer
post Aug 4 2015, 09:16 PM

?????
3,663 posts

Problem between steering wheel and seat
:3mushy:3
post Aug 4 2015, 09:23 PM

<--~(--+<[o]>+--)~-->
4,711 posts

GTR to Porsche, is like Xiaomi to Samsung.

Oh wai
netmatrix
post Aug 4 2015, 09:24 PM

5,925 posts

QUOTE(:3mushy:3 @ Aug 4 2015, 09:23 PM)
GTR to Porsche, is like Xiaomi to Samsung.

Oh wai
xiaomi to Iphone la. Samsung is Kpop.
Jasonist
post Aug 4 2015, 09:33 PM

Oldfag
1,164 posts

meaning that Carlos Ghosn did a good job in marketing... only fools get cheated... however poorfags successfully avoided this shiat
TheDeadlySins420
post Aug 4 2015, 09:36 PM

Getting Started
288 posts

lol i already booked 2014 Nissan GTR. coming end this year or early next year
azbro
post Aug 4 2015, 09:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,233 posts

Pay for a GTR but want Veyron punya performance
darkdevilrey
post Aug 4 2015, 09:38 PM

Silly Fools
1,142 posts

i dont believe you guy from Malaysia.

GTR is well known to park in valet parking in shoppings mall, hotels, for the poor one to appreciate.

it's part of the charity to own a GTR

no body really drive a GTR to sepang racetrack unless they are planning to lose.
Noregrets
post Aug 4 2015, 10:27 PM

Regular
1,124 posts

QUOTE(sgshuhu @ Aug 4 2015, 07:10 PM)
0-100kmh under 4 second is supercar league? Yes?
I think GTR is just 3s or just below.
torreto
post Aug 4 2015, 10:31 PM

On my way
651 posts

QUOTE(TheDeadlySins420 @ Aug 4 2015, 09:36 PM)
I thought you already have one ? 😏😏
herojack41
post Aug 4 2015, 10:31 PM

Master Of Trouble Maker
5,659 posts

QUOTE(Doomsday @ Aug 4 2015, 07:24 PM)
but ppl here whoever have car...also drive a proton before

so...driving proton and GTR haz no different rclxms.gif
post Aug 4 2015, 10:36 PM

EimiFukada
All Stars
14,227 posts

thumbup.gif
ciwi1166
post Aug 4 2015, 10:39 PM

~~~Prestissimo~~~
2,226 posts

dont care.

Japanese car > European car
SUSbig[1]
post Aug 4 2015, 10:41 PM

On my way
632 posts

QUOTE(dun_panic @ Aug 4 2015, 07:32 PM)
Using factory stock breaking system for racing? Lol bodo
SUSbig[1]
post Aug 4 2015, 10:45 PM

On my way
632 posts

QUOTE(Manlet @ Aug 4 2015, 08:41 PM)
so what
nissan toyota and honda is killing hundreds of people everyday

and who is paul walker
speaking like a real proton driver(not owner, because your papa paid for it)
deodorant
post Aug 4 2015, 10:45 PM

Surfing LYN instead of Working.
5,689 posts

QUOTE(sgshuhu @ Aug 4 2015, 07:01 PM)
So if you got RM400k to burn for a car, is it safe for you to buy a free problematic Nissan GTR35 in Malaysia?

How many people here buy GTR to trash it round the track every weekend?
SUSbig[1]
post Aug 4 2015, 10:46 PM

On my way
632 posts

QUOTE(Wijjog @ Aug 4 2015, 09:07 PM)
The GTR is no track monster. And I can say that it's no match to Porsche in terms of overall drivability.

Pros: Blistering FAST, most affordable OTR amongst others and you have two seats at the back for extra room space if needed.

Cons: high maintenance, bad in terms of endurance and long drives, the ride quality is terrible, gearbox is terrible during low speeds and traffic jams (feels like you're driving a race car)

Ultimately it is entirely up to you. If you get a GTR you do get one thing that no other supercar drivers have which is the surge of intense acceleration. The ability of this car to go from the speed of a snail to a cheetah in mere seconds is mind-blowing.

If you're a track junkie, you shouldn't get a GTR. And for those people who keeps on saying that the GTR is a poor man's supercar or its so cheap that it's everywhere, maybe you'll think again once you see the amount you need to pay for roadtax + insurance and maintenance.
real owner thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif
SUSitanium
post Aug 4 2015, 10:47 PM

I brake very late.
762 posts

Buy kancil wan compare to god car. Biasala
Manlet
post Aug 4 2015, 10:50 PM

ᕦ (ò_óˇ) ᕤ
762 posts

QUOTE(big1 @ Aug 4 2015, 10:45 PM)
speaking like a real proton driver(not owner, because your papa paid for it)
im now a kia, and ford owner

yes, owner, because the car is under my name
SUSsgshuhu
post Aug 4 2015, 10:54 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(Manlet @ Aug 4 2015, 10:50 PM)

Ecoboost?
SUSbig[1]
post Aug 4 2015, 10:56 PM

On my way
632 posts

QUOTE(Manlet @ Aug 4 2015, 10:50 PM)

GLHF laugh.gif
Manlet
post Aug 4 2015, 10:59 PM

ᕦ (ò_óˇ) ᕤ
762 posts

QUOTE(sgshuhu @ Aug 4 2015, 10:54 PM)
Ecoboost?
mah ford ish 3.2 diesel laugh.gif
sold preve and wanted to get the ecoboost kuga, but too small, so went for sorento laugh.gif

QUOTE(big1 @ Aug 4 2015, 10:56 PM)
GLHF  laugh.gif
thankyou

This post has been edited by Manlet: Aug 4 2015, 11:00 PM
SUSsgshuhu
post Aug 4 2015, 11:01 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(Manlet @ Aug 4 2015, 10:59 PM)
mah ford ish 3.2 diesel  laugh.gif
sold preve and wanted to get the ecoboost kuga, but too small, so went for sorento  laugh.gif
thankyou
Why didn't take feista st or ford st?
SonnyCooL
post Aug 4 2015, 11:02 PM

Web Bastard
5,955 posts

bad comparison ..... hahaha
SUSY.J.S
post Aug 4 2015, 11:03 PM

MLM
1,353 posts

Haha, selowpoke giler wei

it's an open secret to all potential owners that GTR especially the early ones from 2008 suffered from bad technical issues mainly the transmission.

I'd rather spend that RM350k-400k for a 2007 997.2TT whistling.gif
Manlet
post Aug 4 2015, 11:03 PM

ᕦ (ò_óˇ) ᕤ
762 posts

QUOTE(sgshuhu @ Aug 4 2015, 11:01 PM)
Why didn't take feista st or ford st?
parents got paranoid on malaysian drivers, now they say every single future car must be suv or semi truck

so....
TheDeadlySins420
post Aug 4 2015, 11:04 PM

Getting Started
288 posts

QUOTE(torreto @ Aug 4 2015, 10:31 PM)
I thought you already have one ? 😏😏
Rase rase? 😏
SUSneoFluidic
post Aug 4 2015, 11:05 PM

47 posts

Beli la brg buatan msia
Kendall
post Aug 4 2015, 11:08 PM

Enthusiast
870 posts

aiyo, everyday lanyak pedal, toyota vios also broke down la
arshad
post Aug 4 2015, 11:12 PM

Blessed
1,424 posts

QUOTE(TheDeadlySins420 @ Aug 4 2015, 09:36 PM)
bestnya jadi orang kaya
SUSsgshuhu
post Aug 4 2015, 11:20 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(neoFluidic @ Aug 4 2015, 11:05 PM)
Beli la brg buatan msia
Proton TURXO, 2.0 incline straight V6 Twin Supercharge with Single TurboIntercooler, producing 568HP with flat torque of 638NM available from 1700RPM. Max rev at 8900RPM the highest rev turbo engine ever made. Pair with a Dual Clutch Transmission. 0-100kmh in just 3.2 second with a topspeed of only 278kmh due to the small engine displacemen that withstand super high pressure produce by the twin supercharge and turbo. The car itself is just weight of 970kg thank to the Lotus chasis engineering.

^ kalau la betul huhu

This post has been edited by sgshuhu: Aug 4 2015, 11:24 PM
TheDeadlySins420
post Aug 4 2015, 11:23 PM

Getting Started
288 posts

QUOTE(arshad @ Aug 4 2015, 11:12 PM)
bestnya jadi orang kaya
Org kaya lambo ferrari
Boy96
post Aug 4 2015, 11:24 PM

That's a tripod.
3,285 posts

QUOTE(TheDeadlySins420 @ Aug 4 2015, 11:23 PM)
Org kaya lambo ferrari
So bila nak give me a ride
torreto
post Aug 4 2015, 11:26 PM

On my way
651 posts

QUOTE(Boy96 @ Aug 4 2015, 11:24 PM)
He is kambing this month. Kasi bawak keluar jentik jentik dia punya 2" dulu.
TheDeadlySins420
post Aug 4 2015, 11:27 PM

Getting Started
288 posts

Aduhh. you believe that?
SUSsgshuhu

3 posts

Fiesta hang 6566?
Boy96

That's a tripod.
3,285 posts

QUOTE(TheDeadlySins420 @ Aug 4 2015, 11:27 PM)
Aduhh. you believe that?
Why not brows.gif
cfc-free
post Aug 4 2015, 11:29 PM

Getting Started
157 posts

Guilty as charged
Boy96
post Aug 4 2015, 11:30 PM

That's a tripod.
3,285 posts

QUOTE(sgshuhu @ Aug 4 2015, 11:27 PM)
Fiesta hang 6566?
hmm.gif stalker alertttt

This post has been edited by Boy96: Aug 4 2015, 11:32 PM
TheDeadlySins420
post Aug 4 2015, 11:33 PM

Getting Started
288 posts

QUOTE(torreto @ Aug 4 2015, 11:26 PM)
He is kambing this month. Kasi bawak keluar jentik jentik dia punya 2" dulu.
Tabuli ini macheem

QUOTE(Boy96 @ Aug 4 2015, 11:27 PM)
Why not brows.gif
Who knows i tok kok only icon_idea.gif
TOMEI-R
post Aug 4 2015, 11:37 PM

Extraordinaire
All Stars
22,462 posts

Because the GTR broke the lap record on the Nurburgring previously help by the Porsche GT3, Porsche had to stoop so low to discredit the Nissanz? Come on Porsche!
herojack41
post Aug 4 2015, 11:41 PM

Master Of Trouble Maker
5,659 posts

QUOTE(Manlet @ Aug 4 2015, 11:03 PM)
parents got paranoid on malaysian drivers, now they say every single future car must be suv or semi truck

so....
get lorry lo so takut
qeyl90
post Aug 5 2015, 12:00 AM

Casual
331 posts

Silly review. Try testing porsche that is mainly built for the road on d track and see how it does...and shud try d nismo one la if really want to test gtr for d track...he thought evryone is stupid..gtr is fast yes, but the road going version is not built for d track..only some of d more hardcore one..
xemoboyx
post Aug 5 2015, 12:18 AM

Getting Started
109 posts

GTR is so 2008...
sanosizo
post Aug 5 2015, 12:24 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,341 posts

QUOTE(xemoboyx @ Aug 5 2015, 12:18 AM)
GTR is so 2008...
2015 is the year of almera nismo yo!
loli_yat
post Aug 5 2015, 04:18 AM

Getting Started
274 posts

I straightaway cancel my gtr booking after reading this thread...

Thank you TS...
myasiahobby
post Aug 5 2015, 07:16 AM

On my way
571 posts

this car not for racing, use for buying grocery/news paper still ok
dun_panic
post Aug 5 2015, 08:50 AM

Casual
433 posts

QUOTE(Missduri @ Aug 4 2015, 11:32 PM)
R35 stock you want go max of coz need do modification la. Not to say you own lemon unit. Alot of german cars are for more worst than your r35. Even buganti need do alot modification if really want go for track.
QUOTE(qeyl90 @ Aug 5 2015, 12:00 AM)
Silly review. Try testing porsche that is mainly built for the road on d track and see how it does...and shud try d nismo one la if really want to test gtr for d track...he thought evryone is stupid..gtr is fast yes, but the road going version is not built for d track..only some of d more hardcore one..
This
qeyl90
post Aug 5 2015, 08:55 AM

Casual
331 posts

QUOTE(TOMEI-R @ Aug 4 2015, 11:37 PM)
Because the GTR broke the lap record on the Nurburgring previously help by the Porsche GT3, Porsche had to stoop so low to discredit the Nissanz? Come on Porsche!
and isnt now the ring closed down cuz dont want the koegnisegg to break the record held by porsche..hehehe rclxms.gif
SUSadvocado
post Aug 5 2015, 09:39 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

Are you saying Audi/VW DSG are reliable?

Are you saying Porsche Boxter engine doesn't suffer from shaft breaking the whole engine up?

Are you saying BMW cars water tank doesn't crack within 3 years?

Are you saying you didn't buy a GTR-35 Race Pack edition that is designed for tracks instead?
shinkawa
post Aug 5 2015, 09:46 AM

parttime otaku
854 posts

QUOTE(advocado @ Aug 5 2015, 09:39 AM)
Are you saying Audi/VW DSG are reliable?

Are you saying Porsche Boxter engine doesn't suffer from shaft breaking the whole engine up?

Are you saying BMW cars water tank doesn't crack within 3 years?

Are you saying you didn't buy a GTR-35 Race Pack edition that is designed for tracks instead?
are you quoting wrong person? hmm.gif

Shiniz
post Aug 5 2015, 10:00 AM

Getting Started
112 posts

nahhh the GTR brakes comes from factory default nissan brakes..not really brembo lel...at best only the brake pad is brembo...

that why i never had a liking to r35 much aside from seeing on the road...

i still like R32 the best.....
slimfox
post Aug 5 2015, 10:33 AM

Casual
392 posts

inb4 driver problem don't know how to drive on the track
azbro
post Aug 5 2015, 10:45 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,233 posts

Nissan mau lawan Posh?

Nissan should compare with Honda and Toyota
rcracer
post Aug 5 2015, 10:47 AM

?????
3,663 posts

probably driving with foot on brake pedal
WinkyJr
post Aug 5 2015, 10:50 AM

Casual
324 posts

Husband Hanis Zalikah punya GTR mcm nice
SUSexoticars
post Aug 5 2015, 10:57 AM

21 posts

Cukur ada article ini untuk menjatuhkan 2nd hand/ recon price of GTR..targeting to buy my dream car in few more years

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0395sec    0.29    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 27th October 2021 - 01:26 AM