Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Let wife have sex with other men is considered, good for feminism.

views

MyRedz
post Aug 6 2015, 10:25 PM

Enthusiast
961 posts

QUOTE(RiddleMeThat @ Aug 3 2015, 01:31 AM)
Retarded feminist supporter. Until allow wife to fuck around.

https://www.yahoo.com/style/what-open-marri...4776149073.html

What Open Marriage Taught One Man About Feminism

As I write this, my children are asleep in their room, Loretta Lynn is on the stereo, and my wife is out on a date with a man named Paulo. It’s her second date this week; her fourth this month so far. If it goes like the others, she’ll come home in the middle of the night, crawl into bed beside me, and tell me all about how she and Paulo had sex. I won’t explode with anger or seethe with resentment. I’ll tell her it’s a hot story and I’m glad she had fun. It’s hot because she’s excited, and I’m glad because I’m a feminist.
Cool story ,, nowadays many couple want other guy to have sex with their spouses so the woman can be happy lol.. A mmg scenario

QUOTE(Flaming_lion @ Aug 3 2015, 01:57 AM)
Its the new social norm these days, as more and more people embrace feminism and society's move towards a matriarch society...

how the society is changing.. Now people have huge satisfaction and hunger so the society needs is on a different level than when we were young.. 80s /90s

bigmac999
post Aug 6 2015, 10:25 PM

On my way
671 posts

Only retard let their wives do that
Flaming_lion
post Aug 6 2015, 10:27 PM

An Innocent Lion
649 posts

QUOTE(MyRedz @ Aug 6 2015, 10:25 PM)
how the society is changing.. Now people have huge satisfaction and hunger so the society needs is on a different level than when we were young.. 80s /90s
Society has become more conservative, while at the same we are seeing matriarchs rising... Men should start questioning themselves about their relevance to this world...
MyRedz
post Aug 6 2015, 10:28 PM

Enthusiast
961 posts

QUOTE(Flaming_lion @ Aug 6 2015, 11:27 PM)
Society has become more conservative, while at the same we are seeing matriarchs rising... Men should start questioning themselves about their relevance to this world...
Agree so so with the internet available... Every demand suddenly seems a opportunity for others
Flaming_lion
post Aug 6 2015, 10:31 PM

An Innocent Lion
649 posts

QUOTE(MyRedz @ Aug 6 2015, 10:28 PM)
Agree so so with the internet available... Every demand suddenly seems a opportunity for others
Imagine... Going to an interview where the interveiwer says that they will KIV your resume, and will only consider you if there are not suitable female candidates... Already happened to me a few times...
rcracer
post Aug 6 2015, 10:32 PM

?????
3,743 posts

From erotica stories website

3 Pages < 1 2 3
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0108sec    0.39    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:47 PM