Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> #TangkapNajib @ Sogo KL News

views

Jasonist
post Aug 2 2015, 10:45 AM

Oldfag
1,173 posts

Looks like protest also no effect in Malaysia.. Nth much rakyat can do.. Kenak tangkap only.. Accept the fact and embrace bijan as pm forever.. Lick zahid balls too..
Lifeis@mess
post Aug 2 2015, 10:45 AM

Getting Started
108 posts

just looks like ops lalang 2,0
JoGaki
post Aug 2 2015, 10:48 AM

Getting Started
144 posts

Najib's FB page is pestered with # comments like hell...
SUSMatrix
post Aug 2 2015, 10:50 AM

King of Char Siew!
15,022 posts

So today safe to go Lowyat shopping???
MrTrip
post Aug 2 2015, 11:31 AM

I am KEFKA!
522 posts

kita harus cukurrr

tabuli ini machiam
ohman
post Aug 2 2015, 11:56 AM

Regular
1,178 posts

QUOTE(rageLE @ Aug 2 2015, 07:20 AM)
so true
We are democracy country.

Pm can catch whistle blower and harass everyone.
M4A1
post Aug 2 2015, 12:10 PM

[*#^♥SONE♥^#]
1,340 posts

QUOTE(badigol@69 @ Aug 2 2015, 07:48 AM)
next PRU if BN win because of magic i think a violent demo will happen.
right now seems like most BN supporter lose trust already. impossible for them to win. last time the percentage maybe not big different, can do some magic, next one its obviously magic if they win.
even Najib able to cheat his way out from this 1MDB issue, i dont think he get back his supporter trust, people are not that stupid to think Najib really innocent,.... right?? right??  unsure.gif
so u want us to vote hudud? laugh.gif
M4A1
post Aug 2 2015, 12:14 PM

[*#^♥SONE♥^#]
1,340 posts

QUOTE(JoGaki @ Aug 2 2015, 10:48 AM)
Najib's FB page is pestered with # comments like hell...
macam obama fb kena spam masa PR kalah ... laugh.gif laugh.gif

see so many bodoh fan from both side
+3kk!
post Aug 2 2015, 12:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,275 posts

QUOTE(lightwerker @ Aug 2 2015, 10:16 AM)
that is why i always tell ppl. those who vote for BN are the business and enterprise peoples in private sector. those who vote for PR are the commoners who are the blue collar and some white collar ppl. even BN support lost trust we will still vote BN because that's the very same reason of "we tak suka but we didnt migrate" those who really wanted change would've already keluar, after the last PRU.
this is largely quite inaccurate, urban folk tend to vote the opposition more irregardless their background

its hard to say but i believe that bN will find it harder to win the next one, tho, its still theirs to lose.

msians seem to ignore the fact that despite reducing BN's 2/3 majority and the high popular vote, PR is still quite weak politically
lightwerker
post Aug 2 2015, 12:18 PM

Getting Started
169 posts

QUOTE(+3kk! @ Aug 2 2015, 12:15 PM)
this is largely quite inaccurate, urban folk tend to vote the opposition more irregardless their background

its hard to say but i believe that bN will find it harder to win the next one, tho, its still theirs to lose.

msians seem to ignore the fact that despite reducing BN's 2/3 majority and the high popular vote, PR is still quite weak politically
yeah urban folk (white collars) lo.. those that has the power and wanted a change, they already migrated. whoever that cannot migrate are most likely the group that rely a lot on 'incentives' so see which side give more incentive then i vote who. those that has power and don't need the change, they will stay in msia for sure. and this group of ppl is increasing.

don't forget the new banggala coming in to backup
jonny4
post Aug 2 2015, 12:21 PM

Regular
1,974 posts

saw a few police trucks n some kind of briefing done at BP kelana jaya on thursday night. preparing for saturday i guess ?
+3kk!
post Aug 2 2015, 12:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,275 posts

QUOTE(lightwerker @ Aug 2 2015, 12:18 PM)
yeah urban folk (white collars) lo.. those that has the power and wanted a change, they already migrated. whoever that cannot migrate are most likely the group that rely a lot on 'incentives' so see which side give more incentive then i vote who. those that has power and don't need the change, they will stay in msia for sure. and this group of ppl is increasing.

don't forget the new banggala coming in to backup
most of my group vote PR, they are white collars and businessmen

the demographic that i notice who will vote BN are those that are very old with the syukur mentality, my aunt did it, she was a government servant and she felt obliged to do so.

i observe that in the less developed ares of msia (which is everywhere thats not PG, KL, JB and what not) folks dont really care for politics and would just vote like how my aunt does.

i would go as far to say that our parents are fucking msia up less so than the government

lightwerker
post Aug 2 2015, 12:26 PM

Getting Started
169 posts

QUOTE(+3kk! @ Aug 2 2015, 12:24 PM)

the demographic that i notice who will vote BN are those that are very old with the syukur mentality, my aunt did it, she was a government servant and she felt obliged to do so.

i observe that in the less developed ares of msia (which is everywhere thats not PG, KL, JB and what not) folks dont really care for politics and would just vote like how my aunt does.

i would go as far to say that our parents are fucking msia up less so than the government
nice input.

so apa boleh buat?
+3kk!
post Aug 2 2015, 12:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,275 posts

QUOTE(lightwerker @ Aug 2 2015, 12:26 PM)
nice input.

so apa boleh buat?
i am rather optimistic when it comes to malaysia, i find that people in general dont understand that the path to development doesnt happen overnight.

we have gained grounds that were never before possible, but it would take time and some risk to reach the promised land.

its anyones guess really but for me, i see hope in this country
M4A1
post Aug 2 2015, 12:32 PM

[*#^♥SONE♥^#]
1,340 posts

QUOTE(+3kk! @ Aug 2 2015, 12:24 PM)

LMAO!!!!

kelantan and trengganu less develop already voted against BN long time ago (pas win kelantan 30 years already) then developed area like selangor penang and JB....(selangor and penang only change recently)
so that mean develop area people are stupid? laugh.gif laugh.gif

and kedah perak who voted PR already change back to BN...what said u? laugh.gif laugh.gif they from smart to stupid? laugh.gif
+3kk!
post Aug 2 2015, 12:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,275 posts

QUOTE(M4A1 @ Aug 2 2015, 12:32 PM)
LMAO!!!!
kelantan and trengganu less develop already voted against BN long time ago (pas win kelantan 30 years already) then developed area like selangor penang and JB....(selangor and penang only change recently)
so that mean develop area people are stupid? laugh.gif  laugh.gif

and kedah perak who voted PR already change back to BN...what said u? laugh.gif  laugh.gif they from smart to stupid? laugh.gif
i dont remember calling anyone stupid, its just their voting behaviour. theres nothing wrong with it, just how things are. dont even understand why would you bring "stupid" up

im not also arguing without any reason tho

Analaysis of last GE

look at the general strategy and how BN wont their seats, they took majority of the rural voters and have a very strong base in the elderly figures. that voter base contributed a large chunk to their success the last GE

there was another report that time i remember following where they found voter awareness of politics in these areas are very bad, often even "who is taib" is left with blank stares.

badigol@69
post Aug 2 2015, 02:51 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(M4A1 @ Aug 2 2015, 12:10 PM)
so u want us to vote hudud? laugh.gif
vote secular, DAP+PKR
vexus
post Aug 2 2015, 02:51 PM

Master of Eatery & Sleeping
6,626 posts

our demo not as aggressive compare to other country. Try follow thailand lol.
SUSAxeFire
post Aug 14 2015, 01:58 PM

Casual
368 posts

QUOTE(+3kk! @ Aug 2 2015, 12:29 PM)
i am rather optimistic when it comes to malaysia, i find that people in general dont understand that the path to development doesnt happen overnight.

we have gained grounds that were never before possible, but it would take time and some risk to reach the promised land.

its anyones guess really but for me, i see hope in this country
We wait until those fb spammer kids become 21 and start voting

The y/z Gen is exposed to malaysiakini and anti BN stuff on fb everyday

This post has been edited by AxeFire: Aug 14 2015, 01:59 PM
TheEvilMan
post Aug 14 2015, 02:04 PM

囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧囧
668 posts

QUOTE(AxeFire @ Aug 14 2015, 01:58 PM)
We wait until those fb spammer kids become 21 and start voting

The y/z Gen is exposed to malaysiakini and anti BN stuff on fb everyday
but they never watch dungeons and dragons, sorcery in msia very the strong cast black out magic can overturn any bad situation

11 Pages « < 9 10 11
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0145sec    0.53    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:20 PM