Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

letter asking for apology, my child injured at school

views

hianz86
post Jul 29 2015, 05:30 PM

On my way
643 posts

QUOTE(Devil_angela @ Jul 29 2015, 05:22 PM)
kakaka~ROFL~

i think u have misunderstanding the apology letter i mention about.

the letter is not from parent's to me but is me writing to the parent's and notify them.

inform the parent's about this injured case and hope they could arrange their kid/child meet my boy and make a apology.

because the principal is refuse to inform the kid parent's
nvm u still don't get our point....nowadays punya parent mentality notworthy.gif

This post has been edited by hianz86: Jul 29 2015, 05:33 PM
TSDevil_angela
post Jul 29 2015, 05:35 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(hianz86 @ Jul 29 2015, 05:30 PM)
nvm u still don't get our point....nowadays punya parent mentality  notworthy.gif and your dupe is too obvious is your dupe  rolleyes.gif  yawn.gif
i cannot understand y u call it dupe?

we are not intend to asking for any compensation from the parent's

in this incident, our views is parents should protect their child, this is not over-protective

we should try to communicate with the parents, we just want the parents aware of their child behaviour and activity in school

at least parents also know what happen to their children in school

then children will also know the consequences if they play too rough

but of course we cannot control their behaviour in school

i believe this is a well-intentioned, if u choose to just let it go, maybe another same accident will happen again to the other kid,
or maybe worst, repentance comes too late.

my point is just to avoided the worst of it.

sake of safety, I no regrets in it.
hianz86
post Jul 29 2015, 05:43 PM

On my way
643 posts

QUOTE(Devil_angela @ Jul 29 2015, 05:35 PM)
i cannot understand y u call it dupe?

in this incident, our views is parents should protect their child, this is not over-protective

we should try to communicate with the parents, we just want the parents aware of their child behaviour and activity in school

at least parents also know what happen to their children in school

then children will also know the consequences if they play too rough

but of course we cannot control their behaviour in school

i believe this is a well-intentioned, if u choose to just let it go, maybe another same accident will happen again to the other kid,
or maybe worst, repentance comes too late.

my point is just to avoided the worst of it.

sake of safety, I no regrets in it.
My apology, sometimes it showing 2 same nickname but with different data for your account. Ignore that, i ald edit my post.

1. I agree on you to protect your child and i already mention several time what you can / should do by now.

2. As i say, even if they are aware...kinder-garden kiddo....for me they are just like talking to animal. If your child is less than 5 year old. They don't know what they are doing and don't even know what the meaning of consequences.

3. You can actually avoid this by telling your kid try to avoid doing what...like 24/7. It is easier to teach your own kid than expect other people not hurting your child.

4. Avoid repetition? Talk to the school and ask them to treat this seriously and share your concern. Not layan you? Simple, do it the malaysian way lu whistling.gif

Last reply in this thread...is kinda tiring.... doh.gif
Sieg
post Jul 29 2015, 05:46 PM

★★★★★★★★★★
726 posts

QUOTE(hianz86 @ Jul 29 2015, 05:30 PM)
nvm u still don't get our point....nowadays punya parent mentality  notworthy.gif
i know it's hard for them to get what we mean cause it seems irresponsible and "cruel" smile.gif Of course plain reading what TS meant to do TS sure looks like an awesome parents bla bla bla. Not knowing what kind of effect it will bring for the kids future.

TS one simple question for you. Put yourself in your kids shoes. What do you want? You really want the kid(or maybe even his friend) to apologize to you infront of your both family parents? Is it really important? Maybe ask your child, does he even mind or want to make a fuss about this issue? If his answer is yes ok i nothing to say can kolos thread
hianz86
post Jul 29 2015, 05:54 PM

On my way
643 posts

QUOTE(Sieg @ Jul 29 2015, 05:46 PM)
i know it's hard for them to get what we mean cause it seems irresponsible and "cruel"  smile.gif  Of course plain reading what TS meant to do TS sure looks like an awesome parents bla bla bla. Not knowing what kind of effect it will bring for the kids future.

TS one simple question for you. Put yourself in your kids shoes. What do you want? You really want the kid(or maybe even his friend) to apologize to you infront of your both family parents? Is it really important? Maybe ask your child, does he even mind or want to make a fuss about this issue? If his answer is yes ok i nothing to say can kolos thread
Spot On...that's what i trying to told her from my multiple replies. Put yourself in that kid shoe. Do you really think they will care much about this? apologize and bs stuff? If your child really say yes! I demand apology from my friend , like Sieg say, yeah /kolos it. Life is about exploring, experience and being independent. Have fun parenting thumbup.gif
jamesteoh8177
post Jul 29 2015, 06:37 PM

Casual
465 posts

QUOTE(Devil_angela @ Jul 29 2015, 04:46 PM)
stitches on forehead with scar forever is not consider as serious injuries?
i feel imbalance with it when principal answer me like that they refused to notify the parents
before this, i did received their verbal warning and memo about my boy injured another kid fell down even not seriously injured
but it is just a normal fell down.. and my boy has make the apologize to the kid.

i feel they should treat every incidents equally
insist on telling other parents also
esp this time is serious injured

principal doesn't act accordingly look biased
up to u...
its ur choice...
u r the parent, who am I to say what u should do...

I can only give my 2cents....

TSDevil_angela
post Jul 29 2015, 07:51 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(jamesteoh8177 @ Jul 29 2015, 06:37 PM)
up to u...
its ur choice...
u r the parent, who am I to say what u should do...

I can only give my 2cents....
Oic.. will appreciate if u could stop barking here.. tq..
jamesteoh8177
post Jul 29 2015, 08:24 PM

Casual
465 posts

QUOTE(Devil_angela @ Jul 29 2015, 07:51 PM)
Oic.. will appreciate if u could stop barking here.. tq..
Do wantever U like or say watever U want...
If by being hostile can solve ur problem, then by all mean do it...

I hope U find peace within U...
cc980024
post Aug 10 2015, 05:06 PM

Casual
492 posts

TS, by sending such letter will only make that kid's parents feel bad, but no impact to the kid. They may do as what you wish (getting their kid to apologize to yours) but at the end of the day.. both kids again happy playing, forgetting what have happened.. but too bad with the parents having bad feeling that stays forever.

Your objective should be informing that parents so that they aware their kid is rough, instead of demanding apology. If the school still not doing their part to inform them, you can only try to bump into them.

As for punishment to that kid (if you really want). You just walk directly to him and warn him. That is frighten enough instead of his parents drag him to you. Remember, kids nowadays not scare of parents.. parents scolding and punishment is like daily chores.

As for your own kid, you need to teach him to protect himself. 1st of all, must stay away from playing kids. Eventhough he is confine to his seat but when the other kids start to be over playful, he must walk out.

I've got similar experience. My son is a gentle type too. When he was in kindy, he got punches on his face and I've waited few days for teacher to say something, yet they pretended didn't notice the black mark. Asked my son, he say nothing about it. After confront teacher and some investigation, my son actually got hit when other kids playing (an accident) and due to my son didn't cry, the teacher never realize that injury happen in school (they thought injured at home). So, we actually went up to see the kid and tell him to apologize. Meanwhile teaching my son to stay away. We told him that if he see ppl playing rough yet he stay there and not protecting himself, that is "stupid" and he deserve to be punch. Then on, he is good in identify "danger" zone. Meanwhile, there is some luck where the rough kid came telling me that he no "hurt" my son, they play gently only.

Yveatel
post Aug 20 2015, 10:17 AM

Enthusiast
879 posts

QUOTE(neozombie @ Jul 29 2015, 11:57 AM)
For me apology letter are not important... but must notify both parent.. thats will do.. kids will always be kids.. as long as they dont cross the border...for me OK..
I support your point rclxms.gif

QUOTE(Devil_angela @ Jul 29 2015, 12:03 PM)
after this accident happen, for sure i will request change seat.

honestly, if u r one of the 'victim' parent, what u will do?
Honestly, if I am the "victim" parent, I will talk to the principal about the mismanagement, inform the parents and we will have a BBQ together. Talked and laugh over it. You are too protective and over react over something small. My younger brother got more or less the same case back in school days, school inform both parents, and we just discuss with our kids. Nothing serious.

QUOTE(MeToo @ Jul 29 2015, 12:38 PM)
I thought the other kid pushed TS's kid on purpose? That's categorised as an "accident" too?

Last I check if you push someone and they hurt themselves.. and you're an adult, get ready to face the law.
shakehead.gif I think this guy's comment and advice is misleading. Very sad to see such a guy exist and question every nice comment/advice everyone trying to tell the truth. I met with parent like you before, arrogant and always think you are the best of all. Hope your kids don't grow up ignorant as you.

QUOTE(hianz86 @ Jul 29 2015, 12:41 PM)
ROFL, stay away from him. But of cos you are welcome to try if you don't want to take it as advice. Remember, life is about experimenting~
I don't think TS appreciate your advice in any way.
pingpang
post Aug 20 2015, 10:25 AM

Getting Started
171 posts

QUOTE(hianz86 @ Jul 29 2015, 05:54 PM)
Spot On...that's what i trying to told her from my multiple replies. Put yourself in that kid shoe. Do you really think they will care much about this? apologize and bs stuff? If your child really say yes! I demand apology from my friend , like Sieg say, yeah /kolos it. Life is about exploring, experience and being independent. Have fun parenting  thumbup.gif
Agreed 100%.
Kids nowadays should be left to explore, have fun and to lead their life as it progresses.
Do not hinder their development an d life exploration.
All this apology thingy stems from us adults; just ask the kid what does he wants - an apology or just brush the matter off?
You got the drift?
MeToo
post Aug 20 2015, 03:14 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,297 posts

QUOTE(Yveatel @ Aug 20 2015, 10:17 AM)

shakehead.gif I think this guy's comment and advice is misleading. Very sad to see such a guy exist and question every nice comment/advice everyone trying to tell the truth. I met with parent like you before, arrogant and always think you are the best of all. Hope your kids don't grow up ignorant as you.
Another nonsensical reply with no valid argument except his own "feelings".

Which part of my reply u disagree with? Pls do put your valid points and arguments instead of a broad general reply lacking substance.

Oh and I really do hope you dont raise your child to be as obtuse and lacking common sense as you. doh.gif
Yveatel
post Aug 20 2015, 03:21 PM

Enthusiast
879 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Aug 20 2015, 03:14 PM)
Oh and I really do hope you raise your child to have a great common sense as you.  doh.gif
Thanks for your praise, I think my kids will have great common sense like me too thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by Yveatel: Aug 20 2015, 03:25 PM
MeToo
post Aug 20 2015, 03:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,297 posts

QUOTE(Yveatel @ Aug 20 2015, 03:21 PM)
Thanks for your praise, I think my kids will have great common sense like me too thumbup.gif
I was right.. obtuse..
Yveatel
post Aug 20 2015, 03:27 PM

Enthusiast
879 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Aug 20 2015, 03:25 PM)
I was right.. obtuse..
Of course, did I ever said no?
djboycalvin
post Aug 20 2015, 03:28 PM

Getting Started
282 posts

QUOTE(neozombie @ Jul 29 2015, 11:57 AM)
For me apology letter are not important... but must notify both parent.. thats will do.. kids will always be kids.. as long as they dont cross the border...for me OK..
rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
Noryume
post Aug 20 2015, 04:10 PM

Enthusiast
863 posts

For me just ask your kid what he want to do about it. If he need you to interfere, help him out with it. It might not be ill intention from the boy to your kid. Maybe just joke that get out off hand. Even now, they might be playing around just well.

If you really need to confront the boy, keep in mind that this will not only affect the relationship between your kid and the boy, But also the relationship between all his friend as they will see it as a warning to not get too involve with your kid.

If I were you, I will only inform the parent if only the boy is a bully. If not I just consider it as kid being a kid. As for the teacher treating you elder kid case differently, I won't comment on that because I don't know what really happen there. But I believe teacher is also a human being that learn from mistake, that when your elder children make mistake they act overly about it. So, when this incident with your younger child they realise this is just a normal thing kid being a kid. As a human that have ego, we tend not to apologise for mistake that we make long ago.

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0141sec    0.43    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:31 PM