4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

letter asking for apology, my child injured at school

views

TSDevil_angela
post Jul 29 2015, 12:16 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(hianz86 @ Jul 29 2015, 12:11 PM)
that is purely BS. Do you think your boy need that? as we all say, notify that boy parent is good enough. You can also question why the school never notify that boy's parent? Btw, it is still kindergarden....they don't really know how serious is the consequences to push around. Tell you what, last time when i was secondary school, they push here and there, one of the form one student being push and he fall from 1st floor and his head landed first and insta dead. So what you expect from a kindergarden kiddo? Just notify that child parent this happen. Educate your child to take care of himself is better than this BS apology letter.
yes yes yes.. this is what i need.

the letter is about to inform the parent's about this injured case and hope they could arrange their kid/child meet my boy and make a apology.

i think u have misunderstanding the apology letter i mention about.

the letter is not from parent's to me but is me writing to the parent's and notify them.

because the principal is refuse to inform the kid parent's
yrh0413
post Jul 29 2015, 12:16 PM

10k Club
All Stars
12,212 posts

QUOTE(Devil_angela @ Jul 29 2015, 12:05 PM)
sorry for making u misunderstanding what i meaning..

the letter is about to inform the parent's about this injured case and hope they could arrange their kid/child meet my boy and make a apology.

do u got i mean now?
I agree with the rest. Kids are playful they do not intentionally cause hurt to others.
What do you want to achieve from an apology? The kid who hurt your kid won't learn anything other than saying sorry, and his/her parents obviously will not bother a thing.

And what do you want your kid to learn from this incident? That kid is dangerous please stay away from him/her?

Don't be an overly-protective parent.
neozombie
post Jul 29 2015, 12:22 PM

Getting Started
114 posts

Just ask the school to notify the parent on what happen. If the parent are good enuf they will come and see you... if not too bad...karma will get then back..
Myself happen to be in that parent situation... my kids xcidently kick friend testical while playing soccer in kindies.. the kids send to hospital for further treatment. And the kindies notify me on my kids fault.. at nite i just go and see the parent to show some respect to them..thats all.. no need for kids to kids say sorry.. as i said kids will always be kids.. and no hard feeling between them... after 1 week.. they are playing soccer again..
hianz86
post Jul 29 2015, 12:23 PM

On my way
643 posts

QUOTE(Devil_angela @ Jul 29 2015, 12:16 PM)
yes yes yes.. this is what i need.

i think u have misunderstanding the apology letter i mention about.

the letter is not from parent's to me but is me writing to the parent's and notify them.

because the principal is refuse to inform the kid parent's
if this is what you want to achieve, just ask the school to inform the parent. Put yourself in other shoe, if you receive such letter. What is your first impression? This parent is really make it into big fuss, ok i know my child hurt your child and my child ald say sorry to yours. They are still KIDDO, what you want me to do? Canned him in front of you? Don't be so protective to your child doh.gif my kid always kena bully last time. How i overcome this? Teach her ways to dodge it la. laugh.gif Prevention is always better than cure.
TSDevil_angela
post Jul 29 2015, 12:26 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(yrh0413 @ Jul 29 2015, 12:16 PM)
I agree with the rest. Kids are playful they do not intentionally cause hurt to others.
What do you want to achieve from an apology? The kid who hurt your kid won't learn anything other than saying sorry, and his/her parents obviously will not bother a thing.

And what do you want your kid to learn from this incident? That kid is dangerous please stay away from him/her?

Don't be an overly-protective parent.
maybe i feel a little bit unbalance, coz before this i got notified from principal my eldest son pushed other kid fell down (not seriously).

this time the accident was happened to my youngest boy, this is serious compare with normal fell down.

but the principal choose to refuse notify the parent's.. feel unbalance.. sad.gif sad.gif
MeToo
post Jul 29 2015, 12:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,297 posts

QUOTE(Devil_angela @ Jul 29 2015, 11:51 AM)
tats y im seeking for help here.. how do i ask my child stay away from his classmate during schooling? maybe u have some technique, pls guide me.

another thing u should know is, the teacher managed to their sitting position during schooling, not me.

feel quite ridiculous and useless answer i got from u  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif
Ask some of those who conveniently replied with funny solution

Are they parents themselves?

THose without children should keep their ideas to themselves. Its just like foreveralones giving relationship advice, utter BS.

This post has been edited by MeToo: Jul 29 2015, 12:29 PM
hianz86
post Jul 29 2015, 12:29 PM

On my way
643 posts

QUOTE(Devil_angela @ Jul 29 2015, 12:26 PM)
maybe i feel a little bit unbalance, coz before this i got notified from principal my eldest son pushed other kid fell down (not seriously).

this time the accident was happened to my youngest boy, this is serious compare with normal fell down.

but the principal choose to refuse notify the parent's.. feel unbalance.. sad.gif  sad.gif
this is purely school wrong doing on handling such manner. Nothing to do with the kid parent. imbalance? you want to do it malaysian way? or you want to do it properly? properly? we show u ad. Malaysian way? post your rant in FB lor, boikot and whatever shit. thumbup.gif
Wolgie
post Jul 29 2015, 12:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,216 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Jul 29 2015, 12:27 PM)

THose without children should keep their ideas to themselves. Its just like foreveralones giving relationship advice, utter BS.
I give comment because im parent, Welcome to parent world biggrin.gif
carmenyta

Getting Started
266 posts

correct me if i'm wrong but i think what TS wants is for the kid who pushed her kid to realize his/her mistake.
TSDevil_angela

30 posts

QUOTE(hianz86 @ Jul 29 2015, 12:29 PM)
this is purely school wrong doing on handling such manner. Nothing to do with the kid parent. imbalance? you want to do it malaysian way? or you want to do it properly? properly? we show u ad. Malaysian way? post your rant in FB lor, boikot and whatever shit.  thumbup.gif
haiz... nothing i can do now..

my heart was pain when i saw my boy wound and stitches, as i can't do anything for him..
hianz86

On my way
643 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Jul 29 2015, 12:27 PM)

to answer your reply, yes i am parent. Life is about exploring and endless learning.

What you want your child to learn from that incident is far more important than the apologize letter that this TS demanding.

they are exploring with their play. So just let kid be kid
hianz86
post Jul 29 2015, 12:34 PM

On my way
643 posts

QUOTE(Devil_angela @ Jul 29 2015, 12:32 PM)
haiz... nothing i can do now..

my heart was pain when i saw my boy wound and stitches, as i can't do anything for him..
take care of your kid. MAKE SURE THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE. As simple as that.
TSDevil_angela

30 posts

QUOTE(neozombie @ Jul 29 2015, 12:22 PM)
Just ask the school to notify the parent on what happen. If the parent are good enuf they will come and see you... if not too bad...karma will get then back..
Myself happen to be in that parent situation... my kids xcidently kick friend testical while playing soccer in kindies.. the kids send to hospital for further treatment. And the kindies notify me on my kids fault.. at nite i just go and see the parent to show some respect to them..thats all.. no need for kids to kids say sorry.. as i said kids will always be kids.. and no hard feeling between them... after 1 week.. they are playing soccer again..
all right, the principal refused to notify the parent's.. the parent's will never know what's going on..

never...

my heart was pain when i look at my boy forehead wound and stitches, as i can't do anything for him..
MeToo

Look at all my stars!!
9,297 posts

As for the school brushing the matter away, i think they are not takign it seriously enough.

I remember when I was a kid in primary school (YEARS ago), i punched my classmate and his teeth fell out.

My parents got called to the principal's office with me in tow and got a long lecture form the principal.
otua

Casual
499 posts

you can request the contact number of the kid's parent from the school
MeToo
post Jul 29 2015, 12:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,297 posts

QUOTE(hianz86 @ Jul 29 2015, 12:34 PM)
take care of your kid. MAKE SURE THIS WILL NOT HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE. As simple as that.
Her kid was pushed form behind.

How do u prevent that from EVER HAPPENING IN THE FUTURE? Make sure her kid always stand last in row? sweat.gif
exkay
post Jul 29 2015, 12:36 PM

Hired Gunman
3,657 posts

QUOTE(Devil_angela @ Jul 29 2015, 12:05 PM)
sorry for making u misunderstanding what i meaning..

do u got i mean now?
I once fell and hit my head on the corner of a canteen table which ended up with 4 stitches above my ear because a schoolmate push her chair backwards while I walk pass behind her and I tripped.

Did my parents demand an apology? no. why? cause not needed. It was an accident.

My mom is one of the teacher in the school too. By your logic, I should notify that girl's parents cause she push her chair backwards and caused me to trip and fall. So her parents should tell her kids to be careful when trying to get out of her chair and pushing it backwards and apologize with me formally to note that she's aware of her mistakes and carelessness.

Sounds preposterous isn't it?
MeToo
post Jul 29 2015, 12:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,297 posts

QUOTE(exkay @ Jul 29 2015, 12:36 PM)
I once fell and hit my head on the corner of a canteen table which ended up with 4 stitches above my ear because a schoolmate push her chair backwards while I walk pass behind her and I tripped.

Did my parents demand an apology? no. why? cause not needed. It was an accident.

My mom is one of the teacher in the school too. By your logic, I should notify that girl's parents cause she push her chair backwards and caused me to trip and fall. So her parents should tell her kids to be careful when trying to get out of her chair and pushing it backwards and apologize with me formally to note that she's aware of her mistakes and carelessness.

Sounds preposterous isn't it?
I thought the other kid pushed TS's kid on purpose? That's categorised as an "accident" too?

Last I check if you push someone and they hurt themselves.. and you're an adult, get ready to face the law.

hianz86
post Jul 29 2015, 12:39 PM

On my way
643 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Jul 29 2015, 12:38 PM)
I thought the other kid pushed TS's kid on purpose? That's categorised as an "accident" too?

Last I check if you push someone and they hurt themselves.. and you're an adult, get ready to face the law.
Btw, this is only assumption from TS cos she don't even really know what happen.
hianz86
post Jul 29 2015, 12:41 PM

On my way
643 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Jul 29 2015, 12:40 PM)
Wow... awesome advice bro.

So if you kid got hurt by other kids in school.

Your advice to your kid is "Hide in a corner the next time u see them".
ROFL, stay away from him. But of cos you are welcome to try if you don't want to take it as advice. Remember, life is about experimenting~

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0172sec    0.84    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 02:18 PM