Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

letter asking for apology, my child injured at school

views

TSDevil_angela
post Jul 29 2015, 11:23 AM, updated 9y ago

30 posts

yesterday my child was injured at school by another student, until we need to sent our child to hospital to do the stitches in his forehead.

the medical fees will be cover by school insurance which we has paid for every year.

this morning, we getting to know from the taska principal she doesn't notify other side parent's about this accident.

the reason giving from principal is : the kids is playful and a bit rough while playing, they has make a verbal warning to the kid, they feel not necessary to notify the kid parent's

do u think their action is proper?
it seems to me is totally inappropriate!

we are not intend to asking for any compensation from the parent's but we would like to asking for the apology to my little injured boy.
also, the parent's has the right to know well their kid attitude during schooling, they may pay further attention to their playful child.

am i right?

anyone can teach me how to write a letter to asking apology?

the letter is not from parent's to me but is me writing to the parent's and notify them.

inform the parent's about this injured case and hope they could arrange their kid/child meet my boy and make a apology.

because the principal is refuse to inform the kid parent's

a million thanks in advance.

This post has been edited by Devil_angela: Jul 29 2015, 05:24 PM
hianz86
post Jul 29 2015, 11:26 AM

On my way
643 posts

do you really know what happen? if it was purely accident during their play time....don't you think that letter of apology is more like for yourself instead of your child? Come on....as long as he is still ok...just let it go la..why need to make it a big fuss
taphie78
post Jul 29 2015, 11:33 AM

Getting Started
156 posts

pls find out the exact story before u ask for apology!! if u can't, then better don't make a fool of yourself by asking for apology.
TSDevil_angela
post Jul 29 2015, 11:35 AM

30 posts

QUOTE(hianz86 @ Jul 29 2015, 11:26 AM)
do you really know what happen? if it was purely accident during their play time....don't you think that letter of apology is more like for yourself instead of your child? Come on....as long as he is still ok...just let it go la..why need to make it a big fuss
this is what we concerns about too.. other people may think we wan to make it a big fuss..

we know it is an accident, the clear story we noticed from principal is the kid sitting behind (all kids sitting on the ground) pushed my child while playing.

Head knocked to the ground, getting injured bleeding and stitches.
TSDevil_angela
post Jul 29 2015, 11:35 AM

30 posts

QUOTE(taphie78 @ Jul 29 2015, 11:33 AM)
pls find out the exact story before u ask for apology!! if u can't,  then better don't make a fool of yourself by asking for apology.
this is what we concerns about too.. other people may think we wan to make it a big fuss..

we know it is an accident, the clear story we noticed from principal is the kid sitting behind (all kids sitting on the ground) pushed my child while playing.

hianz86
post Jul 29 2015, 11:39 AM

On my way
643 posts

QUOTE(Devil_angela @ Jul 29 2015, 11:35 AM)

tell your child to be mature and stop fooling around. this is what my mum told me last time. always marah your own child first b4 u salahkan anak org lain. To me...you are purely asking it for yourself. i mean the apology letter.
TSDevil_angela
post Jul 29 2015, 11:41 AM

30 posts

QUOTE(hianz86 @ Jul 29 2015, 11:39 AM)
tell your child to be mature and stop fooling around. this is what my mum told me last time. always marah your own child first b4 u salahkan anak org lain. To me...you are purely asking it for yourself. i mean the apology letter.
but the problem is my child is just sitting properly without playing with them. am i wrong? this is my mistake? u are right now! u r the perfect parent's in the world!
hianz86
post Jul 29 2015, 11:47 AM

On my way
643 posts

QUOTE(Devil_angela @ Jul 29 2015, 11:41 AM)
but the problem is my child is just sitting properly without playing with them. am i wrong? this is my mistake? u are right now! u r the perfect parent's in the world!
you need to be chill. ask your child to stay away la. that's why u need apology letter. To prove it is wrong doing by other. laugh.gif
TSDevil_angela
post Jul 29 2015, 11:51 AM

30 posts

QUOTE(hianz86 @ Jul 29 2015, 11:47 AM)
you need to be chill. ask your child to stay away la. that's why u need apology letter. To prove it is wrong doing by other.  laugh.gif
tats y im seeking for help here.. how do i ask my child stay away from his classmate during schooling? maybe u have some technique, pls guide me.

another thing u should know is, the teacher managed to their sitting position during schooling, not me.

feel quite ridiculous and useless answer i got from u rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

Jin_Kecik
post Jul 29 2015, 11:51 AM

Getting Started
142 posts

the keyword is "KIDS/CHILD". as parent dont down grade urself to their lvl. if u know what i mean.
TSDevil_angela
post Jul 29 2015, 11:55 AM

30 posts

QUOTE(Jin_Kecik @ Jul 29 2015, 11:51 AM)
the keyword is "KIDS/CHILD". as parent dont down grade urself to their lvl. if u know what i mean.
yup, i know.. i never think to blame the kid/child.

just thinking their parent's should get notice on this injured accident right?

and this is a chance for their kid/child to learn how to make a proper apology to people when they make a mistake. not agree??

hianz86
post Jul 29 2015, 11:56 AM

On my way
643 posts

QUOTE(Devil_angela @ Jul 29 2015, 11:51 AM)
tats y im seeking for help here.. how do i ask my child stay away from his classmate during schooling? maybe u have some technique, pls guide me.

another thing u should know is, the teacher managed to their sitting position during schooling, not me.

feel quite ridiculous and useless answer i got from u  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif
HOW? tell your child la? all hyper active one? come on....sure got a lot of group one ma....

managed their seat kenot request one? u never go to your kid punya class ka? i find it you are too overly protected your child.
neozombie
post Jul 29 2015, 11:57 AM

Getting Started
114 posts

For me apology letter are not important... but must notify both parent.. thats will do.. kids will always be kids.. as long as they dont cross the border...for me OK..
exkay
post Jul 29 2015, 11:57 AM

Hired Gunman
3,657 posts

Accident happens.

accept that, forgive and forget.

Parents nowadays should stop being over protective over their kids. We're building an entire generation of wuss.

Unless the kid push your kid on purpose, then by all means, write a letter, demand to see the kid's parents, sue with lawyer.

I'm pretty sure the kid had say sorry to your kid, no? but he got his fair share of warning from the principle. So just swallow your ego and let it go.
Wolgie
post Jul 29 2015, 12:00 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,216 posts

Just Let It Go.
Just bring ur child to public playground, then u know how children play.
Children injured by children really a small problem. Especially kindergarden
By the way, how old ur children?

hianz86
post Jul 29 2015, 12:00 PM

On my way
643 posts

QUOTE(neozombie @ Jul 29 2015, 11:57 AM)
For me apology letter are not important... but must notify both parent.. thats will do.. kids will always be kids.. as long as they dont cross the border...for me OK..
THis rclxms.gif totally agree with it! notify parent is good enough.
TSDevil_angela
post Jul 29 2015, 12:03 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(hianz86 @ Jul 29 2015, 11:56 AM)
HOW? tell your child la? all hyper active one? come on....sure got a lot of group one ma....

managed their seat kenot request one? u never go to your kid punya class ka? i find it you are too overly protected your child.
after this accident happen, for sure i will request change seat.

honestly, if u r one of the 'victim' parent, what u will do?

TSDevil_angela
post Jul 29 2015, 12:05 PM

30 posts

QUOTE(neozombie @ Jul 29 2015, 11:57 AM)
sorry for making u misunderstanding what i meaning..

the letter is about to inform the parent's about this injured case and hope they could arrange their kid/child meet my boy and make a apology.

do u got i mean now?

hianz86
post Jul 29 2015, 12:11 PM

On my way
643 posts

QUOTE(Devil_angela @ Jul 29 2015, 12:05 PM)

the letter is about to inform the parent's about this injured case and hope they could arrange their kid/child meet my boy and make a apology.

do u got i mean now?
that is purely BS. Do you think your boy need that? as we all say, notify that boy parent is good enough. You can also question why the school never notify that boy's parent? Btw, it is still kindergarden....they don't really know how serious is the consequences to push around. Tell you what, last time when i was secondary school, they push here and there, one of the form one student being push and he fall from 1st floor and his head landed first and insta dead. So what you expect from a kindergarden kiddo? Just notify that child parent this happen. Educate your child to take care of himself is better than this BS apology letter.
taphie78
post Jul 29 2015, 12:13 PM

Getting Started
156 posts

QUOTE(Devil_angela @ Jul 29 2015, 12:05 PM)

do u got i mean now?
Remember, some parents may not be as polite or cooperative as u think, worse if parents refused upon your formal request? then wats next? Teacher parents meeting and so on so on?

for Kids, this is an unintentional harms, esp in kinddie, even if they intentionally push but may no intentionally wish to cause the cut on your kid's head. Jz ask the school to inform the parents and end of story.

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0169sec    0.78    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 07:45 PM