Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Entrepreneurs, 7 books to help entrepreneur

views

TSfromUS2015
post Jul 29 2015, 09:26 AM, updated 9y ago

1 posts

For any entrepreneur looking to get started or needing advice or motivation, Hyperlush is giving away 7 really informative books on their website for free.

The books are:

Delivering Happiness – Tony Hsieh

Tony Hsieh is one of my heroes, and Delivering Happiness is also one of my favorite books of all time. First of all, it’s a very engaging story — Tony is a great writer and this one’s a page turner. Tony Hsieh’s methods for building a successful company are something that every young entrepreneur needs to learn about and replicate.

How I Lost $170 Million – Noah Kagan

Not everyone knows that Noah wrote a (really interesting) book. Noah was the 30th employee at Facebook and was fired, which caused him to lose out on a $170 million dollar windfall. In this book, he details what happened, why he was fired, and what he learned from such a painful failure. A great book for anyone who’s felt like a failure (like I have on many occasions) and wants to bounce back in life.

100 Days of Growth (Digital) – Sujan Patel

Written by one of the authorities in Internet Marketing, Sujan Patel, this book is purely tactical. Not a single page wastes any of your time. In the book (which will be delivered as a PDF), Sujan Patel shares methods that every startup or business can use to grow their customer base. It’s extremely useful for anyone looking to market their product (which is everyone).

The 4-Hour Work Week – Tim Ferriss

Lauded as perhaps the greatest entrepreneurial book of all time, The 4-Hour Work Week is also the most controversial book on this list. The main premise behind the book, of course, is to help you save time, and Tim Ferriss outlines his methods of outsourcing and delegating tasks to others. However, don’t really expect to work 4 hours a week, that’s not the point of this book. Even if you don’t end up working 4 hours a week, the massive value you get from this book will help you achieve more in less time.

Choose Yourself – James Altucher

I’ve read this book multiple times in my lifetime, and I love it so much because James Altucher really hits you on an emotional level. Tactically, though, Altucher will give you a TON of value in this book, ranging from how to come up with ideas, to how to survive failure, to becoming a smarter person.

The Ultimate Sales Machine – Chet Holmes

It’s a national best seller that is more about tactics than anything else. In the book, you’ll get 12 strategies that will help you sell your product even more. Chet Holmes, the author, has been called “America’s greatest business growth expert,” and we’d agree. His book is fantastic if you’re trying to learn how to make more sales.

Your Brain at Work – David Rock

Productivity is an issue for every person. It feels almost impossible to get hard work done. At the end of the day, you’ve realized that nothing on your to-do list is finished, and that’s when you procrastinate. Well no more. David Rock’s book gives you a way to prevent yourself from feeling the productivity failure.

http://hyperlush.com/giveaway-7-essential-...ny-entrepreneur

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0126sec    0.04    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:54 AM