Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Ever heard of Herowl Brain Training?

views

TSsally_78
post Jul 25 2015, 04:59 PM, updated 9y ago

4 posts

Hi all, do you all ever heard of this center, Herowl Brain Training just newly open?
I am staying somewhere near Bukit Jalil and I have a 3 years old kid, currently learning to speak and some simple matching games.
Last few months, I passed by Sri Petaling bandar baru there and saw this center, beside Sushi Zento.

I visited the environment there, quite comfortable and merry environment, where most of the kids would like it. The main point I like this center design concept is that, the learning area with teacher and playing area is separated. Hence, the kids can differentiate between learn and play, will be more serious when learning and no toys beyond the area.

Apart from that, they have their own syllabus in training whole brain training, hahaa. But I forgot which side, either left or right, one is for the logical thinking and another side is some sort of creativity. Their programs are mostly based on activity and muscular training, which is consider fun for younger kids.

By the way, they offer academic lessons for elder kids, 5 yo and above to 12 yo but I am not clear about that because I focus on my kids, which is 3 yo currently. Why I am writing this, because they provide 4 times TRIAL CLASS before the class start and let the kid adapts to the environment first. Based on my experience, I have wasted some money in paying enrollment fee and sending my kid to a new learning school last time. But ended up crying all the time and don't ever want to co-operate learning there. And my money and deposit just gone vmad.gif

Besides, their classroom ratio, 1 teacher to 5 students is good and more focus. That's why, I tried the TRIAL CLASS and decided to send my kid to try for this center rather than staying at home and doing nothing. Some more, I believe that the communication skill between my kid and others is crucial, the social skill, how to make new friend, how to share things, how to express feeling are utmost important and need to be developed as earlier as possible.

After a month, I can say I am satisfy with the progression, my kid now is smiling and willing to go everytime and discipline has improved a lot. He started to know to say thank you, excuse me, he didnt fight in sharing toys again with his cousin. And he is not scared of stranger now when bringing him out for meal or shopping. I am very happy with this.

So, would like to know anyone know about this center? I will recommended this rather than those center that require mother to attend together, for me, that is training the mother to teach the kid, not training the kid. Who is interested or who's kid is there as well, maybe we can discuss more about this? Am very exciting I get to know a new center. biggrin.gif

Can check for more info and details from the facebook, Herowl Brain Training
janeloh882
post Jul 26 2015, 02:45 PM

2 posts

I never heard of this center before, is it really new center in Malaysia?
Where is this center from? I have checked the Facebook, the photos are quite interesting.
alibaba008
post Jul 26 2015, 02:52 PM

1 posts

I'am interested, can I know the contact number there?
PM me more details please.
mamaloveboy
post Jul 26 2015, 02:56 PM

1 posts

Hmmm... sound interesting. Can I know how they charge for the fee?
Is there any registration fee? any deposit is needed to start class?
and the trial class parents need to pay or it's free?
TSsally_78
post Jul 26 2015, 04:39 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(janeloh882 @ Jul 26 2015, 02:45 PM)
I never heard of this center before, is it really new center in Malaysia?
Where is this center from? I have checked the Facebook, the photos are quite interesting.
Yup, it's a brand new brain training company in Malaysia now. The center is in Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, do you know where is the RHB Investment bank? Just behind of this. Or to be easier, it's next to Zento Sushi.
TSsally_78
post Jul 26 2015, 04:41 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(alibaba008 @ Jul 26 2015, 02:52 PM)
I'am interested, can I know the contact number there?
PM me more details please.
Sure. The contact number is 016-779 7728 or the email address is herowl.malaysia@gmail.com
But I think you better call and ask for enquiry better before going. There is a need to make appointment for the free evaluation and trial class.
TSsally_78
post Jul 26 2015, 04:44 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(mamaloveboy @ Jul 26 2015, 02:56 PM)
Hmmm... sound interesting. Can I know how they charge for the fee?
Is there any registration fee? any deposit is needed to start class?
and the trial class parents need to pay or it's free?
Hi, the fee for me so far is okay. RM 300/month, 1 and half hour per class and one week once.
Yeah, sure there will be registration fee, RM 50 and miscellaneous fee is RM 180/half year.
One month of deposit is needed.

And now they are having promotion, 20% of the current tuition fee, that's why I enroll just right after testing the trial class thumbup.gif
janeloh882
post Jul 26 2015, 04:45 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(sally_78 @ Jul 26 2015, 04:39 PM)
Yup, it's a brand new brain training company in Malaysia now. The center is in Bandar Baru Sri Petaling, do you know where is the RHB Investment bank? Just behind of this. Or to be easier, it's next to Zento Sushi.
Alright, i will arrange for a visit to this center. thank you~
chino667
post Jul 21 2019, 08:44 PM

41 posts

I know this is an old thread. But retrospectively, how has the program in Herowl helped your child? Would you still recommend it to your friends and family?

This post has been edited by chino667: Jul 21 2019, 08:45 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0139sec    0.28    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 06:02 PM