Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

U Mobile umobile fee, 2 months advance?

views

TSjohnkia
post Jul 20 2015, 10:46 PM, updated 9y ago

Getting Started
262 posts

hi guys, I want to ask why my bill of umobile charging me 2 months of monthly charges in my first bill instead of 1 month only? So, my first bill include 2 months of monthly charges which they said they going to give back 1 month of payment if i were to terminate the umobile. and +charges for my previous month.

To give a clearer picture, i started umobile on 12/06/15. the bill accounted until 1/7/15. inside the bill charge me the fee for 12/6/15 to 1/7/15 plus stamp duty. and then charge 2 months worth of monthly bill more which they said 1 month will be given back. So my question is why do i need to pay the month of june + 2 months worth of advances instead of paying month of june + 1 month advance which will be given back if i terminate the umobile. it feels like im paying them extra 1 month
kimirockz
post Oct 4 2015, 10:40 AM

On my way
636 posts

QUOTE(johnkia @ Jul 20 2015, 10:46 PM)
hi guys, I want to ask why my bill of umobile charging me 2 months of monthly charges in my first bill instead of 1 month only? So, my first bill include 2 months of monthly charges which they said they going to give back 1 month of payment if i were to terminate the umobile. and +charges for my previous month.

To give a clearer picture, i started umobile on 12/06/15. the bill accounted until 1/7/15. inside the bill charge me the fee for 12/6/15 to 1/7/15 plus stamp duty. and then charge 2 months worth of monthly bill more which they said 1 month will be given back. So my question is why do i need to pay the month of june + 2 months worth of advances instead of paying month of june + 1 month advance which will be given back if i terminate the umobile. it feels like im paying them extra 1 month
they are charging u the poor rated fees on june + another 2 months advance payment?

i jz chg to umobile at september. from what i see from the bill, they are charging me the poor rated fees of september + 1 month advance payment + stamp duty....

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0132sec    0.62    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:18 PM