Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Technical PS3 3 Auto shut off 3 beeps red blinking, Need repair

views

TSUjin
post Jul 15 2015, 08:30 PM, updated 9y ago

41 posts

My ps3 fat recently been auto shutdown followed by 3 beeps and blinking red light. (Not usre if this is considered YLOD as no yellow light seen )

Would appreciate some advice on this and where to fix in KL/PJ area?

Any has gotten this problem fixed by a reliable shop?

Thanks
cycheah
post Jul 15 2015, 08:35 PM

Getting Started
205 posts

QUOTE(Ujin @ Jul 15 2015, 08:30 PM)
My ps3 fat recently been auto shutdown followed by 3 beeps and blinking red light. (Not usre if this is considered YLOD as no yellow light seen )

Thanks
YLOD... it's time to say goodbye and say hello to PS4.

I wouldn't advise to fix it as it wont last long, better luck may last you 6 month or less. Else get slim version if you still wanna play. Good luck with your backup!

if you really wanna pay the money and try your luck to fix, you may look for username tech2. His shop located in sungai wang. Many has retired already.

This post has been edited by cycheah: Jul 15 2015, 08:38 PM
TSUjin
post Jul 19 2015, 07:00 PM

41 posts

QUOTE(cycheah @ Jul 15 2015, 08:35 PM)

I wouldn't advise to fix it as it wont last long, better luck may last you 6 month or less. Else get slim version if you still wanna play. Good luck with your backup!

if you really wanna pay the money and try your luck to fix, you may look for username tech2. His shop located in sungai wang. Many has retired already.
Thanks for the advice.
jayko
post Aug 20 2015, 01:21 PM

Casual
417 posts

QUOTE(cycheah @ Jul 15 2015, 08:35 PM)

Good info, thanks
zororo
post Aug 21 2015, 01:44 PM

Casual
366 posts

QUOTE(Ujin @ Jul 15 2015, 08:30 PM)

Thanks
bro...not really worth to fix....either get a 2nd hand or a new 1.....or get a ps4 thumbup.gif
xearsol
post Aug 27 2015, 07:29 PM

Getting Started
76 posts

i got mine repaired. but mine is slim. so far, 10 months, still ok. but maybe its time to retire the slim and get super slim. the repair is costing nearly the same as the super slim. in sony klcc. changed the mobo

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0114sec    0.02    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:30 AM