Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> EKOCHERAS @ JALAN CHERAS (V4) [MRT PROPERTY] [OT], Where Cheras becomes Mont'Jiulai Investment

views

HarpArtist
post Sep 6 2015, 12:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,838 posts

QUOTE(soon9913 @ Sep 6 2015, 12:00 PM)
Understand each n every businessman wants to maximise the return of investment. But they are not professional in this field, they should engaged professional to manage the mall and hotel although need to pay hefty management fee. This is high end project with the tallest building in Cheras may end up like a pasar malam project if manage by an inexperience team. it is like experiment project for them to test their internal staff capability to run mall n hotel.
How can a construction and development company run mall and hotel ?? In my opinion, they are just too selfish and put too much risk to the buyers like us!
this dev does not have even a fraction of the cash needed to hire a good retail team la.
HarpArtist
post Sep 6 2015, 12:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,838 posts

QUOTE(soon9913 @ Sep 6 2015, 12:40 PM)
They have money and the major shareholder is top 20 wealthiest man in Malaysia. They bought the land 10 years back with a very cheap price and can easily get financing from it. If u see the financial report, yes it is true that the gearing of the company is high mainly due to financing for duke2 highway which is under construction.

It is just depend on how much margin they want to make from this project and whether the management is good enough to see longer term rental yield for this project by spending a little bit more money to hire a professional team to reduce the risk of this project!

I don't believe the rental can be high yield if everything also DIY ! And the appreciation of the property value also limited !
shareholder is rich never equates to the company being rich.
HarpArtist
post Sep 6 2015, 03:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,838 posts

QUOTE(soon9913 @ Sep 6 2015, 12:55 PM)
I know. What I try to say is they can do it well if sacrifice a little bit profit margin by hiring a good team for good rental yield in long term!
totally agree with you. but we know the typical cinaman malaysian style businessman tongue.gif
HarpArtist
post Nov 8 2015, 10:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,838 posts

QUOTE(wl_n @ Nov 8 2015, 09:09 PM)
To complete in 2years, the Contractor not only need to do magic but also need miracle. Still no worry? Thn good luck.
let's put it this way..if it complete in 2 years we should all be VERY skeptical what product is delivered.
HarpArtist
post Nov 19 2015, 10:13 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,838 posts

QUOTE(gks @ Nov 19 2015, 09:21 AM)
I guess that is why the balance units are selling at discounted price compared to similar concept such as Tropicana Gardens.

Tropicana Garden will be safer bet if prospect buyers are looking for certainties in mall execution and completion date.
TG is Kota damansara, this is still cheras. Thats the discount.
HarpArtist
post Nov 19 2015, 10:16 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,838 posts

QUOTE(mybenz @ Nov 19 2015, 07:40 AM)
Ekovest is so lost. Their boss also seems super lost. No wonder their other projects cannot sell.
Not a single news on tenant even after 2 years. Like this find ghost to buy from them.
They say many things, none of which ends up the way most of us will interpret smile.gif If not for croni kawan with hall in city to construct big projects they would have gone under long ago. Got good friend highly placed in banks, or sub contractors, go ask them what is ekv cred. wink.gif
HarpArtist
post Nov 19 2015, 12:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,838 posts

QUOTE(gks @ Nov 19 2015, 11:03 AM)
I didn't realize KD is more prestiges location than Cheras lol.
to many ppl yes lor...to me im neutral haha. but im biased i grew up in cheras
HarpArtist
post Nov 19 2015, 07:10 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,838 posts

QUOTE(gks @ Nov 19 2015, 02:46 PM)
Need to check which specific part of KD vs Cheras also
If Leisure Mall vs Tropicana  stretch... i do not think the location is losing out.
If KD claim proximity to Ikea/Curve, Cheras also got Mytown/ Ikea/ Velocity combo
and do not forget. KD is leasehold where Cheras majority is freehold
also the mytown area is much closer to klcc
HarpArtist
post Dec 5 2015, 08:57 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,838 posts

ekv refinance ekc land?
HarpArtist
post Dec 9 2015, 02:38 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,838 posts

QUOTE(Babizz @ Dec 9 2015, 01:04 PM)
6-12 months ago when i say cashflow bad n some internal story, many dont bliv me... to get 100% signature is so dam hard, how do you convince buyers?? whats in for them? any extra freebies? Duke progress how?

Main question still is how he JV n bid fr bdr msia at rm8b when he needs to refinance d land jus to top up a small amount??
its a case of do and die, don't do also die.

if let ekv refinance, if anything go wrong its going to be nigh impossible to revive the project as so much money alr owed to the bank.

if don't high possibility ekv will fail to complete or cut all possible corners due to insufficient cash.

high wave rider never believe the naysayers until too late...same thing like mcity
HarpArtist
post Dec 31 2015, 09:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,838 posts

wait long long for the hsr la...and even longer for the sungai to hidup, i'll probably mati before that
HarpArtist
post Jan 28 2016, 11:26 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,838 posts

QUOTE(Newbie188 @ Jan 27 2016, 02:54 PM)
You are very kind, not in interest at this projects but keeping purchasers updated in various channel.
It's not a matter of reliable developer or not, is a matter of what is the target group if you wan to rent out?
I agreed one forumer quote like this " if affordable people won't pay RM2-3k to renting a unit here, if not affordable ppl wont select this area for their stay", maybe got some ppl willing to pay RM2-3k to rent a house in cheras, but I think the number is limited. Cheras just an area have some commercial activities but not a hub, mostly is residential area, and don't have any prestige higher education institute here.
If you talking about re-sell value, i remember i met a S.A before (not this project, but similar development)
Me : Why i need to buy this property if the surrounding sub sale price is more cheaper than here, eventho i buy terrace house at this area also roughly same price only.
S.A : Yes, but you hard to get the loan approval and bank value also may lower than your purchase price, so you need to come out a huge d/payment, nowaday nobody wan to buy sub sale one. Ppl will buy new property because got rebate, lawyer fee free etc, you not need to come out a single cents.
Me: OIC, this project after V.P, my property is become sub sale already, so nobody wan to buy my property, why i wan to invest? I not going to stay here.
S.A :............................

For those is buying for own staying is not a concerns, but for those investors, i just curios about the investment value only, all paper talk, not practical one. Cheras area plans to rent RM3k. Not easy.  For those strong holding power won't so worry, but for those weak holding power may become a burden already, and may jeopardize the whole property market as well, cox panic selling may happen, better been sued bankruptcy.

If anybody have an optimistic view about this project can input a bit.

My view may inaccurate.
the subsale vs new thing really funny. the tendancy of sev nowaday to give massive disc is worrying. is ok if one is calculating properly but alot of people just "want to make their pile" and sign up for 1m property when their savings maybe not even 10% of that simply because dev says "pay 5k over 12 months" or one recent really big and famous dev advertises: "buy now pay later". i quote from another subforum, "don't buy tomorrow's things today while thinking to pay for it next year."
HarpArtist
post Jan 28 2016, 01:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,838 posts

QUOTE(Newbie188 @ Jan 28 2016, 12:00 PM)
Totally agreed
The developers only think how to sell off their properties, don't have a social responsibilities. Yes, given 10-30% rebate to customer make them more easy to own a unit instead of you need to come out at least 10% 1st + legal fees + stamping fee if you wan to buy from secondary market. But they are selling much more higher than secondary market which make the huge imbalance between new launch vs sub sales. In fact, the new buyer didn't realise they are paying so call rebate, lawyer fees etc which included in their instalment already. Secondary market the prices i can say are stagnant or increase in low marginal for this 2 years. Can see newly handover Youcity, so many buyers were queeing to sell off, even got auctions cases already. Worst case is for newly VP project still need to compete with developer unsold units which with rebate + free lawyer fee.
If economic is good, you still can sustain, but like such economic downturn, are forseen lot of speculators are start sweating especially in high rise property market.
yup because they didnt fork out 10% DP they think they are playing a game just sign papers. didnt feel the "pain" of using own savings out. then when vp realise oops need to pay. feel stress then sell then realise cannot.
HarpArtist
post Mar 1 2016, 12:39 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,838 posts

QUOTE(Jagalat @ Mar 1 2016, 12:31 AM)
Elevated highway? Which one? Can elaborate further?
dont face jalan cheras shld be ok hmm.gif
HarpArtist
post Mar 1 2016, 12:45 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,838 posts

QUOTE(Jagalat @ Mar 1 2016, 12:44 AM)
I see....
This concern had been discussed back in V1.
Buyers are aware of the potential noise generated by MRT and Jln Cheras...Some suggested sound proof solution ...
boss do u know if the units facing jalan cheras hv balcony or windows?
HarpArtist
post Mar 1 2016, 12:52 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,838 posts

QUOTE(Jagalat @ Mar 1 2016, 12:49 AM)
Windows facing Jln Cheras, sure have ...eg sides units of all blocks...
Balcony directly facing Jln Cheras, not aware.
no balcony then k la. can install double glaze and soundproofing curtains. sorry for asking been nearly 2 years since being in the ekc showroom. forgot almost everything execpt that block e unit 28-08 was for sale brows.gif and i was considering. but...
HarpArtist
post Mar 1 2016, 03:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,838 posts

QUOTE(Jagalat @ Mar 1 2016, 11:44 AM)
l still recall back then, that you mentioned you have just come back from Sg with some hard earned money....you were asking the prospect of this project and occasionally concerned about the progress
correct boss! u hv great memory.
HarpArtist
post Mar 5 2016, 12:06 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,838 posts

QUOTE(ckloke2 @ Mar 5 2016, 12:02 AM)
I am just wondering whether they can complete this project by end of next year? Can anyone here advise? Tq.
whose crystal ball is the best? smile.gif the current progress over 2-3 years. how will the next 2 years go?
HarpArtist
post Mar 14 2016, 01:57 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,838 posts

awesome supply. ______? demand.
HarpArtist
post Apr 4 2016, 10:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,838 posts

good to see things higher than the fence. how long more before need LAD? about 55 storeys to go. but the tough part: basement and piling. looks done rclxms.gif

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0750sec    0.47    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:53 PM