Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

kx-p1121, error message when printing

views

TSpregnant_joe
post Nov 9 2006, 03:43 AM, updated 18y ago

5 posts

icon_question.gif can anyone help me..i'm using windows xp..i have this panasonic kx-p1121..when i first use it, it was ok but then it started to display error message..i'm not sure what the messages are because the printer is not with me now..should i install the driver?..where could i find kx-p1121 win xp driver?..the driver should be included in the OS i'm sure, but somehow i can't print anymore..
kons
post Nov 9 2006, 06:42 AM

Конс
Group Icon
6,142 posts

Have you installed the printer driver after all?
If you could give us the exact error message, I'm sure we can help you to determine the cause.
smile.gif

This post has been edited by kons: Nov 9 2006, 06:43 AM
samlhc
post Nov 9 2006, 08:23 AM

Getting Started
166 posts

PLs provide more info about the error.

1.Printer maybe offline, always make sure the printer is online. (got a online button at printer)
2.You may try reinstall the driver. Almost all windows got 1121 driver.

Ngto
post Nov 9 2006, 09:22 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,268 posts

QUOTE(pregnant_joe @ Nov 9 2006, 03:43 AM)
icon_question.gif can anyone help me..i'm using windows xp..i have this panasonic kx-p1121..when i first use it, it was ok but then it started to display error message..i'm not sure what the messages are because the printer is not with me now..should i install the driver?..where could i find kx-p1121 win xp driver?..the driver should be included in the OS i'm sure, but somehow  i can't print anymore..
Of course you can't pint if the Printer is not with you.
TSpregnant_joe
post Nov 10 2006, 10:57 AM

5 posts

my bro has identified that the printer port(db-25 female) is not working..He connected the printer to another pc and no problem, the printer is working..thanks guys..
Ngto
post Nov 10 2006, 11:00 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,268 posts

QUOTE(pregnant_joe @ Nov 10 2006, 10:57 AM)
my bro has identified that the printer port(db-25 female) is not working..He connected the printer to another pc and no problem, the printer is working..thanks guys..
Have you accidently disabled the port in the Bios?

If it's already kaput, then get an I/O card with parallel port. But you waste an extra slot on your MB.

TSpregnant_joe
post Nov 10 2006, 02:29 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(Ngto @ Nov 10 2006, 11:00 AM)
Have you accidently disabled the port in the Bios?

If it's already kaput, then get an I/O card with parallel port. But you waste an extra slot on your MB.
i don't think that my brother change the setting..maybe port faulties..i don't know because the pc and printer aren't with me..my bro called me for help..i called you guys to help me..thanks.. thumbup.gif
Ngto
post Nov 10 2006, 07:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,268 posts

QUOTE(pregnant_joe @ Nov 10 2006, 02:29 PM)
i don't think that my brother change the setting..maybe port faulties..i don't know because the pc and printer aren't with me..my bro called me for help..i called you guys to help me..thanks.. thumbup.gif
Did your brother install another printer before in the same pc?

Maybe there are two printer drivers in the comp. Try to select the Kx-p1121 as the default printer and try again.

FoxSeaTiger
post Jan 22 2009, 10:22 AM

Regular
1,178 posts

hai
I have a printer panasonic KX-P1121...
and im using windows Xp...
my mobo dosn't have a LTP port or parallel port...
so im using a parallel to usb cable...
error usb not recognized...

I have install it manualy, but when I try to print the balon error came out and said error printing...
hmckl
post Sep 7 2009, 03:30 PM

Getting Started
89 posts

I am using the USB connection as well. But this works well one day, then gives the error massage another day!!
The set up is never changed and yet one day can, one day cannot. Happens so many times already. Once I sent to technician to check, they claim the cable was faulty & changed a new one and yet the problem happens again!!

This time, I tried unstalling & installing it and it persists.
When I checked, it is always set to "use offline' when i start my pc; but even after changing that to 'use online' , it still fails (I even tried to restart the PC after changing it & still fails). What rubbish is this machine?? I thought it's supposed to be one of the 'dumbest machine' to use - just plug & play....
icon_question.gif

Added on September 8, 2009, 3:05 pm
QUOTE(hmckl @ Sep 7 2009, 03:30 PM)
I am using the USB connection as well. But this works well one day, then gives the error massage another day!!
The set up is never changed and yet one day can, one day cannot. Happens so many times already. Once I sent to technician to check, they claim the cable was faulty & changed a new one and yet the problem happens again!!

This time, I tried unstalling & installing it and it persists.
When I checked, it is always set to "use offline' when i start my pc; but even after changing that to 'use online' , it still fails (I even tried to restart the PC after changing it & still fails). What rubbish is this machine?? I thought it's supposed to be one of the 'dumbest machine' to use - just plug & play....
icon_question.gif
Nobody can offer anything to try? Shall I just dump the machine? doh.gif

Added on September 10, 2009, 9:39 amAnyway, how about just getting round this problem:

"When I checked, it is always set to "use offline' when i start my pc; but even after changing that to 'use online' , it still fails (I even tried to restart the PC after changing it & still fails). "

Would appreciate some sifu's help.

This post has been edited by hmckl: Sep 10 2009, 09:39 AM
chaosneo
post Apr 20 2010, 12:48 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,322 posts

i got the same problem.

using Windows Seven 64bit. connected the printer to my LPT1. during start up, it shows status is fine, no problems, no error, and printer is connected and online (the light "online" on the printer is "on" as well).

when i tried to print, once the print order issued, the printer show itself OFFLINE. when i remove the print order from the queue, it shows ONLINE again. mad.gif

i tried pressing here and there, no solution...

rich8833
post Apr 20 2010, 05:40 PM

Look at my stars!
2,194 posts

from my experience, for those who use usb/parallel converter

goto to device manager and uninstall all the drivers under universal serial bus controller, then restart the pc and let it auto detect back.

so far it works for me. Only once the converter is faulty.

those the lpt1 connection, just delete and reinstall the driver.
jay28
post Apr 29 2011, 09:18 PM

31 posts

Hi Guys,

Can anyone guide me how to install driver for Panasonic KX-P1121. I'm using Window Vista.
I have the software (driver) but I think that software compatible for Window XP (as perviously I used Window XP).

- Do I need to install using MS-DOS or normal installation? Previously it was install by someone else.
- Do I need use Floopy A (Disc) ?

Please guys help me on this problem. Needed urgentlly.

Looking forward for your reply.

Regards,
Jay28
memkingdom
post May 4 2011, 10:24 PM

On my way
529 posts

Let me do some contribution

Any one who need Panasonic KXP-1121 Printer driver for Windows 7 32bit, please download here: http://www.memkingdom.com/Driver/memkingdom_KXP1121.zip (rapid share need to wait certain second in order to download file, I put it on my server so that everybody can download fastest, been compressed it kao kao, just 1xxKB now
kentgoh1980
post Aug 8 2011, 11:17 AM

1 posts

my panasonic kx-p1121 got problem. my printer print out colour too lightly, so i changed the ribbon, but problem still same, (3ply computer paper just print 1 paper), anyone can help me?

kakarocht
post Aug 8 2011, 11:21 AM

Hibernate Time.............
3,254 posts

QUOTE(kentgoh1980 @ Aug 8 2011, 11:17 AM)
my panasonic kx-p1121 got problem. my printer print out colour too lightly, so i changed the ribbon, but problem still same, (3ply computer paper just print 1 paper), anyone can help me?
adjust the paper A if you print 3 ply ( should be same with 1121e). also need to know your paper type as well. some paper 3 ply is using thick paper so you need to adjust paper A to centre. why type of ribbon are you using? ori or compatible?
netmatrix2
post Aug 8 2011, 12:23 PM

Casual
481 posts

For anyone using USB to Parallel port converter please be aware. That once you use this device, the port indicated will not be LPT1. it should be LPT3 or USB_VirtualPort. You can change the port in printers section.

For Windows 7. Do not use KX1121 driver sourced from Windows XP. It will not work. If downloaded it has to be from Windows Vista. Anyone using Windows 7 please use windows update when windows request for printer driver. After it updates the list will contain all of Windows XP & Vista legacy printer driver. And you can select it from there.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0181sec    0.42    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:47 PM