Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Unifi Unifi technician needed

views

TSDanielbryan
post Jul 5 2015, 12:56 AM, updated 9y ago

9 posts

Any unifi technician here? Please do pm me your number. Help needed, trouble with configuring modem and router (have been reset)
boxsystem
post Jul 5 2015, 12:42 PM

Legend
1,573 posts

QUOTE(Danielbryan @ Jul 5 2015, 12:56 AM)
Any unifi technician here? Please do pm me your number. Help needed, trouble with configuring modem and router (have been reset)
Hi Danielbryan,

I am not UNIFI Technician but probably you would want to share and be a little bit specific on your problem? There might be people here that can help you?
TSDanielbryan
post Jul 5 2015, 08:24 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(boxsystem @ Jul 5 2015, 12:42 PM)
Hi Danielbryan,

I am not UNIFI Technician but probably you would want to share and be a little bit specific on your problem? There might be people here that can help you?
Since last night, not knowing if it is purely a coincidence, i accidentally off the power to my modem, when i turn it on again, the DSL light blinks for a while and gone, with a red VOIP light. The POWER light is blinking, and the modem seems like frequently connecting/disconnecting. The phone is no longer usable, cant call in/out, totally got no internet now. Geez ><
boxsystem
post Jul 6 2015, 05:52 AM

Legend
1,573 posts

Try switch OFF everything and switching it ON again starting with BTU> Router & Phone > hypptv. Will that work?

Indicator lights on BTU showing what? Ones on the router showing what?
TSDanielbryan
post Jul 7 2015, 09:26 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(boxsystem @ Jul 6 2015, 05:52 AM)
Try switch OFF everything and switching it ON again starting with BTU> Router & Phone > hypptv. Will that work?

Indicator lights on BTU showing what? Ones on the router showing what?
i felt weird seeing a blinking POWER light, and a constantly restarting modem. So, with luck, I had an extra adapter with the same voltage, used it with the BTU, viola, works fine again. HAHA
boxsystem
post Jul 8 2015, 10:47 AM

Legend
1,573 posts

QUOTE(Danielbryan @ Jul 7 2015, 09:26 PM)
i felt weird seeing a blinking POWER light, and a constantly restarting modem. So, with luck, I had an extra adapter with the same voltage, used it with the BTU, viola, works fine again. HAHA
Case SOLVED then.

Congrats Bro. Enjoy your Unifi. Sorry that I didn't help that much. rclxms.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0145sec    0.04    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:51 AM