> Chinese to Japan: Let us pump up your property!, prices soar News

views

yinchet
post Jul 3 2015, 07:10 PM

If you wish for peace, prepare for war
Group Icon
Elite
1,157 posts

QUOTE(sniper on the roof @ Jul 3 2015, 02:46 PM)
Build higher up lo what else..
Space colony ftw.
sniper on the roof
post Jul 3 2015, 07:11 PM

20k VIP Club
Group Icon
VIP
23,414 posts

QUOTE(thexs @ Jul 3 2015, 07:01 PM)
PRC use property to park their money more than as an investment. You can see many 'black condos' in Singapore - bought by foreigners (mostly PRC) but not rented out.

Even with high taxes, they have the money, trust me.
Have money good wut... Money inflow into the economy and tax them when they pull out.

How's that not a good thing?
post Jul 3 2015, 07:13 PM

EimiFukada
All Stars
14,240 posts

QUOTE(thexs @ Jul 3 2015, 02:28 PM)
They are destroying property markets all over the world.

Countries need to make a law against PRC buying properties.

Outright ban works for me.
yeah... rakyat need more tongkats..
dont welcome pendatang rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif
thexs
post Jul 3 2015, 07:18 PM

Getting Started
202 posts

QUOTE(sniper on the roof @ Jul 3 2015, 07:11 PM)
Have money good wut... Money inflow into the economy and tax them when they pull out.

How's that not a good thing?
Money is good. No doubt.

But when your citizens cannot afford homes, it is a problem.

In the long run, citizens who cannot afford housing and are subject to high costs of living will be detrimental to the economy.

Also inflating property prices beyond reasonable levels will result in a property bubble.

sniper on the roof
post Jul 3 2015, 07:34 PM

20k VIP Club
Group Icon
VIP
23,414 posts

QUOTE(thexs @ Jul 3 2015, 07:18 PM)
Money is good. No doubt.

But when your citizens cannot afford homes, it is a problem.

In the long run, citizens who cannot afford housing and are subject to high costs of living will be detrimental to the economy.

Also inflating property prices beyond reasonable levels will result in a property bubble.
Malaysia's doing pretty decent in terms of property affordability so maybe its the people's expectation problem.

http://www.numbeo.com/property-investment/....jsp?region=142

Just sayin

This post has been edited by sniper on the roof: Jul 3 2015, 08:01 PM
Lawolfe
post Jul 3 2015, 07:41 PM

Getting Started
172 posts

QUOTE(sniper on the roof @ Jul 3 2015, 08:34 PM)
Malaysia's doing pretty decent in terms of property affordability so maybe its a people's expectation problem.

http://www.numbeo.com/property-investment/....jsp?region=142

Just sayin
tell that to penangnites.
SUSbingding
post Jul 3 2015, 07:48 PM

On my way
662 posts

QUOTE(idunnolol @ Jul 3 2015, 07:07 PM)
topkek

now nobody park money at swiss bank la bang

singapore is the new Switzerland
i dono ma. im not as rich as u, nid worry where to bank in
Sethmaster
post Jul 3 2015, 07:54 PM

Casual
301 posts

QUOTE(Lawolfe @ Jul 3 2015, 07:41 PM)
tell that to penangnites.
if you are too lazy and feel that you deserved a house in the city proper despite your income >RM10k, perhaps you need to travel around the world a bit and talk more to the golden generation before whining further.
The problem isn't with the world, it's with people like you.
Everybody wants to live near the happening spots in the city, of course, and of course, only the people with biggest wallet can afford it. Not just in Malaysia but everywhere else in the world.
If you so despo want to live in the city, just rent.

If you plan to buy a property with low income, just like your previous generations, just buy far away on the outskirt. Should be affordable.
Who knows, perhaps in a decade or two, just like before in the past with previous generations, the city development may creep to your property or maybe not.
Lawolfe
post Jul 3 2015, 08:26 PM

Getting Started
172 posts

QUOTE(Sethmaster @ Jul 3 2015, 08:54 PM)
if you are too lazy and feel that you deserved a house in the city proper despite your income >RM10k, perhaps you need to travel around the world a bit and talk more to the golden generation before whining further.
The problem isn't with the world, it's with people like you.
Everybody wants to live near the happening spots in the city, of course, and of course, only the people with biggest wallet can afford it. Not just in Malaysia but everywhere else in the world.
If you so despo want to live in the city, just rent.

If you plan to buy a property with low income, just like your previous generations, just buy far away on the outskirt. Should be affordable.
Who knows, perhaps in a decade or two, just like before in the past with previous generations, the city development may creep to your property or maybe not.
OK, I'm sorry for being lazy with low income < RM10k because I just have a normal stable job with normal salary and no commission. I guess I'm just a typical guy with household income around RM8k wanting to buy a nice house but it cost freaking RM700k for a small unit condo, and even if me and my wife work hard get promotion, increase income, no spend money on starbucks, the next property sells at RM900k which again we cannot afford. I guess it's alright to call us lazy compare to some foreigners who come in a wallap all the properties, they must be really hardworking if they can afford those houses.

More people buy properties, then developers want to build more super condos that cost millions since there are buyers. Then locals have no choice to live near outskirts, away from city life because we couldn't and never afford those houses (unless you're the lucky 1% people born with rich parents). As you said, we're just "too lazy" to deserve a proper house.
grixis
post Jul 3 2015, 08:34 PM

Getting Started
82 posts

a plaque ?
seiferalmercy
post Jul 3 2015, 08:44 PM

Getting Started
133 posts

Why prc so lich ?

Y ah ?
SUSeuthanasia
post Jul 3 2015, 11:21 PM

Getting Started
136 posts

QUOTE(andrewcha @ Jul 3 2015, 05:24 PM)
Fuh. Can tunjuk ajar how you can buy apartment in Japan please.
Buy thru agent. 50% up front 50% loan from local Japan bank
desmond2020
post Jul 3 2015, 11:22 PM

Enthusiast
797 posts

QUOTE(Brick Tamland @ Jul 3 2015, 05:28 PM)
Japan second property bubble soon
they had been in property bubble like forever since 1990
blah2blah
post Jul 4 2015, 12:21 AM

Enthusiast
741 posts

QUOTE(euthanasia @ Jul 4 2015, 12:21 AM)
Buy thru agent. 50% up front 50% loan from local Japan bank
Walau. 50% up front. You sure a rich guy. How much it worth back when you brought? Interest from bank high?
SUSeuthanasia
post Jul 4 2015, 12:23 AM

Getting Started
136 posts

QUOTE(andrewcha @ Jul 4 2015, 12:21 AM)
Walau. 50% up front. You sure a rich guy. How much it worth back when you brought? Interest from bank high?
I buy cheap apt. RM 400k to RM 600k worth. I figured that I already living in a house I don't need any more extra property investments here in Msia. I buy where I want. So I transacted a non performing terrace house to finance this.
blah2blah
post Jul 4 2015, 12:50 AM

Enthusiast
741 posts

QUOTE(euthanasia @ Jul 4 2015, 01:23 AM)
I buy cheap apt. RM 400k to RM 600k worth. I figured that I already living in a house I don't need any more extra property investments here in Msia. I buy where I want. So I transacted a non performing terrace house to finance this.
But still forking out upfront of RM200k is not an easy stuff for me to do it lo. I really need to learn from you.

6 Pages « < 4 5 6
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0122sec    0.44    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:42 PM