Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

25 Pages « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Games The Official LYN PES / Winning Eleven 2017 Thread, 9.5/10 by IGN. The best sports game?

views

asaku21
post Oct 6 2015, 11:47 PM

23 posts

QUOTE(Effy14 @ Oct 6 2015, 10:02 PM)
Lets WE!
QUOTE(excel_saga @ Oct 6 2015, 10:54 PM)
add me. ennoha88
add me too
fufufu21
matsham
post Oct 7 2015, 08:19 AM

36 posts

just bought my copy. add me matsham but seldom online.
shamsulaswad
post Oct 7 2015, 09:21 AM

Casual
385 posts

QUOTE(asaku21 @ Oct 6 2015, 11:47 PM)
add me too 
fufufu21
good game last night bro..me still need a LOT of practise playing online cry.gif
asaku21
post Oct 7 2015, 09:30 AM

23 posts

QUOTE(shamsulaswad @ Oct 7 2015, 09:21 AM)
good game last night bro..me still need a LOT of practise playing online  cry.gif
abam kasi chance last nite
shamsulaswad
post Oct 7 2015, 09:34 AM

Casual
385 posts

QUOTE(asaku21 @ Oct 7 2015, 09:30 AM)
abam kasi chance last nite
kasik can sampai kene bedal? tongue.gif

its nicer to play online with local malaysian compared to random users from europe..the one second lag input is killing me cry.gif

but even with us malaysian i still feel the lag compared to playing offline
Killer Tomato
post Oct 7 2015, 12:21 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(dOtcOm @ Oct 6 2015, 11:59 AM)
I also play with Professional difficulty but i play with Off pass assist and manual shooting so i'm not sure about what you said.

Defending against possession game team is frustrating sometimes. so what i did is just chill out and keep closing the gap, spaces, and marking their players. sometimes i do feel bored playing like this because they'll end up passing the ball back to their defenders again and again. ~_~
I just let them advanced to my own half before try to take back the ball.
Try to lure them to the middle, because the space will be more compact.

Anyway.. this how I encounter their tactic, although it quite risky.. sweat.gif
dOtcO[m]
post Oct 7 2015, 12:43 PM

Getting Started
247 posts

QUOTE(Killer Tomato @ Oct 7 2015, 12:21 PM)
I just let them advanced to my own half before try to take back the ball.
Try to lure them to the middle, because the space will be more compact.

Anyway.. this how I encounter their tactic, although it quite risky..  sweat.gif
haha yes indeed! that's how normally i do it. then set the defensive to be more compact, because most of the time they like to attack from center.
But that fails horribly if they had those moment where every pass, every players are at the right time the right place. haha
homonculus
post Oct 7 2015, 12:57 PM

Getting Started
94 posts

just spend (waste) my time hoursss on EPL kit,emblem,name,etc etc..haha,so far so good..but compared to fifa series, pes games display/menu is quite 'dark' right..kekurangan keceriaan di situ biggrin.gif
excel_saga
post Oct 7 2015, 02:16 PM

Getting Started
191 posts

QUOTE(homonculus @ Oct 7 2015, 12:57 PM)
just spend (waste) my time hoursss on EPL kit,emblem,name,etc etc..haha,so far so good..but compared to fifa series, pes games display/menu is quite 'dark' right..kekurangan keceriaan di situ  biggrin.gif
I spend time on this too. just dont forget to change your base color for your shirts too. I had to redo all my kits to match the base color. If you dont do this you'll have arsenal players playing with orange undershirt or chelsea players playing with yellow undershirt. It also changes the color theme of the team playing at home. You'll see the banners change to the right colors as well. Also in game plan, when you enter the game plan screen you can see the team name at the top change into the correct theme color. Very minor details, but trust me, it is worth it to properly change everything.
oh-so-wow
post Oct 7 2015, 02:40 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(excel_saga @ Oct 7 2015, 02:16 PM)
I spend time on this too. just dont forget to change your base color for your shirts too. I had to redo all my kits to match the base color. If you dont do this you'll have arsenal players playing with orange undershirt or chelsea players playing with yellow undershirt. It also changes the color theme of the team playing at home. You'll see the banners change to the right colors as well. Also in game plan, when you enter the game plan screen you can see the team name at the top change into the correct theme color. Very minor details, but trust me, it is worth it to properly change everything.
dude no wonder my oscar wears yellow undershirt! need to change ASAP! tongue.gif
oh-so-wow
post Oct 7 2015, 02:46 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(dOtcOm @ Oct 7 2015, 12:43 PM)
haha yes indeed! that's how normally i do it. then set the defensive to be more compact, because most of the time they like to attack from center.
But that fails horribly if they had those moment where every pass, every players are at the right time the right place. haha
i've been trashed by Man City through center 3 times in one game where they used direct pass (yeah direct pass using X only) and my shitty slow defender (terry and cahil) just watch aguero and silva pass through and score. shakehead.gif
king_eric
post Oct 8 2015, 01:04 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

QUOTE(oh-so-wow @ Oct 7 2015, 02:46 PM)
i've been trashed by Man City through center 3 times in one game where they used direct pass (yeah direct pass using X only) and my shitty slow defender (terry and cahil) just watch aguero and silva pass through and score.  shakehead.gif
you probably need set your players to mark these dangerous players before the game starts. i usually set my 2 CBs and fullbacks to mark opponent's fwd line, this way they'll be much closer and easier to intercept...
jabz
post Oct 8 2015, 05:39 PM

Getting Started
280 posts

pes2016, we can create our own league? online...
oh-so-wow
post Oct 9 2015, 12:56 PM

27 posts

QUOTE(king_eric @ Oct 8 2015, 01:04 PM)
you probably need set your players to mark these dangerous players before the game starts. i usually set my 2 CBs and fullbacks to mark opponent's fwd line, this way they'll be much closer and easier to intercept...
I set my play to be more compact and pressing and finally can beat any top europe clubs. But when come to play against arsenal, their fluid passing is almost too real, that i can only defend. Can only win 2-1 and most of the time tie to penalty shootout.

Man marking has not been efficient so far that i know. Probably its due to my slow defenders.
king_eric
post Oct 9 2015, 02:55 PM

Getting Started
147 posts

special agents is on today, for Road to Euro 2016....

just got black ball for GK Akinfeev (ratings 82) and AMF Cazorla (ratings 84) smile.gif

This post has been edited by king_eric: Oct 9 2015, 02:56 PM
dark_paladin
post Oct 9 2015, 05:35 PM

31 posts

Just won CL on superstar Level (2-3 re-start needed)..Final against PSG won 2-0..the toughest team to win for me on Superstar is Bayern. Lewandowski and Robben mmg giler..

I noticed something. Sometimes when u tackle using X, u pressed two three times, end up when you get the ball, the player will pass it..happens quite a number of times on me..

any way to cancel this action, as I can see the passing power bar. Concede quite a lot of goals because of this misplaced passes.
rathishsiva
post Oct 11 2015, 02:22 PM

Casual
404 posts

Anyone playing online ? Let's play : rs-gm1454
justified
post Oct 12 2015, 04:15 PM

Getting Started
121 posts

guys is the game fully license ? i hate the fifa 16 demo..was thinking of buying pes, but i am quite out of date for PES.. for example, is arsenal still north london ?
excel_saga
post Oct 12 2015, 04:45 PM

Getting Started
191 posts

QUOTE(justified @ Oct 12 2015, 04:15 PM)
guys is the game fully license ? i hate the fifa 16 demo..was thinking of buying pes, but i am quite out of date for PES.. for example, is arsenal still north london ?
Not fully license. Arsenal is North London. You would need to edit yourself and change kits yourself and everything to make it look nice. If you buy now you can spend the time to edit in a day for english clubs. Transfer update will be updated at the end of this month. So plenty of time, gameplay is much better then FIFA this year. So, I would definitely play PES.
Killer Tomato
post Oct 12 2015, 07:32 PM

Getting Started
52 posts

QUOTE(dark_paladin @ Oct 9 2015, 05:35 PM)
Just won CL on superstar Level (2-3 re-start needed)..Final against PSG won 2-0..the toughest team to win for me on Superstar is Bayern. Lewandowski and Robben mmg giler..

I noticed something. Sometimes when u tackle using X, u pressed two three times, end up when you get the ball, the player will pass it..happens quite a number of times on me..

any way to cancel this action, as I can see the passing power bar. Concede quite a lot of goals because of this misplaced passes.
Standing tackle only press x twice AFAIK. If press three times of course the last press will register as passing.

Maybe can try supercancel.. I think R1+R2.

25 Pages « < 12 13 14 15 16 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0426sec    0.40    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:26 AM