only through grey imports?

can i do it at all?

Just curious....
TSEnergyAnalyst
post Jul 1 2015, 11:04 AM

Regular
1,310 posts

Nissan Leaf @ from 180k
Mitsubishi iMiEV? Price upon application ?

anymore?
Unseen83
post Jul 1 2015, 11:45 AM

TooFAT4U 2Handle!
2,323 posts

Where your location.. last time i ask my SA regarding EV Nissan Leaf he say car available KL/JB if want to view test drive.. and public Charge area/point is limited to Major City.. or home.. (current time, they say that since 2013.. tongue.gif)

** if you live outside major city.. i recommend you to wait when Local car maker Join EV market.. than you will see rise of charge point in country.. for now.. is not so recommended.. BUT i'm Noob/New in this car talk.. this all my opinion shj.. peace.
TSEnergyAnalyst
post Jul 1 2015, 12:18 PM

Regular
1,310 posts

QUOTE(Unseen83 @ Jul 1 2015, 11:45 AM)
Where your location.. last time i ask my SA regarding EV Nissan Leaf he say car available KL/JB if want to view test drive.. and public Charge area/point is limited to Major City.. or home.. (current time, they say that since 2013.. tongue.gif)

** if you live outside major city.. i recommend you to wait when Local car maker Join EV market.. than you will see rise of charge point in country.. for now.. is not so recommended..  BUT i'm Noob/New in this car talk..  this all my opinion shj.. peace.
kl city. plant to buy as city car commune lah but the price is just so so crazy. if wait....how long?
EXPECTED starting production July next year, but BAIC, boleh caya ke? dilema dilema? tongue.gif
http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/...urun-next-july/
http://www.nst.com.my/node/84296
TSEnergyAnalyst
post Jul 1 2015, 12:22 PM

Regular
1,310 posts

anyway, just curious, who has experience in buying one? how is the bank financing? what rate, got bank dare to give loan?
how is the insuracne cost and road tax cost, does buying one gets you a free EV station installed at home?

questions, questions, questions....
ericmaxman
post Jul 1 2015, 01:41 PM

-
7,935 posts

Renault Twizzy
TSEnergyAnalyst
post Jul 1 2015, 02:19 PM

Regular
1,310 posts

QUOTE(ericmaxman @ Jul 1 2015, 01:41 PM)
Renault Twizzy
can BUY meh?
peter_pj
post Jul 1 2015, 04:20 PM

Getting Started
97 posts

I'm waiting for them to launch the Zoe.
Unseen83
post Jul 1 2015, 04:36 PM

TooFAT4U 2Handle!
2,323 posts

QUOTE(EnergyAnalyst @ Jul 1 2015, 12:22 PM)
anyway, just curious, who has experience in buying one? how is the bank financing? what rate, got bank dare to give loan?
how is the insuracne cost and road tax cost, does buying one gets you a free EV station installed at home?

hmm.gif no exp buying EV... But if bank No problem As long you meet it requirement.. sure Boleh Loan...
zweimmk
post Jul 2 2015, 08:12 AM

On my way
511 posts

QUOTE(EnergyAnalyst @ Jul 1 2015, 12:22 PM)

Rather than asking here, it's so much easier to just walk in into a Nissan Dealership and ask the salesman directly.

Personally, I don't think it will be any different from buying a normal car. Submit your 3 months (or 6 months bank statement), give form EA and wait for the bank to approve your loan.
amad108
post Jul 2 2015, 09:31 AM

too much of something is bad enough
875 posts

wait for iriz ev.. if i'm not mistaken proton already start this project in indonesia..

BeastX
post Jul 2 2015, 09:38 AM

Genomics Revolution; Proud to be a Scientist
4,789 posts

I does not make monetary sense to buy an EV in Malaysia at the moment... the EV available now cost too much, you're basically paying for the R&D cost of manufacturers...

This post has been edited by BeastX: Jul 2 2015, 09:38 AM
TSEnergyAnalyst
post Jul 2 2015, 10:32 AM

Regular
1,310 posts

QUOTE(zweimmk @ Jul 2 2015, 08:12 AM)
Rather than asking here, it's so much easier to just walk in into a Nissan Dealership and ask the salesman directly.

Personally, I don't think it will be any different from buying a normal car. Submit your 3 months (or 6 months bank statement), give form EA and wait for the bank to approve your loan.
i can wait , some BAIC EV is using old Saab platform , like this one
http://www.saabplanet.com/saab-9-3-ev-in-chinese-police/

I owe it to myself to know what animal they will be breeding from Kedah. what more with possibly the EEV incentive that may get the price dirt cheap before making any hasty decision

http://mai.org.my/v3/index.php?option=com_...or-asean-report

check this out, rivaling TESLA, no kidding

http://www.bidnessetc.com/33156-baics-400k...s-inc-in-china/
TSEnergyAnalyst
post Jul 2 2015, 10:45 AM

Regular
1,310 posts

https://www.facebook.com/baicmalaysia/photos_stream
not bad, ay?
IpohLad
post Jul 2 2015, 11:38 AM

5 posts

QUOTE(EnergyAnalyst @ Jul 1 2015, 04:04 AM)
Nissan Leaf @ from 180k
Mitsubishi iMiEV? Price upon application ?

anymore?
Renault Zoe and the Twizy launching soon.
TSEnergyAnalyst
post Jul 2 2015, 11:46 AM

Regular
1,310 posts

QUOTE(IpohLad @ Jul 2 2015, 11:38 AM)
Renault Zoe and the Twizy launching soon.
Really? Thought they are only for rental /car sharing programme under COMOS?
IpohLad
post Jul 2 2015, 11:49 AM

5 posts

QUOTE(EnergyAnalyst @ Jul 1 2015, 05:22 AM)

Bought one in the UK. Nissan Leaf 2012, they come to our house to install the charger for £1000. City commute generally, might work for long distance depend on the national infrastructure.

You will see your petrol bill disappear every month, but have to pay a bit more on the electricity bills. Nissan Leaf is a fantastic car. Was planning to get 1 in Malaysia but find out they strip all the goodness like sat nav and connectivity to Nissanconnect put us off. Which is the most important thing for electric car driver know where is the nearest charging point are and breakdown rescue.

Wait for the little Renault Zoe. Heard it's included Tom Tom in the car which will be very handing.
IpohLad
post Jul 2 2015, 11:53 AM

5 posts

QUOTE(EnergyAnalyst @ Jul 2 2015, 04:46 AM)
Really? Thought they are only  for rental /car sharing programme under COMOS?
Renault Zoe & Twizy open for booking
acbc
post Jul 2 2015, 11:55 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,948 posts

My supplier has one. She installed 2 chargers - home and office. Each she wants to go out must check Waze / Google Maps for traffic conditions. Haha. If too congested, she will drive her C Class.

I guess she's worried battery low charge and no place to top up. But I told her, not until like that la. Looks like people still need to learn to have confidence in electric car.
IpohLad
post Jul 2 2015, 12:06 PM

5 posts

If you have FAQ on EV. Please visit Fully Charged

Not everything in that website is relevant to Malaysia. But in EV general knowledges are all there. And Robert Llewellyn is a funny man. Enjoy!

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0397sec    1.31    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th November 2019 - 07:57 PM