Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Income Tax Issues v4, Scope: e-BE and eB only

views

shahiwan
post Aug 29 2015, 11:49 AM

46 posts

QUOTE(smallcrab @ Aug 6 2015, 09:59 PM)
I just received a letter from LHDN today, saying my tax file number has been changed from SG xxxx to OG xxxx (numericals still the same).

I have a full time Manager job, but also have side business (sole proprietorship enterprise) registered with SSM.
I declared all my side income using Form B recently (wanna be a good citizen heh).

I can't inform the change in tax file number to my HR, coz obviously HR doesn't allow their staff do part time biz. mad.gif

So now, if i keep quiet & don't update my HR of this tax file number change, will my monthly salaried PCB deduction can still masuk  the old SG tax file number ???  (again, number still the same, just SG --> OG)

I can't let my HR know I am doing side business...
should be no problem because the number its still your income tax number.maybe u can contact them.
maklumbalas
SG-SALARY GROUP
OG-OTHER GROUP
shahiwan
post Aug 29 2015, 11:53 AM

46 posts

QUOTE(availyboy @ Aug 26 2015, 05:31 PM)
Quick question guys.

I just opened a new company with ssm. Since I'm working overseas, it won't affect my personal income right I guess.

So, here's a quick question, let's say I have a new set of business coming in. It would be about RM30k. Getting all the stuff and things would be about RM20k, profit will be RM10k.
So do I file the income tax of the profit?

New and first time here. What if the item and things were already in my personal list before I start the business. So 30k into my account, and then I have proof of the items to be RM20k, but its not deducted from my account, thus it will still be 30k in the account untouched.

Any idea? Thanks guys!...
maybe ucan try to open this site.
preoperational business expenditure
shahiwan
post Feb 28 2019, 10:12 AM

46 posts

QUOTE(alesi616 @ Feb 27 2019, 11:16 PM)
hi all,

i kena audit for tax year 2017 and the result is I need to pay additional few hundreds ringgit extra tax.

Question is, when i want to make payment what is the kod bayaran for my case? Is it 095 if i want to pay one lump sum to settle ? (not ansurans).
yup..even if code not correct..they can transfer back..but for your case generally they accept this code

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0205sec    0.41    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:12 PM