Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Income Tax Issues v4, Scope: e-BE and eB only

GSCboy
post Today, 05:15 PM

Getting Started
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(MUM @ Feb 21 2019, 04:54 PM)
An employer who does not deduct MTD or deducts but fails to remit the MTD to IRBM can be prosecuted in a civil court.
http://www.hasil.gov.my/bt_goindex.php?bt_...nit=4&bt_sequ=5

do you have proof of records of MTD deduction?
keep a copy,

check your e-lejar (click on the year to see the payment activities...)
is there payment records by your ex-company?
print a copy....

check with your ex-company for clarification and explanation....
if not happy with the results...check with LHDN...
I just came back from LHDN, and I consulted them, they requested me to report this to the PJ branch as they will take action against them but I think they made a mistake for not remitting it to the IRA cause I have checked with some of the employees there as they had realised this issue too, the HR department instantly notice this mistake and they are trying to rectify their mistake with LHDN, so all of the tax for the month of August was not remitted, every employee so should I still report it thou as the HR mentioned they will notify me whether they will reimburse the amount directly to me or pay LHDN and LHDN reimburse me the amount
MUM
post Today, 05:19 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

QUOTE(GSCboy @ Feb 21 2019, 05:15 PM)
I just came back from LHDN, and I consulted them, they requested me to report this to the PJ branch as they will take action against them but I think they made a mistake for not remitting it to the IRA cause I have checked with some of the employees there as they had realised this issue too, the HR department instantly notice this mistake and they are trying to rectify their mistake with LHDN, so all of the tax for the month of August was not remitted, every employee so should I still report it thou as the HR mentioned they will notify me whether they will reimburse the amount directly to me or pay LHDN and LHDN reimburse me the amount
give them the benefits of the doubt...gives them a month or so, contact them to check the status....
I think the LHDN won't reimburse you the amount directly......most probably LHDN will keep it in your account (e-lejar) until you request for tax overpayment to be refunded...

This post has been edited by MUM: Today, 05:20 PM
babienn
post Today, 10:53 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

Guys,

After interviewed by LHDN's officer, I got charged by a "BAKI CUKAI TERTUNGGAK RM3000.00".

When I try to pay by FPX, what should I select for the kod and jenis bayaran? Is it code 196 Bayaran Penyelesaian Cukai? Bilangan ansuran is 99 right?
officeBoy
post Today, 10:55 PM

On my way

Hey Guys,
May i know if there is any recommended accountant to help take care on P&L for company ?
zeese
post Today, 11:25 PM

Warning Level

QUOTE(ahchat @ Feb 21 2019, 03:13 PM)
hi guys, anyone can enlighten me how much salary earn that will need to pay tax? rm3k or rm4k?
it just came out in the news recently. Gomen says 4k, then you must REGISTER, but it doesnt mean you have to pay tax because there're tax reliefs and rebates and etc that havent been factored into the tax calculation..

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0601sec    4.10    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st February 2019 - 11:44 PM