Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Bandar Bukit Raja ver 2

views

lowyat101
post Oct 14 2018, 02:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,320 posts

Hi experts, need a quick help here.

Went to see a subsale unit at Cogan phase, kinda like it.

But the current owner is a bumi and was told by the agent that there will not be any problem transferring to non-bumi as in BBR, the land title itself is not separated to bumi and non-bumi, only unit allocation. So would like to know if it's true coz planning to place the deposit soon.

Thanks in advance

lowyat101
post Oct 14 2018, 07:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,320 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Oct 14 2018, 05:17 PM)
True.
Bbr is freehold. Only buni discount given to current owner.

But to be on the safe side make sure yr lawyer protect yr interest to the max.
Thanks bro. The agent said he can recommend their panel lawyer, and sounds like no discount on the legal fee.

Is it better that I look for my own lawyer? Coz last time I know that some lawyers do give discount on their fees, but not sure is it still the same now or not.

Thanks

lowyat101
post Oct 14 2018, 07:13 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,320 posts

BTW, may I know if anyone know about the piece of land east to BBR and south of EA? The one in red circle below. Since it's quite close to the Cogan phase, just worry that if it will be an industrial lot or not.

Attached Image

Thanks
lowyat101
post Oct 15 2018, 02:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,320 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Oct 14 2018, 08:32 PM)
If you have known lawyer. Use yours.
If you dun have, its ok to use yr agent

The thing about discount on legal fee...lawyers are not supposed to give...but you need to take to lawyer VERBALLY to get discount. They wont put any arrangement jn writing.
Noted with thanks bro.

According to the agent, if using their lawyer, both buyer and seller will use the same one but buyer will need to pay the legal fee. Is it a common practice?

Also in the previous reply, you mentioned about to get the lawyer to protect my interest to the max. Any specific items that I need to pay attention to? Especially if the buyer is also using the same lawyer.

Thanks again.

lowyat101
post Oct 15 2018, 04:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,320 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Oct 15 2018, 03:34 PM)
there is no such thing as both buyer and seller use the same lawyer and as both parties are represented. at best you can do is to engage another lawyer from the same firm, but fee will vary.

what yr agent said are this

1. lawyer will represent the buyer, and the fee that buyer paid is higher.
2. lawyer will prepare necessary docs on your behalf, and you pay a nominal fee (few grands depends on the value of property, not FOC tau). In event of dispute, you ARE NOT and WILL NOT be represented by the said lawyer.
3. Easier to deal with case, macam right hand deals with left hand, provided no issue arises.

for me, it depends on the value of property and also foreseen complication of such transactions, I will opt to use my own lawyer, otherwise I don't mind stick with buyers lawyer.

if I were you, if you are unsure of bumi sells to non bumi, better engage your own lawyer so that any deposit you paid is protected.
Thanks for the quick reply. But actually I'm the buyer smile.gif

With the above arrangement, is it ok for me as a buyer?

BTW, now considering this Cogan subsale vs the newly launched phase which is next to the central park / WCE highwy. Location wise, which one is better?

Thanks

lowyat101
post Oct 15 2018, 05:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,320 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Oct 15 2018, 04:10 PM)
Ok for buyer.

sorry I am not familiar with BBR.

there will be new launch also at setia alaman. The new stretch of land btw old BBR and factories/giant there.
Thanks bro for the info.

Checked the Setia Idaman thread, looking like the pricing is quite high for my budget, from 950k. So looks like can only afford the subsale at BBR around 700k++ sweat.gif sweat.gif

lowyat101
post Oct 15 2018, 05:52 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,320 posts

BTW went to see a Cogan phase unit last weekend, was surprised to see that the quality of finishes is very good. The only drawback is the HTC cable (but still better than the Nobat phases) and also the simple perimeter fencing and guarded access control. But I guess that's what can be provided at this price range.

Also any idea of the security control is currently provided by SD or there's already a RA for this area (Nobat, Cogan, Nahara, etc.)?

Saw that there's already pre-installed alarm system inside the house as well. Any idea if this is subscription based system? I guess it's not connected to the guard house right?

lowyat101
post Oct 17 2018, 11:07 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,320 posts

Need some help from the current/ex owner of BBR.

I received some documents from the seller. One of it is called Borang 16A, where I see that there's a figure listed in the form. But the amount is very high, like 3 time the value of the property (as per the picture below).

Initially I was surprised that the seller is getting a loan at that high amount by charging his house to the bank, and with the selling price, he might not be able to pay off the loan and redeem the charge. But after asking the agent, I was told that it's actually not referring to the loan by the seller, but it's some sort of profit to the bank and it's there as part of the Islamic loan procedures.

Therefore would like to seek some clarifications from the sifus here, if the above said by the agent is correct? Is it the same as in your loan agreement? Coz now I haven't initiated the SNP and loan procedures yet, so still got time to hold it if there are something that I need to be concerned of.

Thanks in advance

[attachmentid=10073104]

This post has been edited by lowyat101: Oct 17 2018, 01:02 PM
lowyat101
post Oct 17 2018, 01:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,320 posts

QUOTE(lonelymac @ Oct 17 2018, 12:14 PM)
I believe that BBR got better quality compare to SA developer.. how much is the build up sqf for Cogan? It near to where actually?
about 19++ sqft.

cogan is at the eastern side of BBR, at the south of setia damai. not far from setia alam central park.

btw any idea on the safety at the setia alam central park? safe to jog alone there say around 6am or 8pm?

lowyat101
post Oct 17 2018, 09:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,320 posts

BTW, may I know is Low & Yow Advocates & Solicitors a panel lawyer of SDP for BBR projects? Thanks

lowyat101
post Oct 18 2018, 09:40 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,320 posts

QUOTE(Shapiro711 @ Oct 18 2018, 08:57 AM)
Cogan has the best security system in place
May I know do you mean the alarm system pre-installed by the developer? Coz I thought that all the recent phases of BBR came with the alarm system? So maybe is the brand or higher end model?

Or you are referring to the guard/card access system?

Thanks
lowyat101
post Oct 18 2018, 04:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,320 posts

BTW, anyone here hacked away your rubbish bin to widen the gate to 16' for 2 car parking? Is the autogate cable long enough without the need to join?

Thanks

lowyat101
post Oct 19 2018, 10:35 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,320 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Oct 18 2018, 05:07 PM)
its called refuse chamber.

rubbish bin is just the container for putting rubbish.
thumbsup.gif

lowyat101
post Oct 23 2018, 04:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,320 posts

QUOTE(Shapiro711 @ Oct 23 2018, 02:44 PM)
I meant the community managing the security and the whole community in general...majority pay their monthly fees..
ok ok glad to hear that.

Any idea if the security management is still under SD or it's already taken over by the JMB, if there's already one?

Thanks

lowyat101
post Oct 23 2018, 04:20 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,320 posts

Would like to ask about the wet kitchen extension for Cogan or neaeby phases, any idea if MPK has already the standard plan that we can buy? Since the design for Cogan, Nobat etc. looks the same.

Thanks
lowyat101
post Oct 26 2018, 09:43 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,320 posts

BTW any Cogan owner kind to share a copy of the pdf owner manual?

Thanks

lowyat101
post Oct 28 2018, 06:59 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,320 posts

QUOTE(Shapiro711 @ Oct 26 2018, 03:09 PM)
Its taken over by the community JMB...very good community in place. The neighbours are also very friendly and educated...
May I know are you currently staying there as well?

lowyat101
post Nov 2 2018, 10:54 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,320 posts

QUOTE(stranger88 @ Oct 31 2018, 12:30 AM)
good feedback, many thanks. I guess I might go for Ayra.
Was considering this too but decided to go for a subsale unit at Cogan instead. Reasons?
- no need to wait, can move in after a few months
- went there a few times to survey during day and night, the environment seems good
- just next to SA, so can enjoy the "free" amenities, but also the jams sweat.gif
- build and finish quality is very good, upon checking seems that it has received the qlassic award
- cheaper than Ayra, built-up is quite close
- there will be a future indah water plant next to Ayra phase as per the site plan (east of ayra), confirmed by the SA

but with some disadvantages too:
- no zero entry, so need to budget around 40-50k for all the fees and stamp duty + at least 10% for the downpayment
- no warranty / DLP
- proximity to HTC, but Cogan is better as it's about 1000ft away compared to Nobat
- unknown piece of land between this BBR phase and the Eco Ardence, hopefully it's not a heavy industry factory

if you are not in the rush and ok with the price vs the cheaper SA entry house, then ayra should be a good buy. depending on where you want to travel, future WCE interchange is just nearby there

lowyat101
post Nov 2 2018, 11:22 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,320 posts

QUOTE(klangvalleyrookie @ Nov 2 2018, 11:09 AM)
May I know what is the subsale price for Cogan? Cogan's BU a bit larger than Ayra, but the latter has larger LA. Another thing, Ayra comes with extra bathroom at 1F.
600k++ but lesser than ayra, maybe about the same after considering legal fees, MOT, etc.

ya the extra 5' land is good, i wish to have it for the front porch as now with the 20'x20' is very tight for 2 cars.

actually i prefer 1 bathroom less, coz less washing since we don't have a maid in house. also 1 of the bedroom will be vacant most of the time, so extra toiler is not needed smile.gif

lowyat101
post Nov 2 2018, 12:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,320 posts

QUOTE(klangvalleyrookie @ Nov 2 2018, 11:39 AM)
If final price almost same then still quite good deal for getting Cogan. Although it also means subsales of Nobat, Nahara, Geta shall be facing more downward price pressure due to less desirable location.
ya i think so as some of them are closer to the HTC

also cogan is either facing north or south, which will not be too hot from the evening sun. the same for ayra.

4 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0644sec    0.50    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:39 PM