All Stars
10,550 posts

what number u try to reply to?
ezekieldavidchong
post Jun 9 2019, 05:45 PM

Casual
387 posts

QUOTE(C31 @ Jun 4 2019, 11:36 AM)
I am having big issue that can't port out from ookyo to other telco. Managed to receive  sms notification but failed to reply. Ookyo has investigated this issue for 2 months but yet to be solved. Anyone encountered this before?
try check your e mail
i heard you need to reply by e mail
fidodido21
post Jun 22 2019, 01:11 PM

Getting Started
227 posts

Anyone here try to port out from unifi mobile free sim with zero balance to other telcos? Need to have balance or zero balance is ok?

Read some people say need some $$ in account before porting and some others say don't need - zero balance also ok to port out?

MNet
post Jun 23 2019, 10:45 AM

10k Club
All Stars
10,550 posts

QUOTE(fidodido21 @ Jun 22 2019, 01:11 PM)
Anyone here try to port out from unifi mobile free sim with zero balance to other telcos? Need to have balance or zero balance is ok?

Read some people say need some $$ in account before porting and some others say don't need - zero balance also ok to port out?
No need to have balance.
As long as active then can port out.
fidodido21
post Jun 23 2019, 01:55 PM

Getting Started
227 posts

QUOTE(MNet @ Jun 23 2019, 10:45 AM)
No need to have balance.
As long as active then can port out.
That’s funny. The YES counter guy told me must have balance because he mentioned need sms to reply although I still have free 10 sms from unifi mobile. Mentioned free sms is different from port sms. Lol.
Arvin07143
post Jul 17 2019, 09:46 PM

7 posts

Hi , I'm trying to MNP to Yoodoo from my unifi mobile. Howrver my number is registered under my mother name . I ask unifi mobile but they don't allow change of ownership how ?
Tellmeyourstory
post Jul 19 2019, 10:29 AM

Getting Started
71 posts

which starter pack is the cheapest for MNP parking purpose?
SerioseCat
post Aug 5 2019, 08:55 AM

Casual
378 posts

Hi, I am asking for my sister

1.She is currently on Tunetalk Prepaid
2.She wants to port to Umobile Postpaid (GX50)
3.When request MNP through Umobile website it fails with Reason: Blacklisted due to outstanding payment with Maxis
4.Checking with Maxis Livechat, it appears that there were 2 unknown postpaid numbers having RM500+ in default payment. These 2 numbers are now inactive since 4 years ago. Suspected her IC might be used by unrelated parties. She asked for the latest bill (for reference and proof) but Maxis cannot do so as all records have been passed to Collecting Agency.
5.She is not keen to pursue for cancellation or any legal action despite me persuading her. She have never been contacted or harassed by the Collecting Agency.
6.Thus, focus now is to MNP from Tunetalk Prepaid to Umobile Postpaid despite the blacklist - Need your suggestions.

My plan, MNP from Tunetalk Prepaid to Umobile Prepaid. Then once successful, change plan from Umobile Prepaid to Umobile Postpaid. Or would using an agent help in smoothing out blacklisted MNP requests? tongue.gif

Will this work? Tq in advance.

This post has been edited by SerioseCat: Aug 5 2019, 09:33 AM
ezekieldavidchong
post Aug 6 2019, 12:12 PM

Casual
387 posts

QUOTE(Arvin07143 @ Jul 17 2019, 09:46 PM)
Hi , I'm trying to MNP to Yoodoo from my unifi mobile. Howrver my number is registered under my mother name . I ask unifi mobile but they don't allow change of ownership how ?
hi there,have you port in to munifi yet if yhes you cna change name they at thier center.
if not of course can not change name
if still want to chan ge name got to be in yoodoo there to change
ezekieldavidchong
post Aug 6 2019, 12:13 PM

Casual
387 posts

QUOTE(SerioseCat @ Aug 5 2019, 08:55 AM)
Hi, I am asking for my sister

1.She is currently on Tunetalk Prepaid
2.She wants to port to Umobile Postpaid (GX50)
3.When request MNP through Umobile website it fails with Reason: Blacklisted due to outstanding payment with Maxis
4.Checking with Maxis Livechat, it appears that there were 2 unknown postpaid numbers having RM500+ in default payment.  These 2 numbers are now inactive since 4 years ago.  Suspected her IC might be used by unrelated parties.  She asked for the latest bill (for reference and proof) but Maxis cannot do so as all records have been passed to Collecting Agency.
5.She is not keen to pursue for cancellation or any legal action despite me persuading her.  She have never been contacted or harassed by the Collecting Agency.
6.Thus, focus now is to MNP from Tunetalk Prepaid to Umobile Postpaid despite the blacklist - Need your suggestions.

My plan, MNP from Tunetalk Prepaid to Umobile Prepaid.  Then once successful, change plan from Umobile Prepaid to Umobile Postpaid.  Or would using an agent help in smoothing out blacklisted MNP requests? tongue.gif

Will this work?  Tq in advance.
come and MNP to ONEXOX Black.
Blacklikst accpected
PM me for more details
MX510
post Aug 25 2019, 09:11 PM

Love Me Sin Hate Me Sinner
3,838 posts

user posted image

I got issues to port out this celcom 1+5 number

Just call celcom i have to separate the number by walkin to Celcom Service centre then after 24 hours request again to port out

ezekieldavidchong
post Aug 26 2019, 02:06 AM

Casual
387 posts

QUOTE(MX510 @ Aug 25 2019, 09:11 PM)
user posted image

Just call celcom i have to separate the number by walkin to Celcom Service centre then after 24 hours request again to port out
Principle number and sub number must be MNP together
then no problem.
If you want to MNP just the sub number must seperate make it to main line then able to MNP it to other telco

ezekieldavidchong
post Aug 26 2019, 02:25 AM

Casual
387 posts

QUOTE(MX510 @ Aug 25 2019, 09:11 PM)
user posted image

Principle number and sub number must be MNP together
then no problem.
If you want to MNP just the sub number must seperate make it to main line then able to MNP it to other telco

sea456hee
post Aug 31 2019, 01:23 AM

Getting Started
89 posts

Hi
I have just done switching from maxis to Celcom via counter at Celcom Blue Cube near my area on 30 Aug.
I received an sms says "PORT IN UPDATE. Thanks for switching to Celcom. Reply YES or Y once you receive SMS from your current telco, within the time given. Sincerely, Celcom"
So I replied YES from my mobile.
Does this means the porting is successful? What is the right process? I remember the customer service says I will receive total three sms, but I only received one so far.
I was given a new SIM card from Celcom. Do I need to change to the new SIM card? What is the purpose of new sim card anyway?
Thank you
UnknownMy P
post Sep 7 2019, 12:36 AM

Probation
11 posts

QUOTE(sea456hee @ Aug 31 2019, 01:23 AM)
Hi
I have just done switching from maxis to Celcom via counter at Celcom Blue Cube near my area on 30 Aug.
I received an sms says "PORT IN UPDATE. Thanks for switching to Celcom. Reply YES or Y once you receive SMS from your current telco, within the time given. Sincerely, Celcom"
So I replied YES from my mobile.
Does this means the porting is successful? What is the right process? I remember the customer service says I will receive total three sms, but I only received one so far.
I was given a new SIM card from Celcom. Do I need to change to the new SIM card? What is the purpose of new sim card anyway?
Thank you
For the porting thing, try ask Celcom and see.

About the new sim card, I assume that currently you have 2 SIM cards on hand, 1st is your Maxis one, while 2nd is the New SIM card from Celcom.
Yes, you need to change to the new SIM card, as you has change to Celcom now, and you Maxis one will no longer working.
12kevin P
post Sep 11 2019, 12:39 AM

Probation
18 posts

Hi, newbie here,just asking from telcolab for mnp service,they offer mnp service with rm50 register fees.Izit normal cause the offer is better than usual plan?

user posted image
MNet
post Sep 11 2019, 07:09 AM

10k Club
All Stars
10,550 posts

u untung rm 144 per yr but u need to pay rm 50 to them

which mean u untung rm 94 only
12kevin P
post Sep 11 2019, 11:37 AM

Probation
18 posts

QUOTE(MNet @ Sep 11 2019, 07:09 AM)
u untung rm 144 per yr but u need to pay rm 50 to them

which mean u untung rm 94 only
Then i might just proceed?Haha,i thought mnp is free registration,then suddenly charges rm50,anyways thanks.
sea456hee
post Sep 11 2019, 06:05 PM

Getting Started
89 posts

QUOTE(12kevin @ Sep 11 2019, 12:39 AM)
Hi, newbie here,just asking from telcolab for mnp service,they offer mnp service with rm50 register fees.Izit normal cause the offer is better than usual plan?

user posted image
apparently Celcom is running a "Celcom Mobile Cash Rebate Bonanza" for all new and MNP number from 1 Sept - 30 Oct. you can get RM15 rebate for 6 continuous months (for Celcom Gold RM80 plan).
check out details here.
https://www.celcom.com.my/support/faq/perso...lans-first-gold

This post has been edited by sea456hee: Sep 11 2019, 06:06 PM
12kevin P
post Sep 11 2019, 06:34 PM

Probation
18 posts

QUOTE(sea456hee @ Sep 11 2019, 06:05 PM)
apparently Celcom is running a "Celcom Mobile Cash Rebate Bonanza" for all new and MNP number  from 1 Sept - 30 Oct. you can get RM15 rebate for 6 continuous months (for Celcom Gold RM80 plan).
check out details here.
https://www.celcom.com.my/support/faq/perso...lans-first-gold
Thanks for the info,but I think the package i sign is total 30gb data which more about 10gb from the usual data plan.That y i will just paid the rm50.

182 Pages « < 179 180 181 182 >Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0413sec    1.73    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th September 2019 - 12:39 AM