Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Looking for a Part Time Job, Job to work at home

views

TSandreaschan
post Jun 15 2015, 11:26 PM, updated 9y ago

Getting Started
67 posts

Hey guys,

I am based in Melaka and I looking for a home based job. Currently I have a part time job in hand but I looking for 1 more because I want to fund for my online business advertising.

Please don't recommend me any MLM, ponzi/pyramid scheme, investment stuff or insurance. I already have more than enough offer from those.

Your suggestions is much appreciated.

Thanks smile.gif
lukeroku
post Jun 15 2015, 11:40 PM

Enthusiast
739 posts

let me tell u, join online contest ahahha
TSandreaschan
post Jun 16 2015, 09:11 AM

Getting Started
67 posts

QUOTE(lukeroku @ Jun 15 2015, 11:40 PM)
LOL, you got to be kidding me. What kind of online contest are you talking about? Like those pop out and say Congratulation that you have won RMXX,XXX ? That never happens lol
lukeroku
post Jun 16 2015, 12:18 PM

Enthusiast
739 posts

I won at least rm500 monthly
If won gift/voucher instead of hard cash/cheque, just sell it.
Last April alone I got 2k hewhew gluck

OvenBaked
post Jun 16 2015, 01:13 PM

Hurricane
726 posts

QUOTE(lukeroku @ Jun 15 2015, 11:40 PM)
What kind of online contest? hmm.gif
lukeroku
post Jun 16 2015, 01:37 PM

Enthusiast
739 posts

QUOTE(OvenBaked @ Jun 16 2015, 01:13 PM)
What kind of online contest?  hmm.gif
Photo contest etc i even have fesbuk account for contest purpose only
got certain ppl I see win almost everyday
okay what dprd play games like coc etc brows.gif
OvenBaked
post Jun 16 2015, 01:42 PM

Hurricane
726 posts

QUOTE(lukeroku @ Jun 16 2015, 01:37 PM)
Photo contest etc i even have fesbuk account for contest purpose only
got certain ppl I see win almost everyday
okay what dprd play games like coc etc brows.gif
er can give the link of the contest fb or not brows.gif
lukeroku
post Jun 16 2015, 03:05 PM

Enthusiast
739 posts

QUOTE(OvenBaked @ Jun 16 2015, 01:42 PM)
er can give the link of the contest fb or not  brows.gif
just look for it laa
chipsmore 7e bla bla too many whistling.gif
OvenBaked
post Jun 16 2015, 03:35 PM

Hurricane
726 posts

QUOTE(lukeroku @ Jun 16 2015, 03:05 PM)
just look for it laa
chipsmore 7e bla bla too many whistling.gif
Ah ok2 nod.gif
Cady
post Jun 16 2015, 04:28 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(Cady @ Jun 4 2015, 02:09 PM)
Find some online freelancing jobs at sites like www.oDesk.com, www.Guru.com and www.Elance.com. These are legitimate online work platforms where job seekers (usually called freelancers or contractors) can establish their profiles and apply to jobs posted by clients. Clients then shortlist, interview and hire the right candidate. Everything's pretty much done over these websites serving as mediators and monitors to prevent fraud and scams.

You can find almost all kinds of jobs with the most common ones being writing, translating, IT, online tutoring, virtual assistant, research projects, doing any kind of analysis... You can also choose to apply to short-term projects, part/full time jobs depending on your schedule.

First thing first you gotta decide particular skills you want to sell. Like if you're good in statistics then build your portfolio by taking up statistical analysis projects. Otherwise you'll be doing low-paying boring jobs like data entry with $1 per hour.

Source: my experience getting jobs from oDesk.com for over 2 years when I was a college student.
More about freelancing sites here.

Btw mind to share more about your online business advertising?
TSandreaschan
post Jun 17 2015, 12:15 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

QUOTE(Cady @ Jun 16 2015, 04:28 PM)
More about freelancing sites here.

Btw mind to share more about your online business advertising?
Sure bro. Here is some details about what I am currently doing.

Creative Gift Site : A place where gift ideas are gathered ( my motto )
Purpose : When comes to someone important special day, we all trying to get something special for them. My gift site is purposely to cater for market like that. But I dont offer regular gifts like teddy bear, gift cards, musical box etc... Rather I offer something from the overseas, something different at times where you don't really easily find at the local gift shop such as I have nice 3 in 1 oven where you can prepare your breakfast all in 1 place, portable vinyl players, a nice snow shaped pendant etc ... Want to know more, have a look at my website

www.creativegiftsite.com

Internet income program : This is a simple website where you only see some description about Internet Marketing. If you really think that offer is really want you want, I only ask for you to subscribe as I prefer to teach what I know in the email. Because if I find something helpful, I will share for you personally in my email. Even if you don't buy anything from me, you will still get a valuable information which can save your time and effort to research. I normally will send some new info every week so just take it as a weekly newsletter. Website is

www.internetincomeprogram.com

Thirdly, I am doing a telco company to earn some small cash. Investment is very minimal but the potential for passive income is very good. PM me for more details. I have done some research. Still looking for my 30 person to work together tho.

I have one last one but I am sorry I won't tell you the name as I am still trying. Unless you guys really understands the risk ( can be small and big ), only then I will share. This is actually where you get paid for watching advertisment. Requires a small sum of investment to start and it pays out higher than regular similar job. And more similar job is sprouting more and more. Seems 70% legit to me. If it is, I will be looking at a very high potential passive income in future. So PM me if you want to know more.

So as you can see, I have 2 main business I need funds for online advertising and as for my 3rd and 4th, I wont be focusing that much. I have a part time job now. But I looking for 1 more. If my work really pays out. I will be generate more passive income in future.

Sorry for the long description. Thank you for reading till the end. notworthy.gif
lene002
post Jun 17 2015, 03:52 PM

Getting Started
154 posts

QUOTE(andreaschan @ Jun 17 2015, 12:15 PM)
Sure bro. Here is some details about what I am currently doing.

Creative Gift Site : A place where gift ideas are gathered ( my motto )
Purpose : When comes to someone important special day, we all trying to get something special for them. My gift site is purposely to cater for market like that. But I dont offer regular gifts like teddy bear, gift cards, musical box etc... Rather I offer something from the overseas, something different at times where you don't really easily find at the local gift shop such as I have nice 3 in 1 oven where you can prepare your breakfast all in 1 place, portable vinyl players, a nice snow shaped pendant etc ... Want to know more, have a look at my website

www.creativegiftsite.com

Internet income program : This is a simple website where you only see some description about Internet Marketing. If you really think that offer is really want you want, I only ask for you to subscribe as I prefer to teach what I know in the email. Because if I find something helpful, I will share for you personally in my email. Even if you don't buy anything from me, you will still get a valuable information which can save your time and effort to research. I normally will send some new info every week so just take it as a weekly newsletter. Website is

www.internetincomeprogram.com

Thirdly, I am doing a telco company to earn some small cash. Investment is very minimal but the potential for passive income is very good. PM me for more details. I have done some research. Still looking for my 30 person to work together tho.

I have one last one but I am sorry I won't tell you the name as I am still trying. Unless you guys really understands the risk ( can be small and big ), only then I will share. This is actually where you get paid for watching advertisment. Requires a small sum of investment to start and it pays out higher than regular similar job. And more similar job is sprouting more and more. Seems 70% legit to me. If it is, I will be looking at a very high potential passive income in future. So PM me if you want to know more.

So as you can see, I have 2 main business I need funds for online advertising and as for my 3rd and 4th, I wont be focusing that much. I have a part time job now. But I looking for 1 more. If my work really pays out. I will be generate more passive income in future.

Sorry for the long description. Thank you for reading till the end.  notworthy.gif
interesting
maybe u can try to be a mystery shopper
TSandreaschan
post Jun 17 2015, 09:48 PM

Getting Started
67 posts

QUOTE(lene002 @ Jun 17 2015, 03:52 PM)
interesting
maybe u can try to be a mystery shopper
Thanks for the suggestion. I do heard about mystery shopper but I dont know where and what to start. Do you have any clue?
greatbrownshark
post Jul 1 2015, 08:20 PM

41 posts

QUOTE(andreaschan @ Jun 15 2015, 11:26 PM)
Hey guys,

I am based in Melaka and I looking for a home based job. Currently I have a part time job in hand but I looking for 1 more because I want to fund for my online business advertising.

Please don't recommend me any MLM, ponzi/pyramid scheme, investment stuff or insurance. I already have more than enough offer from those.

Your suggestions is much appreciated.

Thanks  smile.gif
hi. try this. no registration fee. just need internet access and paypal account.

http://questofnews.com/p119107

register yourself and start making money. how? just click on the 'read news' tab on the top right corner of the page. then start reading flash news and earn money.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0154sec    0.47    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:25 AM