631 Pages « < 329 330 331 332 333 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Aircon Discussion V3, Home Appliance

views

Ichoosehappiness
post Sep 2 2018, 09:33 PM

Getting Started
60 posts

QUOTE(WhitE LighteR @ Sep 2 2018, 06:22 PM)
U sure if u call them to deliver it they still keep that stok for u ?  laugh.gif
Ive heard that a few people call in to pick up their fully paid "stock" and was told no more stock  sad.gif
Based on my interactions with the sellers thus far, I can trust them for a win-win relationship.
It is not easy for them to get an opportunity with me ... at times I can be a nice person, at times I can be nasty as well especially if they start talking nonsense or try to bluff.

So far, so good ... thanked God for His mercy.
Hopefully it stays this way.
After making full or partial payment involving big sum of RM, you can only pray, pray & pray.
Sometimes they are the one who called me, to check out when they can deliver the items.

p/s: I just closed another deal this afternoon on Ledvance Downlight with local electrical shop and this evening on various water filters with Nesh.
Queryz
post Sep 3 2018, 08:54 AM

Getting Started
257 posts

QUOTE(aurion @ Aug 30 2018, 03:11 PM)
I have am using both the S13-TKH(R410a) and currently using the XU-13UKH (R32) Premium Inverters. So far no complaints. R32 on the other hand has additional nanoe-X on top of the R410a unit's nanoe-g. In terms of cooling, the R32 cools down slightly faster than the R410A. Have purchased an additional 4 year extended warranty for then,  just for a peace of mind.
i see, so better buy XU-13UKH right? both are same power consumption? will find XU-13UKH.. how much different ya the price with s13tkh?
aurion
post Sep 3 2018, 11:21 AM

-=Sheer Driving Pleasure=-
773 posts

QUOTE(Queryz @ Sep 3 2018, 08:54 AM)
i see, so better buy XU-13UKH right? both are same power consumption? will find XU-13UKH.. how much different ya the price with s13tkh?
Power Consumption as per ST sticker the XU-13UKH-1 consumes 2003 kwh a year, while the S-13TKH-1 1918 kwh per sticker. The XU-13UKH-1 has a premium of RM200 over the S-13TKH-1.

This post has been edited by aurion: Sep 3 2018, 02:48 PM
Queryz
post Sep 3 2018, 01:28 PM

Getting Started
257 posts

QUOTE(aurion @ Sep 3 2018, 11:21 AM)
Power Consumption as per ST sticker the XU-13UKH-1 consumes 2008 a year, while the S-13TKH-1 1918 per sticker. The XU-13UKH-1 has a premium of RM200 over the S-13TKH-1.
so from ur view which one better ya? xu13 or s13? confused.gif
aurion
post Sep 3 2018, 02:52 PM

773 posts

QUOTE(Queryz @ Sep 3 2018, 01:28 PM)
so from ur view which one better ya? xu13 or s13?  confused.gif
It's a personal preference actually, depends on what you need. The XU13-UKH however does cool down slightly faster than the S13-TKH due to the refrigerant used. The XU13-UKH I am using has replaced the S13-TKH which has been relocated to my office. I am not sure what is the price that they offer to yous in Peninsular Malaysia tho.
Queryz
post Sep 3 2018, 02:58 PM

Getting Started
257 posts

QUOTE(aurion @ Sep 3 2018, 02:52 PM)
It's a personal preference actually, depends on what you need. The XU13-UKH however does cool down slightly faster than the S13-TKH due to the refrigerant used. The XU13-UKH I am using has replaced the S13-TKH which has been relocated to my office. I am not sure what is the price that they offer to yous in Peninsular Malaysia tho.
i found the price different bout 200-300 over S13-TKH.. The XU13-UKH can feel obviously cooling down?
aurion
post Sep 4 2018, 03:01 PM

773 posts

QUOTE(Queryz @ Sep 3 2018, 02:58 PM)
i found the price different bout 200-300 over S13-TKH.. The XU13-UKH can feel obviously cooling down?
Personally, yes I do feel that it cools down faster than the R410A model.
hart932
post Sep 5 2018, 11:06 PM

Getting Started
155 posts

I have 4 units of Mitsu aircon (aged 1.5-3.5 years old) and the compressors for all the units have been giving trouble despite the warranty. Each time, have to get the installer company to check & they then get Mitsu technician to come over to verify again before changing the compressor. For each episode, the process takes 2-3weeks before i get the aircon working again with replacement compressor. 3 months ago when 2 units of the 1hp aircons started to konk & was making loud vibration sounds, I decided to stop messing with Mitsu. I bought 2 units of Gree Lomo series aircon & I'm very happy with them. Fast cooling, silent & cheap. I came to know this brand while I was in China & was impressed by the cold air in my hotel room. Media, Hisense & Haier did not give me a good impression on their air cooling performance. My buddy also bought a Gree aircon about half a month earlier & he too was happy with it. In the past, I've used Toshiba, Hitachi, Panasonic & Sanyo aircons. Panasonic performs better than the other 3 Jap brands but lack of parts for old model & high price of current Panasonic aircon made me not to buy again. My inlaws were using Acson & York & performance is good accept more noisier. Today, my other 1.5hp Mitsu aircon stop working and I'm having hard time to get another Gree unit. Unfortunately, many shops are out of stock including Lazada due to the tax holiday.
cuttlefish
post Sep 5 2018, 11:47 PM

Casual
493 posts

QUOTE(hart932 @ Sep 5 2018, 11:06 PM)
I have 4 units of Mitsu aircon (aged 1.5-3.5 years old) and the compressors for all the units have been giving trouble despite the warranty. Each time, have to get the installer company to check & they then get Mitsu technician to come over to verify again before changing the compressor. For each episode, the process takes 2-3weeks before i get the aircon working again with replacement compressor. 3 months ago when 2 units of the 1hp aircons started to konk & was making loud vibration sounds, I decided to stop messing with Mitsu. I  bought 2 units of Gree Lomo series aircon & I'm very happy with them. Fast cooling, silent & cheap. I came to know this brand while I was in China & was impressed by the cold air in my hotel room. Media, Hisense & Haier did not give me a good impression on their air cooling performance. My buddy also bought a Gree aircon about half a month earlier & he too was happy with it. In the past, I've used Toshiba, Hitachi, Panasonic & Sanyo aircons. Panasonic performs better than the other 3 Jap brands but lack of parts for old model & high price of current Panasonic aircon made me not to buy again. My inlaws were using Acson & York & performance is good accept more noisier. Today, my other 1.5hp Mitsu aircon stop working and I'm having hard time to get another Gree unit. Unfortunately, many shops are out of stock including Lazada due to the tax holiday.
mitsubishi heavy industries? mitsubishi electric?
WhitE LighteR
post Sep 6 2018, 10:17 AM

WhitE LighteR Is Black~
All Stars
10,339 posts

Is pressure testing for new air con installation necessary and advisable?
SUSslimey
post Sep 6 2018, 11:39 AM

6,914 posts

QUOTE(WhitE LighteR @ Sep 6 2018, 10:17 AM)
Is pressure testing for new air con installation necessary and advisable?
If within the piping length usually unnecessary.
If old pipes or pipe from previous aircon then yes, need test.

All the connections at indoor and outdoor unit that connect to the pipes need to do soap water test for leaks.
buffaloman
post Sep 7 2018, 09:48 AM

2 posts

anybody is using Toshiba 2.5hp air cond - RAS-H24S3KS-M? I can't find any review on this
Bestsolution
post Sep 7 2018, 09:55 AM

Getting Started
104 posts

QUOTE(Ichoosehappiness @ Sep 2 2018, 11:47 AM)
I am one of the “opportunist”.
Managed to grab 9 Daikin ACs, 18 Alpha fans, 1 Fanco fan with chandelier and Inovar Laminate floor before SST. All items kept at the shop.

Hopefully the savings worth the effort put and investment.
Monies go out like waterfall 😢 ... have to work more harder after this.
you are so lucky... most of my frens cant get Daikin aircon during last week of Aug as dealer said many people buy stock to keep for new house.. but wat to do, they are just too last minute purchase.
am3
post Sep 10 2018, 07:19 PM

Regular
1,345 posts

How many electric block you guys consume per month?
redjol
post Sep 10 2018, 08:26 PM

Getting Started
224 posts

How do you guys keep your aircond fan setting?
Set to auto or just put at minimum/maximum lvl. If set to auto, how the fan will operate?
aurion
post Sep 11 2018, 02:29 AM

773 posts

QUOTE(redjol @ Sep 10 2018, 08:26 PM)
How do you guys keep your aircond fan setting?
Set to auto or just put at minimum/maximum lvl. If set to auto, how the fan will operate?
For me, I set it to Auto. The fan will increase or decrease speed depending on the temperature set, and the ambient room temperature.
crusher
post Sep 12 2018, 11:34 AM

Regular
1,340 posts

Guys,

Anyone face same issue as me? Suddenly daikin 1.5hp air cond blow out with some noises. Uploaded as below

The sound when I turn it whether high or low

This daikin machine only 9 months old. Called up their customer service, spoken to a technician name Eric, was asked to wash the pre filter due to bloackage of the suction of the air cauaing the noise.

Not sure if this is the REAL reason as I never encounter this issue with National / Sharp or even Panasonic. All with same usage in bedroom.

This post has been edited by crusher: Sep 12 2018, 11:43 AM
SUSslimey
post Sep 12 2018, 12:23 PM

6,914 posts

QUOTE(crusher @ Sep 12 2018, 11:34 AM)
Guys,

Anyone face same issue as me? Suddenly daikin 1.5hp air cond blow out with some noises. Uploaded as below

The sound when I turn it whether high or low

This daikin machine only 9 months old. Called up their customer service, spoken to a technician name Eric, was asked to wash the pre filter due to bloackage of the suction of the air cauaing the noise.

Not sure if this is the REAL reason as I never encounter this issue with National / Sharp or even Panasonic. All with same usage in bedroom.
Take filter out and wash.
Take a spray gun and. Spray water the cross fan.
Done.
crusher
post Sep 12 2018, 01:55 PM

Regular
1,340 posts

QUOTE(slimey @ Sep 12 2018, 12:23 PM)
Take filter out and wash.
Take a spray gun and. Spray water the cross fan.
Done.
Filter done washed as per advised by daikin.

What about cross fan? How to wash? Thanks
SUSslimey
post Sep 12 2018, 04:37 PM

6,914 posts

QUOTE(crusher @ Sep 12 2018, 01:55 PM)
Filter done washed as per advised by daikin.

What about cross fan? How to wash? Thanks
1. Watch you tube video.
2. Prepare a huge plastic cover.
3. Try to use the plastic somehow to hang and direct waste water to a pail. Or if you can find some plastic cover dedicated for aircon cleaning then even better.
4. Hook up water tubing with a garden spray to the indoor unit.
5. Off aircon.
6. Get a ladder or chair and get close to th blower or cross fan.
7. Spray. You should see the cross fan spinning as you spray and lots of black water coming out. Spray left and right. Avoid water going to the pcb, usually covered on the right top corner of indoor unit.

And since you already take so much time and effort setting up, might as well spray water over the evaporator coil( the coil behind the filter). Spray until no more black water come out.

And stand by lots of towels to mop up water that goes to places you don’t want them to go to.

631 Pages « < 329 330 331 332 333 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0164sec    0.21    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:15 PM