House Rules & Regulations, READ ME FIRST
Jun 5 2015, 02:56 PM, updated 3y ago
Group: Senior Member
Joined: Apr 2015
1. Stay on topic. The Forum is here to promote discussion in helping people to use our products and services more effectively.
2. Be polite. Everyone should feel comfortable reading Submissions and participating in discussions. We will not tolerate 'flames' or 'trolling' or other inappropriate statements, material, or links. Most often, a "flame" is simply a statement that is taunting and thus arbitrarily inflammatory. However, this also includes those which are libellous, defamatory, indecent, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, abusive, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit, or offensive in a sexual, racial, cultural, or ethnic context.
3. Do not post polls or petitions or links to same.
4. Do not spam Topics by wilfully repeating the same word or phrase over and over. Do not post non-constructive thread or open multiple threads with similar messages.
5. No advertising. Do not use the forum to sell or market your products to others and do not post a URL unless it directly answers a user's question. Do not post any referral links, either on the boards or in your signature. Please utilise the Trade Zone if you wish to do so & follow its rules.
6. Do not engage in activities prohibited by Malaysian law.
7. No material may be submitted that is intended to promote or commit an illegal act.
8. Do not post defamatory material.
9. Do not post your personal or private information. This includes real name, phone number, address, employment history, etc whether or not that information is publicly available. This is a public forum viewed by all users and we cannot and will not be responsible for any problems or liability that may arise if this is not adhered
10. Should you wish to get assistance with your account, cases, service activation, service deactivation, etc, please send your submission privately by sending us a PM instead of creating a thread. Alternatively, you may also send your queries to the following channels for assistance :
- TWITTER --> @MaxisListens / @HotlinkListens
- FACEBOOK --> http://maxis.my/askmaxis
This post has been edited by Maxis: Jun 5 2015, 04:28 PM
|Switch to:|| 0.0497sec
Time is now: 26th April 2018 - 06:05 AM