Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Must watch trailer...

views

TS6so
post Oct 10 2015, 12:25 PM

Getting Started
121 posts

Looking good!

Know it's that shallow but I did enjoyed the book!

This post has been edited by 6so: Oct 22 2015, 09:52 AM
TS6so
post Oct 22 2015, 09:56 AM

Getting Started
121 posts

Ok...kinda like filler movies you watch in between.
TS6so
post Oct 29 2015, 03:09 PM

Getting Started
121 posts

Another fine acquisition by Drafthouse.
TS6so
post Nov 12 2015, 08:52 AM

Getting Started
121 posts

Like all the cast except chris pine, don't like "Disney Presents"

A little choppy for my taste, but nonetheless a day one watch if possible.

They had me at Kubrick.

TS6so
post Dec 5 2015, 10:36 AM

Getting Started
121 posts

Definitely a true and true Shane Black movie. biggrin.gif
TS6so
post Jan 13 2016, 11:23 AM

Getting Started
121 posts

Really can't wait to watch this.

Brilliant...brilliant trailer.

Those are fine acts of trolling.
TS6so
post Jan 13 2016, 11:30 AM

Getting Started
121 posts

A film by Jodie Foster and do hope Jack O'Connell & Caitriona Balfe can give substantial performance.
TS6so
post Feb 17 2016, 05:47 PM

Getting Started
121 posts

It's getting favorable word of mouth from those who has seen it. Strong cast and a good film director.

Extended look with a new name. Guess Queen music makes everything better.

Hope this will be the better Sam Rockwell movie.

Drafthouse Films enough to get me to watch this. Karyn Kusama was good in Girlfight to be fair.

Very Luc Besson but not from him. Guess Idris Elba enough to pique some interest.
TS6so
post Sep 10 2016, 02:34 PM

Getting Started
121 posts

The baits to lure Oscar has been cast...

Hope it's not a habitual practice of Mc Connaughey taking a jab at the gold man every time he leads a movie. After awhile it gets a little one note affair in his performance. Furthermore Stephen Gaghan has not been in the pool of Hollywood's next big thing for awhile. At worst a "Wolf of wall street" clone or it's something along the line of David O'Russell flicks.

Another Will Smith attempt at Oscar when last year's Concussion a little underwhelming. Helen Mirren as Death is enough to buy the ticket.

This is the reason why Affleck puts on the Bat suit. So will his passion project finds a spot at the podium?

A check in the box "automatic" Oscar bait.

A potential black knight during that night.

Now this is not the high artistic stuff, but really want to watch this like NOW.

Sound and look like an awesome follow-up to Nice Guy.

TS6so
post Sep 21 2016, 10:42 AM

Getting Started
121 posts

Back in the days BMW commissioned the creme de la creme film makers to make a series of short films revolving their lineups. We are talking cinema icons like John Frankenheimer,WKW,John Woo,Ang Lee,Innaritu,Tony Scott.... It starred Clive Owen as the ultimate bad ass that easily destroys Jason Statham's Transporter...which I believe is a copy of the BMW films.

Teaser for the new short films begins with Neil Blompkamp take on these legendary advertising campaign.
To those who haven't watch the original please do so over here:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF7C4E40CD733F871
They just obliterate anything the current hollywood able to put out....PERIOD!
TS6so
post Oct 6 2016, 09:36 AM

Getting Started
121 posts

I dug the Goodnight Mommy, Let the right one it, Babadook... kind of european brainy horror films.

Some good word of mouth traction from Fantastic Fest premier. Brian Cox was said to give an impressive performance.

Remake of french "Sleepless Night" of a corrupt cop saving his kidnapped son. It was good. The hollywood version of course inflate it to Taken/John Wick territory.

A very classy oscar bait teaser.

This post has been edited by 6so: Oct 6 2016, 09:45 AM
TS6so
post Oct 6 2016, 10:47 AM

Getting Started
121 posts

The 18 secs teaser had me more excited than Sleepless. biggrin.gif
ericrooks
post Oct 6 2016, 03:51 PM

2 posts

Thanks for putting all these goodies in one place, thumbs up!!
TS6so
post Oct 14 2016, 08:30 AM

Getting Started
121 posts

Think Sony acquired the rights to develop the movies. I'm still reading Bloodshot who is more than just a Frank Castle clone. Their stories are a lot more consistent and does not afraid to explore mature and risque themes. Believe the teaser meant for a viral web series as an introduction to Valiant universe. So should Sony drop the ball, there is a reference for the curious. DC and Marvel are the mainstream cookie cutter factory while Image gives us the cutting edge storytelling comics. Valiant occupy the best of both worlds territories.

This post has been edited by 6so: Oct 14 2016, 08:34 AM
TS6so
post Oct 17 2016, 10:21 AM

Getting Started
121 posts

Not a trailer but an intense MV by that deranged mad genius of Hardcore Henry film director.

Only if hollywood got the balls to take more chances on talented film directors.... sweat.gif
TS6so
post Oct 21 2016, 10:49 AM

Getting Started
121 posts

Final trailer, if Denis Villeneuve keeps up with his consistency in knocking out of the park. He could be the next icon in the ranks of Nolan,Coens,etc...

Gore Verbinski returns to horror/thriller genre. He is the closest to Ridley Scott in terms of style and a mirror of his career path. Good director with strings of watchable bad movies. Not as bad as Shaymalan.
TS6so
post Oct 25 2016, 10:05 AM

Getting Started
121 posts

A little too generic for my taste, enough of action sequence to latch on but not enough personality to be memorable. Hope there's a follow-up soon.
TS6so
post Apr 12 2017, 10:33 PM

Getting Started
121 posts

This is one intense trailer. Definitely will watch!

Almost can hear The Clash's London Calling as the background music. The first public deployment of special unit in urban warfare that blueprint every SWAT operatives in the world. Then again this looks more like from the political angle.

More interested in this than F8's testosterone video game execution. Believe it's all practical stunt work according to those who had seen it SXSW. Edgar Wright name itself already guaranteed my ticket admission.

TS6so
post May 18 2017, 07:45 PM

Getting Started
121 posts

Suck on this Disney!!! Already gotten some traction on Cannes due to cinema chain refusing to screen this because of Netflix behind the funding. It has that Studio Ghibli vibe about it.

Sundance breakout that got some people talking. Very Hustle and Flow.

TS6so
post May 18 2017, 08:02 PM

Getting Started
121 posts

Some love for Ilya Naishuller....

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0187sec    0.22    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:40 AM