Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

KL International AV Show 2018, 20 - 22 July, Sunway Putra Kuala Lumpur

views

SSJBen
post Jun 26 2015, 05:22 PM

Stars deez nuts.
4,477 posts

Cameras allowed or need journalist pass?
SSJBen
post Jul 2 2015, 11:05 PM

Stars deez nuts.
4,477 posts

See you guys there tomorrow.
SSJBen
post Jul 3 2015, 10:04 PM

Stars deez nuts.
4,477 posts

QUOTE(sonerin @ Jul 3 2015, 09:38 PM)
Don't hope
Actually a lot of good deals going on, better than expected.

Had fun at the event today though. Crowd was bigger than expected too. LOVEEEEEEE those Sonus Faber speakers. Man they're just ear-dropping!
SSJBen
post Jul 4 2015, 04:07 PM

Stars deez nuts.
4,477 posts

QUOTE(supersound @ Jul 4 2015, 12:53 PM)
But Vifa speakers are not that good, right?
Wasn't that impressed, I mean they're pretty okay but coming off from the Sonus Faber room... lol everything else sounds decent at best. sweat.gif
SSJBen
post Jul 4 2015, 04:52 PM

Stars deez nuts.
4,477 posts

QUOTE(supersound @ Jul 4 2015, 04:10 PM)
Basically Sonus Faber are taking raw drivers from Vifa for certain line ups. But it is modified version on the speaker's specs. Just like Alpine's F#1 series speakers that are using Scanspeak, but with certain speaker are different.
This is how a brand can do. A China brand raw driver with pretty good specs nobody will bother to see it but being rebrand to another brand, it can be sold like a hot cake laugh.gif
What you say is true.

AFAIC, my ears told me a different story. I was more impressed with the Sonus Faber presentation than Vifa's or anyone else for that matter. Yes yes, it has to do with other things as well. There's no 1:1 comparison in an exhibition.

Not my problem if Vifa didn't present their products properly, it's called an exhibition for a reason.

QUOTE(slimfox @ Jul 4 2015, 04:41 PM)
That is what I feel too. Malaysian buy because of brand.
QUOTE(slimfox @ Jul 4 2015, 04:47 PM)
Malaysians cannot DIY to safe their life, I know so many who call the plumber just to change washer in their taps.
What's with your stereotypical assumption and dissing Malaysians? Want to be a Mr.smartass, /k is that way: https://forum.lowyat.net/Kopitiam

You might just be another all-talk and no-show keyboard warrior anyways. I don't know whether you are or not, but let's just assume you are.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0170sec    0.61    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:59 PM