SUScute_miao
post Jun 5 2015, 10:54 AM

Look at MY STARS!!!!!!!!!
1,438 posts

Whts the big deal without a ring.
floflorr
post May 24 2016, 01:27 AM

8 posts

Proposal without ring? Haha go ahead... But if you want an honest answer, you are probably gonna fail.

Ring is not about how many carat of diamond you can afford. Even if it's just a simple and plain white gold, you must at least have a ring.
TS3rdEdition
post May 24 2016, 09:05 AM

Getting Started
210 posts

QUOTE(floflorr @ May 24 2016, 01:27 AM)
Proposal without ring? Haha go ahead... But if you want an honest answer, you are probably gonna fail.

Ring is not about how many carat of diamond you can afford. Even if it's just a simple and plain white gold, you must at least have a ring.
too bad...it was a success.
cc980024
post May 24 2016, 09:09 AM

Casual
492 posts

QUOTE(yahiko @ Jun 3 2015, 03:35 PM)
hahaha very true
me and one of my fren married this way
- they just randomly ask, wei lets kahwin la.., old liau and nag us until we agree to kahwin
- then only go buy ring together
and yes, we still nag and brag on how un romantic our hubby are  laugh.gif
haha.. same same here.

no proposal.. straight decide to tie the knot and buy wedding ring. But we have argument when choosing wedding ring. He wanted something that won't depreciate in value, hence insist a 999 gold ring and due to budget .. kosong without design. As I bride, I can't pursuade myself to settle with such an old-fashion ring, hence end up with 916 with design. So basically 2 different ring.. and I not satisfy.. nag nag nag.. til he buy me another platinum with small diamond (as replacement for none proposal).

But think back, kinda stupid.. I should get 999 gold like he does.. now should be very rich... coz during my time gold value was just around RM40 if not mistaken. And the wedding ring, actually hardly fit in our fingers now.. tongue.gif

This post has been edited by cc980024: May 24 2016, 09:09 AM
yahiko
post May 24 2016, 09:13 AM

Regular
1,215 posts

QUOTE(cc980024 @ May 24 2016, 09:09 AM)
haha.. same same here.

no proposal.. straight decide to tie the knot and buy wedding ring. But we have argument when choosing wedding ring. He wanted something that won't depreciate in value, hence insist a 999 gold ring and due to budget .. kosong without design. As I bride, I can't pursuade myself to settle with such an old-fashion ring, hence end up with 916 with design. So basically 2 different ring.. and I not satisfy.. nag nag nag.. til he buy me another platinum with small diamond (as replacement for none proposal).

But think back, kinda stupid.. I should get 999 gold like he does.. now should be very rich... coz during my time gold value was just around RM40 if not mistaken. And the wedding ring, actually hardly fit in our fingers now.. tongue.gif
true ... i also regret no buy 916 gold. not becoz of the money value but is the size adjustment.. my current ring cannot do any adjustment and i getting fatter cry.gif

to those yet to get any ring.. get those can made adjustment in the future else u regret.. ( or u migh wanna buy new one ) cool2.gif
cc980024
post May 24 2016, 09:23 AM

Casual
492 posts

QUOTE(yahiko @ May 24 2016, 09:13 AM)
true ... i also regret no buy 916 gold. not becoz of the money value but is the size adjustment.. my current ring cannot do any adjustment and i getting fatter  cry.gif
to those yet to get any ring.. get those can made adjustment in the future else u regret.. ( or u migh wanna buy new one )  cool2.gif
Haha.. still can get a gold for your special anniversary and starts all over from there. biggrin.gif

the adjustment means renewing the wedding ring. With gold (that carries $ that increasing in value), you can change it to a better ring.
I've get valuable advise from my aunty coz she had "renew" her wedding ring for 3x due to size. She said.. diamond doesn't means forever.. only gold will .. coz gold renewable (you melted it and redo 1). Coz our finger size changed doh.gif

And my sister actually divorced, and she throw her white-gold ring bk to her ex-hubby.. if that was a pure gold-ring.. at least sell it and get extra $ to do some stress release shopping. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by cc980024: May 24 2016, 09:23 AM
floflorr
post May 24 2016, 07:50 PM

8 posts

QUOTE(3rdEdition @ May 24 2016, 09:05 AM)
too bad...it was a success.
Congratulations!!! rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
monsteru
post May 25 2016, 08:07 PM

Getting Started
211 posts

I also propose without a ring. Just made a complicated card design and some flowers. Better spend the money elsewhere.
shinchan^^
post May 27 2016, 09:34 AM

K66
All Stars
21,256 posts

QUOTE(3rdEdition @ May 28 2015, 01:39 PM)
Hi i plan to propose without ring and have yet to talk to her bout yet coz seem i'm like cheapskate lol

But i would to know what do you think about a girl after being proposed not having a ring on her finger? share with me your thoughts.

Reasons as to why I don't wish to use a ring for proposal:-
-financial concern as i need save up for wedding band + wedding cost + honeymoon
-i duno what kind she would like, so was thinking maybe let her choose her ring or design own ring at certain budget of coz after the proposal
-i find the significance for proposal shouldn't be solely on the ring but on my serious commitment to the relationship.
-i want use alternatives, not following the traditional way.
u can propose with the wedding band actually

some wedding band does have lil diamond on it

3 Pages < 1 2 3Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0132sec    0.33    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:15 PM