Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Rohingya toddler found at sea dies News

views

Amy09
post May 25 2015, 05:47 PM

Getting Started
279 posts

when they decide to take the risk...and things happen...blame who?
tdzheng
post May 25 2015, 05:49 PM

23 posts

QUOTE(joe_mamak @ May 25 2015, 05:44 PM)
Your post suggests you are xenophobic.  I quote -

"Maybe one day after you let them live here, they will kill your children or descendants." 

Doesn't matter you can fly off somewhere safe.

You probably are not even aware that there are 152,000 refugees in Malaysia until I mentioned it.  And now you are griping over 7,000 malnourished, dying refugees?
Yes, I'm xenophobic, I'm xenophobic because of my patriotism.
I have long aware of rohingyas in Penang, long before this boat news, and the crimes they did. Else I wouldn't be saying this, if it satisfies you, yes I'm xenophobic of troublemakers.

And actually I'm saying this now cuz I don't really care anymore, it's up to others to interpret my thoughts, which I am saying it now.
tdzheng
post May 25 2015, 05:53 PM

23 posts

QUOTE(joe_mamak @ May 25 2015, 05:44 PM)

You probably are not even aware that there are 152,000 refugees in Malaysia until I mentioned it.  And now you are griping over 7,000 malnourished, dying refugees?
I've been to a few countries and see it never ends. I'm for smart ppl to flourish and the dumb and short sighted to die.

Why? Because you should know our earth is only that big, and our space exploration isn't even that advanced yet after 50-60 years to the moon.

I love nature, just to see some species die off without being documented.
TSjoe_mamak
post May 25 2015, 05:59 PM

Casual
363 posts

QUOTE(tdzheng @ May 25 2015, 05:49 PM)
Yes, I'm xenophobic, I'm xenophobic because of my patriotism.
I have long aware of rohingyas in Penang, long before this boat news,  and the crimes they did. Else I wouldn't be saying this, if it satisfies you, yes I'm xenophobic of troublemakers.

And actually I'm saying this now cuz I don't really care anymore, it's up to others to interpret my thoughts, which I am saying it now.
Patriotism? You said if all hell breaks loose, you will fly off and still have a comfortable life.

What crimes did they do? I know there were some of the murders brought on by the inter-ethnic strife back home. Apart from that, has there been many crimes committed by the Rohingyas towards locals? Serious crimes like armed robbery, rape, murder, etc.

No need to admit to anything just to satisfy me. I was just calling a spade a spade.

tdzheng
post May 25 2015, 06:23 PM

23 posts

QUOTE(joe_mamak @ May 25 2015, 05:59 PM)
Patriotism?  You said if all hell breaks loose, you will fly off and still have a comfortable life. 

What crimes did they do?  I know there were some of the murders brought on by the inter-ethnic strife back home.  Apart from that, has there been many crimes committed by the Rohingyas towards locals?  Serious crimes like armed robbery, rape, murder, etc. 

No need to admit to anything just to satisfy me.  I was just calling a spade a spade.
So you expect me to fight with my hand phone on hand?
When hell breaks loose, will you give me a gun? Or will you be afraid I would shoot you instead?
When hell breaks loose means civil war, not an invasion. Oh please read my previous post, or you don't care about that at all?

And my I said I could,
not I would,
But now I think I should,
Because you said I would?

And crime is crime, why won't you ask about the unsolved crimes of rape, snatch, and murder?

Because they were undocumented, you'll never know what they did, because the victim is dead.
feekle
post May 25 2015, 06:24 PM

Bibo ergo sum!
1,922 posts

QUOTE(ALeUNe @ May 25 2015, 11:16 AM)
I heard Turkey want them.

Please ship all Rohingya with Bangladeshis to Turkey.
Yeaps...ship all bangla to turkey...
coyouth
post May 25 2015, 06:26 PM

Casual
452 posts

QUOTE(joe_mamak @ May 25 2015, 11:11 AM)
http://www.thestar.com.my/News/Nation/2015...nd-at-sea-dies/

The Star
May 25, 2015
Rohingya toddler found at sea dies

user posted image
Tragic end: Shahira weighed no more than a six-month-old baby when rescued from sea. An Indonesian doctor is seen here attending to the toddler one day before she died. — AFP

LANGSA (Indonesia): Beneath the swaying banana trees, there is ­nothing but a few plants to mark the resting place of three-year-old Shahira Bibi and the horror of the final weeks of her short life, at sea on a migrant boat.

When the tiny Rohingya girl from Myanmar was finally rescued from the sinking vessel off Indonesia’s western Aceh province, her body was already wracked with spasms and weighed no more than a six-month-old baby.

Some 100 people had already died onboard when clashes broke out between Rohingya and Bangladeshi migrants over the meagre rations of food and water left after weeks adrift.

As the fighting escalated, the boat started to go down – but fishermen spotted the desperate migrants off Aceh just in time, and ferried them to shore on May 15.

Shahira was taken to hospital, but by then she was already desperately ill and there was little the medical team could do to save her.

Her death Wednesday is the latest tragic tale from a migrant crisis that has seen more than 3,500 boat people arrive in Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia in the past two weeks.

“Deep inside my heart, I am very sad,” her mother Mimi said, describing how she has cried constantly since losing her daughter.

Now she is trying to stay strong for her other daughter, four-year-old Asma, who was also on the boat.

“If I look sad, Asma will cry, so I am laughing with her,” said 25-year-old Mimi, who goes by one name.

Like thousands of Muslim Rohingya fleeing persecution in Buddhist Myanmar, the family had been trying to make their way to relatively affluent Malaysia where Mimi’s husband is working.

But a clampdown by Thailand, where many stop before travelling overland to Malaysia, disrupted long-established people-smuggling routes and the boat carrying the family and hundreds of others was abandoned by its crew. — AFP
useless doctor. carrying handbag while attending to the patient. not surprised she died.
TSjoe_mamak
post May 25 2015, 06:27 PM

Casual
363 posts

QUOTE(tdzheng @ May 25 2015, 06:23 PM)
So you expect me to fight with my hand phone on hand?
When hell breaks loose, will you give me a gun? Or will you be afraid I would shoot you instead? 
When hell breaks loose means civil war, not an invasion. Oh please read my previous post, or you don't care about that at all?

And my I said I could,
not I would,
But now I think I should,
Because you said I would?

And crime is crime, why won't you ask about the unsolved crimes of rape, snatch, and murder?

Because they were undocumented, you'll never know what they did, because the victim is dead.
Just pointing out how much patriotism is in you. That's all.

It wasn't about staying on to fight. It was about you just leaving and continuing to have a comfortable life elsewhere.

I say only and now you change from could to should. laugh.gif

I was asking because statistically, I don't think Rohingyas account for that many of the serious criminal cases in Malaysia. Until last year, at least.

But seems you have a different opinion about this; hence your labeling them as troublemakers.
tdzheng
post May 25 2015, 06:37 PM

23 posts

QUOTE(joe_mamak @ May 25 2015, 06:27 PM)
Just pointing out how much patriotism is in you.  That's all.

It wasn't about staying on to fight.  It was about you just leaving and continuing to have a comfortable life elsewhere. 

I say only and now you change from could to should.  laugh.gif 

I was asking because statistically, I don't think Rohingyas account for that many of the serious criminal cases in Malaysia.  Until last year, at least. 

But seems you have a different opinion about this; hence your labeling them as troublemakers.
So ur not into/understand poems and riddles? hmm.gif

Anyway, I can migrate if I want to, lots of country is willing to accept me, maybe when I'm richer? Because Malaysia is a land of traitors? Where the just have left?

My patriotism is not blind, when vultures were beside me. icon_idea.gif

You just learned about rohingyas? My previous post, last paragraph says it all.

Maybe you don't understand?
Example:
-I smuggled into, say, Malaysia.
-I am filled with hate, my people were persecuted, why is the world so cruel?
-I am hungry, no work.. I go rob someone
-that said victim resisted
-in my fury, because he/she did not comply, I stabbed him/her
-I run away
-police couldn't find the culprit
-because they couldn't identify my fingerprints
-that was thrilling, I'll do it again, like what I did to the rakhines.

This post has been edited by tdzheng: May 25 2015, 06:38 PM
SUSneoFluidic
post May 25 2015, 06:40 PM

47 posts

poor but still wan beranak

really duno what ppl think
Cerita Dongeng
post May 25 2015, 07:30 PM

16 posts

The article indicated “her body was already wracked with spasms and weighed no more than a six-month-old baby”. From that it stands to reason her death was attributed by prolonged dehydration. But did the complication occur during the migration journey? The regional rainfall profiles over the landmass for past weeks suggested it's not likely to be the root cause – assuming these profiles encompassed into nearby maritime water over same time period where they took their route.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

These facts suggested the dead toddler was never in good health to endure the journey from start despite the abundant rainfalls for curbing potential dehydration. Every social illness carry a lot of troubles and each with their side of the story.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

This post has been edited by Cerita Dongeng: May 26 2015, 12:41 AM
SUSthis issit!
post May 25 2015, 07:54 PM

Getting Started
64 posts

itulah...orang suruh pancut luar , tak nak.

cibai.
SUSSpecial Agent
post May 25 2015, 07:56 PM

Getting Started
76 posts

dam kesian lar,..
Balaclava
post May 25 2015, 08:08 PM

5-Star Swagger
941 posts

QUOTE(SuperGampang @ May 25 2015, 02:04 PM)
when u read about :-

-When u are poor why do u have children

-When u dont have enough provision why u go to sea.

-ship them to (insert country)

i lost hope in humanity, instead of asking urself what u can do to help another human being people easily dismiss them as if they dont deserve to live.

Do u know the background story of these people. do u say if myanmar declare that they are illegal suddenly they dont have right to have a family?

if they are poor they dont have the right to fight for their survival?

dont u think just maybe their village not effected by the fighting during their parent wedding but just being attack after the baby was conceive. if u have just a little resource either to being slaughter or drift away at sea in hope to be saved. which one do u choose?

talk is easy, the reality is not
what if they drifted away to the sea not so to be safe but to enter to your house and sleep with your sister.
Jasonist
post May 25 2015, 08:13 PM

Oldfag
1,173 posts

kesian... blame their parents for keep fucuking yet dunno how to care of them...

4 Pages « < 2 3 4
Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0134sec    0.37    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:43 PM