Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Pre Wedding Photography

views

TSkeny2020j
post May 25 2015, 10:46 AM, updated 9y ago

Casual
409 posts

Any good suggestion of Bridal House near PJ area with budget around 5k?
princessgalaria
post May 25 2015, 11:45 AM

Enthusiast
763 posts

I thought mostly also below 5k, just depending on which package you wanna take or how many clothes / pose you want in the package.
Xlora85
post May 29 2015, 07:59 PM

0 posts

Most of the bridal shops in ss2 around RM4k+ nearly to 5k! Some even RM5k+ and above. I found they are too expensive to engage with, I don't go wedding fair too. From most of my friends who engaged during the wedding fair,, they are regret as spend more!!! Eg. can't get a nice gown (can't see the gowns collection during the fair), some packages offered on wedding fair seem 'very worth it' but actually not. My friends ended up spent more than the package price!!!

Maybe you can try this wedding studio which's located in ss2 too. I just engaged with their Pre-wed shooting package. It's recommended by my colleague who's engage the shooting with the shop. Overall is ok, service is good, photos of each album shown are different, gown collections are quality and beautiful. I seen the differences of this shop with other bridal shops. Oh ya, no hidden cost too!!!

For those who do not plan to spend much (just like me, hehehe), especially adding poses (this really burning a lots of money once adding the poses), can look for Ansonchoi Photography. Can check out their FB page with the same name. If you like their shooting styles, can visit them straight! smile.gif

The package is at reasonable price!!!
zero_cool81
post Jun 1 2015, 05:50 PM

32 posts

try lasposa in ss2 http://www.lasposa.com.my/index.aspx
happychai
post Jun 9 2015, 09:33 AM

Regular
1,867 posts

you may want to consider freelancer (If you are looking for different style, most bridal shop are the same)
the only thing is you will need to prepare your own gown

If you are interested to take the photo @HK or Paris
please refer below link smile.gif

https://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopi...&#entry74812317

This post has been edited by happychai: Jun 9 2015, 12:08 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0114sec    0.46    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:41 PM