TESCO Online Groceries Shopping, Comments and Feedbacks

views

ChiaW3n
post May 25 2015, 10:33 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,575 posts

QUOTE(kslian @ May 19 2015, 04:09 PM)
tried it the other day.

Ordered at 11pm, asked for next day delivery between 8pm-10pm. Driver came 8pm on the dot.

Purchased RM230 worth, use the current promo of RM30 coupon, so balance is RM200. Then on the system they will charge RM3 for delivery. But upon delivery next day, they took it out as driver said RM200 is free delivery. Pay upon delivery. You can actually reject goods if you deem fit and you only pay according to the actual purchased items. Driver will connect a credit card device to his mobile and you basically pay using CC via his mobile.

Only thing that I didnt really like is that they will give you all your goods in plastic bags, regardless big or small items. I ordered lots of 100plus, and they basically packed 4 bottles in one tesco bag. And you know how lousy the plastic bag quality of tesco is crap. So in the end, I end up with a few plastic bags with 4 holes in it.
is the promo still available? i dont have to carry the groceries myself all the way go up the fifth floor. *ayam poor stay at 5th floor low cost flat, no lift facility.
ChiaW3n
post May 25 2015, 12:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,575 posts

QUOTE(kslian @ May 25 2015, 12:14 PM)
I think they have a different promo now. Log in and check.

I don't know if they deliver up 5 flights of stairs though...
okay thanks.

i just placed my order thou tongue.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0123sec    0.44    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:27 AM