Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> TESCO Online Groceries Shopping, Comments and Feedbacks

views

K.I.T.T
post May 20 2015, 12:39 PM

Casual
Group: Junior Member

QUOTE(shin_daria @ May 20 2015, 10:48 AM)
they came in from refrigrated truck so fresh i guess.
use ur maybank card can lah...it functions like a debit card anyway.
yeah, i wish they can use maybank2u too. even fastfood delivery ady can pay online, why can't tesco?
maybank2u 24hours kena monitoring payment masuk
sailou
post May 20 2015, 02:34 PM

On my way
Group: Senior Member

Tried few times. The service was excellent!

But the downside is most the promotional item is out of stock.

End up bringing some other brand for replacement.

You can reject anything you don't want though but at some moment when you really need that item badly, you will have to accept it.
GymBoi
post May 20 2015, 09:20 PM

Enthusiast

QUOTE(GoldenHorn @ May 20 2015, 08:44 AM)
vege quite okay, but meat stuff or fishes or jiken, biasa la sometimes not so gooding..
QUOTE(shin_daria @ May 20 2015, 10:48 AM)
they came in from refrigrated truck so fresh i guess.
use ur maybank card can lah...it functions like a debit card anyway.
yeah, i wish they can use maybank2u too. even fastfood delivery ady can pay online, why can't tesco?
Thanks for reply .. I guess I'll try one day and give feedback here after that .. if really fresh then can get more cash back from CC also ... lagi best .... buy from pasar cannot use CC lol
lengzhai
post May 20 2015, 10:56 PM

Getting Started

Good Review. Thumbs UP!
TS cringe
post May 20 2015, 11:00 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(GymBoi @ May 20 2015, 09:20 PM)
Thanks for reply .. I guess I'll try one day and give feedback here after that .. if really fresh then can get more cash back from CC also ... lagi best .... buy from pasar cannot use CC lol
I think if u wanna buy meat, fish, i think it's better u buy at Pasar. I went to Tesco Setia Alam, their fish and meats looks awful.

rjb123
post May 21 2015, 12:54 AM

Regular

Pay by card at the door because most of the time there's some substituted items etc so the amount will vary.

Used Presto last time and paid in advance, bit of a pain to get the difference credited etc.
nigelhanzo
post May 21 2015, 05:51 PM

Getting Started

Its one of the best ideas by far.. you can order 20 items , and reject them all on arrival if its damaged or not up to your standard. If any of the products are out of stock, they would bring along alternatives. Best of all, the accept card payments..

My only problem by far is the delivery guy.. Some of them would rush/push you to sign and pay.I know that they have many deliveries to do , but i need time to check the items individually.

I would recommend everyone to try it at least once.
rjb123
post May 23 2015, 01:25 AM

Regular

QUOTE(nigelhanzo @ May 21 2015, 05:51 PM)
Its one of the best ideas by far.. you can order 20 items , and reject them all on arrival if its damaged or not up to your standard. If any of the products are out of stock, they would bring along alternatives. Best of all, the accept card payments..

My only problem by far is the delivery guy.. Some of them would rush/push you to sign and pay.I know that they have many deliveries to do , but i need time to check the items individually.

You check each item that arrives 1 by 1, or only the substituted ones?

No wonder the driver gets annoyed if it's the former tongue.gif
nigelhanzo
post May 23 2015, 08:46 AM

Getting Started

QUOTE(rjb123 @ May 23 2015, 01:25 AM)
You check each item that arrives 1 by 1, or only the substituted ones?

No wonder the driver gets annoyed if it's the former tongue.gif
Haha.. both =X ...
dwijadas
post May 23 2015, 08:52 AM

Enthusiast

using them for almost an year or more .. never buy meat stuffs ..cant be happy enough ..
Fall guy
post May 23 2015, 08:38 PM

Getting Started

Very good if you buy mineral water. No need to go Tesco buy water anymore.
Only downside is that they pack all the waters in plastic bag, which is really weird.
If they see users buy 24, they should just ship a box.
ChiaW3n
post May 25 2015, 10:33 AM

Casual

QUOTE(kslian @ May 19 2015, 04:09 PM)
tried it the other day.

Ordered at 11pm, asked for next day delivery between 8pm-10pm. Driver came 8pm on the dot.

Purchased RM230 worth, use the current promo of RM30 coupon, so balance is RM200. Then on the system they will charge RM3 for delivery. But upon delivery next day, they took it out as driver said RM200 is free delivery. Pay upon delivery. You can actually reject goods if you deem fit and you only pay according to the actual purchased items. Driver will connect a credit card device to his mobile and you basically pay using CC via his mobile.

Only thing that I didnt really like is that they will give you all your goods in plastic bags, regardless big or small items. I ordered lots of 100plus, and they basically packed 4 bottles in one tesco bag. And you know how lousy the plastic bag quality of tesco is crap. So in the end, I end up with a few plastic bags with 4 holes in it.
is the promo still available? i dont have to carry the groceries myself all the way go up the fifth floor. *ayam poor stay at 5th floor low cost flat, no lift facility.
kslian
post May 25 2015, 12:14 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(ChiaW3n @ May 25 2015, 10:33 AM)
is the promo still available? i dont have to carry the groceries myself all the way go up the fifth floor. *ayam poor stay at 5th floor low cost flat, no lift facility.
I think they have a different promo now. Log in and check.

I don't know if they deliver up 5 flights of stairs though...
ChiaW3n
post May 25 2015, 12:27 PM

Casual

QUOTE(kslian @ May 25 2015, 12:14 PM)
I think they have a different promo now. Log in and check.

I don't know if they deliver up 5 flights of stairs though...
okay thanks.

i just placed my order thou tongue.gif
gladfly
post May 25 2015, 02:38 PM

On my way

Also just a friendly reminder..

if you buy a promo item ..do check the validity date of the promo.

EG - if promo says ends today 25.5.2015, you order today but delivered tomorrow..YOU WILL NOT ENJOICE THE PROMO price..

Jas_bir
post May 15 2016, 08:59 AM

Group: Newbie

Introducing.... Flashcook. All the exact ingredients for delicious healthy meals perfectly portioned for your family at an affordable price! Make the meals you always wanted for your family, now made easy. Register now to learn more at
http://unbouncepages.com/flashcook5/
Jas_bir
post May 15 2016, 09:02 AM

Group: Newbie

Introducing.... Flashcook. All the exact ingredients for delicious healthy meals perfectly portioned for your family at an affordable price! Make the meals you always wanted for your family, now made easy. Register now to learn more at
http://unbouncepages.com/flashcook5/
wodenus
post May 15 2016, 10:42 AM

Tree Octopus

QUOTE(nigelhanzo @ May 21 2015, 05:51 PM)

Even if you reject everything, do you still have to pay for delivery?
MysticShadow
post May 15 2016, 12:28 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(GoldenHorn @ May 20 2015, 08:44 AM)
vege quite okay, but meat stuff or fishes or jiken, biasa la sometimes not so gooding..
For fresh meats, must include in comment if you want certain size or you want them to check the freshness. I've specified few times to check and if not fresh, no need to pack. It gave me the option to reject when they deliver the goods.
MysticShadow
post May 15 2016, 12:34 PM

Getting Started

QUOTE(wodenus @ May 15 2016, 10:42 AM)
Even if you reject everything, do you still have to pay for delivery?
In this circumstance, you gonna annoy the driver too. He so susah carry your stuff.

3 Pages < 1 2 3 >Top

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0736sec    1.70    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 26th April 2019 - 08:43 PM