Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

iPhone 5s Korean Clone, (bought from Malaysian seller)

views

TSrinko123
post May 18 2015, 04:35 PM, updated 9y ago

9 posts

Hi,

I'm having some problems with my iPhone 5s Korean clone set, I hope someone could help, I'm suppose to have warranty but the seller ran away.

The screen keeps flickering, I tried to reset my phone a couple of times and set the auto brightness but it didn't work. I sent it to repair but they couldn't break it open. Please help.

Anyone know any repair shops in Malaysia that can help fix it?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Caroline
shaniandras2787
post May 19 2015, 03:03 PM

drugged coordinator
2,183 posts

QUOTE(rinko123 @ May 18 2015, 04:35 PM)
Hi,

I'm having some problems with my iPhone 5s Korean clone set, I hope someone could help, I'm suppose to have warranty but the seller ran away.

The screen keeps flickering, I tried to reset my phone a couple of times and set the auto brightness but it didn't work. I sent it to repair but they couldn't break it open. Please help.

Anyone know any repair shops in Malaysia that can help fix it?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Caroline
what do you mean by "flickering", flickers like those old television set?

what warranty you are referring to? did you bought it from a kiosk or any individual?

what you mean repair shop cannot "break open" the iPhone? if they are in the business of repairing iPhone, dissembling an iPhone would be the least of their concern.

lastly, you sure you bought an "iPhone" and not some "jPhone" or "aPhone".
dino89
post May 19 2015, 03:15 PM

Dino89 Trading
4,943 posts

QUOTE(shaniandras2787 @ May 19 2015, 03:03 PM)
what do you mean by "flickering", flickers like those old television set?

what warranty you are referring to? did you bought it from a kiosk or any individual?

what you mean repair shop cannot "break open" the iPhone? if they are in the business of repairing iPhone, dissembling an iPhone would be the least of their concern.

lastly, you sure you bought an "iPhone" and not some "jPhone" or "aPhone".
TS already mentioned, "iPhone Korea Clone set" sweat.gif
Naturally seller also will run away when want to claim warranty, as I dont think there is any warranty in the first place
shaniandras2787
post May 19 2015, 03:37 PM

drugged coordinator
2,183 posts

QUOTE(dino89 @ May 19 2015, 03:15 PM)
TS already mentioned, "iPhone Korea Clone set" sweat.gif
Naturally seller also will run away when want to claim warranty, as I dont think there is any warranty in the first place
:haha: if by "clone set", we interpret it as something similar to iPhone but not an iPhone then this thread is a waste of time because no one would be bothered fixing it.

I was under the impression that "clone set" is a genuine iPhone but from somewhere else (recond or something).

i hope TS didn't spent a fortune in buying it.
SUSCherryx
post May 19 2015, 07:18 PM

Casual
440 posts

QUOTE(shaniandras2787 @ May 19 2015, 03:37 PM)
:haha: if by "clone set", we interpret it as something similar to iPhone but not an iPhone then this thread is a waste of time because no one would be bothered fixing it.

I was under the impression that "clone set" is a genuine iPhone but from somewhere else (recond or something).

i hope TS didn't spent a fortune in buying it.
I cost rm500 or something if I remember correctly
shaniandras2787
post May 19 2015, 09:42 PM

drugged coordinator
2,183 posts

QUOTE(Cherryx @ May 19 2015, 07:18 PM)
I cost rm500 or something if I remember correctly
I see. i'd stop wasting time getting that "cloned iPhone" fixed because I'm not sure if spare parts are available for it and the costs may not necessarily be justified.

Just turn it into a paper weight and take it as a lesson not to buy "clone" or imitation models.

I'd stop pursuing on this matter. Spent an additional RM449 and get a Redmi 2.

This post has been edited by shaniandras2787: May 19 2015, 09:42 PM
majorina
post May 25 2015, 11:29 PM

9 posts

not worth repairing imo.. just change to used iphone 5 or 4s
shadow_walker
post May 28 2015, 10:34 AM

Regular
1,280 posts

dump that phone instead of wasting more money on it...buy used but ori iphone5 bro...4s oso very cheap nowadays. cheaper u go for ip4 oso still okay but dont expect performance like current ip lar
ckeong89
post May 28 2015, 05:16 PM

Enthusiast
779 posts

anyway u can try at lowyat plaza or pertama complex. but i dont think there is any spare part available for the phone.

as advised by forumers, get a used ori iphone if with tight budget, as long as the phone is genuine. at least when the phone out of warranty, spare part r still available in the market.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0155sec    0.36    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:05 PM