Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Swift free training., For Free!!

views

TSalexa
post May 11 2015, 11:51 PM, updated 9y ago

Big Boss
1,456 posts

Looking for Universities or Colleges to Train iOS SWIFT 5 days full courses for FREE. Macbooks will be provided during training. Only 20 Seats per University. NO strings attached. We will train for FREE ONLY.

Requirements:
Participants must be Malaysian 18 and above (Student or Staff). Local Universities eligible only (All over Malaysia, including Sabah & Sarawak)

Training Dates: Will be decide by each University. This training program ends Dec 2015.

Location: Your Universiti or College. Just provide us a room and if you can provide meals that would be great!

What Participants will Learn in 5 days

Swift Language programming Foundation
Creating iOS apps Foundation
UI/UX programming
Wire framing for an iOS app
IOS Database programming
IOS Sensors programming
Apple Watch Programming using REAL Device
How to port to Apple App Store
Be the First to Train and Develop for Apple Watch in Malaysia!!!

Please contact caspian training@caspian.my
hamuza1809
post May 22 2015, 11:32 AM

Getting Started
66 posts

Hi, I'm a student from UiTM Pasir Gudang, Johor. Would love to have interesting courses at our university. Are you not charging anything? Maybe we could provide you with some tokens (for transportation and meals) and accommodation at a local home-stay if you're okay with that.

I'll have to check things out with my faculty and club first smile.gif Do PM me the details!!

This post has been edited by hamuza1809: May 22 2015, 11:34 AM
krip
post May 22 2015, 04:27 PM

Getting Started
65 posts

QUOTE(hamuza1809 @ May 22 2015, 11:32 AM)
Hi, I'm a student from UiTM Pasir Gudang, Johor. Would love to have interesting courses at our university. Are you not charging anything? Maybe we could provide you with some tokens (for transportation and meals) and accommodation at a local home-stay if you're okay with that.

I'll have to check things out with my faculty and club first smile.gif Do PM me the details!!
contact training@caspian.my

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0116sec    0.26    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:55 AM