Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

designer looking for coder to make apps

views

TScoma_fender
post Apr 23 2015, 07:53 PM, updated 9y ago

18 posts

Hi all, anyone intrested doing a mobile games apps for side project beside free times? There is no time limited on the project, wanna find a programmer doing together.. Btw I am a designer.
WutDePhuc
post Apr 24 2015, 08:30 AM

21 posts

What genre of mobile game apps you plan to do?
TScoma_fender
post Apr 24 2015, 01:51 PM

18 posts

as long as 2d graphic or illus..sports or arcade games
narf03
post Apr 24 2015, 11:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,545 posts

Im a coder, recently im learning how to do game, im looking for a good designer too. Ive done 2 lousy apps on google play. pm me your contact, lets chat on whatsapp.
TScoma_fender
post Apr 25 2015, 02:25 PM

18 posts

QUOTE(narf03 @ Apr 24 2015, 11:11 PM)
Im a coder, recently im learning how to do game, im looking for a good designer too. Ive done 2 lousy apps on google play. pm me your contact, lets chat on whatsapp.
ya sure...glad to hear from you.
wangwangi
post Apr 25 2015, 03:03 PM

Enthusiast
870 posts

QUOTE(coma_fender @ Apr 23 2015, 07:53 PM)
Hi all, anyone intrested doing a mobile games apps for side project beside free times? There is no time limited on the project, wanna find a programmer doing together.. Btw I am a designer.
R u on OS X Mac machine? So I can build an app/games to App Store with ur Apple machine using Xcode.
narf03
post Apr 25 2015, 03:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,545 posts

QUOTE(wangwangi @ Apr 25 2015, 03:03 PM)
R u on OS X Mac machine? So I can build an app/games to App Store with ur Apple machine using Xcode.
Im using unity. Its multi-platform, technically write once and compile to most platform.

http://unity3d.com/unity/multiplatform
wangwangi
post Apr 25 2015, 04:17 PM

Enthusiast
870 posts

QUOTE(narf03 @ Apr 25 2015, 03:06 PM)
Im using unity. Its multi-platform, technically write once and compile to most platform.

http://unity3d.com/unity/multiplatform
R u using pro edition? Personal edition is for play play test water only. That's why I hv to go with Gideros Mobile/Corona, then generate Android and iOS project files. Afterward I use Android Studio to sign and build a APK file. So I must find someone who has OS X Mac machine to build the iOS project files.

Do u have any idea where can I find cloud build for Gideros Mobile/Corona for free? Like the one offered by Monaca Cloud, PhoneGap Cloud(for HTML5 hybrid apps)?
narf03
post Apr 25 2015, 04:32 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,545 posts

QUOTE(wangwangi @ Apr 25 2015, 04:17 PM)
R u using pro edition? Personal edition is for play play test water only. That's why I hv to go with Gideros Mobile/Corona, then generate Android and iOS project files. Afterward I use Android Studio to sign and build a APK file. So I must find someone who has OS X Mac machine to build the iOS project files.

Do u have any idea where can I find cloud build for Gideros Mobile/Corona for free? Like the one offered by Monaca Cloud, PhoneGap Cloud(for HTML5 hybrid apps)?
Nope I only know unity. The rest I only spend some time read about them b4 I picked unity. And your information about unity is outdated. Now even free version can do what a paid version can do except splash screen.
terrence0488
post Apr 26 2015, 12:20 PM

Getting Started
245 posts

QUOTE(coma_fender @ Apr 23 2015, 08:53 PM)
I have experienced this kind of side-project before. My suggestion is to manage the project properly even if you are just doing it for fun/hobby.
The best is (in my opinion):
Create a public repo on Github, and manage it the Agile way.
Create a product backlog > plan your sprint > distribute to your team member > all member fork the project and lets the fun START!! Coding!!!
Since you started out this project, you be the product owner to oversees it.

The reason is that even you are just doing it for fun, things need to have a process so that it can be accomplish in a proper way.
And since it is for the sake of learning, why not at the same time learn how to manage a project too?

Just my 2cent laugh.gif

GoodLuck in your project... Geek Out!! thumbup.gif
alexa
post Apr 27 2015, 03:24 PM

Big Boss
1,456 posts

QUOTE(coma_fender @ Apr 23 2015, 07:53 PM)
Don't hesitate to contact me.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0135sec    0.45    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:34 PM