Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> MyKad Application, Need to capture data, how?

views

razinq
post Nov 3 2006, 04:44 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(xenon @ Oct 24 2006, 10:25 PM)
Ok. I don't have time to complete my original MyKad reader program. Having difficulties with the dreaded user interface hell. So tonight I work on a quick-and-dirty console application in C. You need to use a hex editor to look at the output dump file. But, the basic information like name, IC no., are printed in the console too.

Not responsible if got damage  blush.gif
Fail? Success? report here.
Xenon ... good laa you ... ive download your program and it works with my rm50 reader rclxms.gif Thanks alot ...
razinq
post Nov 3 2006, 04:46 PM

4 posts

QUOTE(xenon @ Oct 24 2006, 10:25 PM)
Ok. I don't have time to complete my original MyKad reader program. Having difficulties with the dreaded user interface hell. So tonight I work on a quick-and-dirty console application in C. You need to use a hex editor to look at the output dump file. But, the basic information like name, IC no., are printed in the console too.

Not responsible if got damage  blush.gif
Fail? Success? report here.
Xenon ... good laa you ... ive download your program and it works with my rm50 reader rclxms.gif Thanks alot ...
razinq
post Nov 3 2006, 04:49 PM

4 posts

Xenon
Ive download ur program, and it work with my rm50 reader rclxms.gif ... thanks buddy ...
razinq
post Apr 2 2009, 11:14 AM

4 posts

yeah ... xenon rock.
From his scdump file, now im producing the java applet to read mykad from the web.
No need activeX. all platform can read with this applet.

notworthy.gif notworthy.gif notworthy.gif

This post has been edited by razinq: Apr 2 2009, 11:14 AM

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0764sec    2.14    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th August 2019 - 10:46 AM