Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Standard ] · Linear+

> MyKad Application, Need to capture data, how?

views

narf03
post Oct 19 2006, 07:14 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,026 posts

u just need reader or also the SDK ? the reader is cheap, but the SDK is expensive. There are few types of SDK as I know, the one which reads JPN data only or JPJ data also, cost like RM1K and RM1.5K.

I m not selling but used them b4 and still using now. The SDK is licensed to my company and it is private property, u need to purchase yourself. If not forgotten I did start a post b4 in CodeMaster long time ago about MyKad, try search and see if u can still found it.
narf03
post Oct 21 2006, 02:16 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,026 posts

QUOTE(ming1 @ Oct 20 2006, 06:16 PM)
is there any software to read mykad data?cause i have smart card reader for my pc but doesn;t have the softtware for it.
Do you think ppl design the MyKad reader for fun ?
Yes there are, but I bet your reader cant be supported.

This post has been edited by narf03: Oct 21 2006, 02:17 AM
narf03
post Oct 23 2006, 04:20 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,026 posts

Cause the MyKad SDK has to work with the reader that it comes with. Its something like hardware come with driver, just little different, the SDK has been hardcoded to look for that particular type of reader. I think its for security purpose or avoid their SDK being widely distributed(they make no money).
narf03
post Jan 31 2012, 02:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,026 posts

Wah, can u ppl check the DOB of this thread ? its 6 years old, please let it RIP and I am suggesting to staff to AUTOCLOSE all threads which is like 2 years old+, can see, can read, cant post, and when ppl want to ask something, they are suppose to start a new 1 and put a link to point back old thread, it is very annoying to start reading something so damn old again(yeah, for me, its again).

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0186sec    0.57    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 14th August 2020 - 01:13 PM