Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

[ Standard ] · Linear+

> MyKad Application, Need to capture data, how?

views

boom_bread
post Jul 25 2011, 09:57 AM

Casual
438 posts

QUOTE(eone @ Jul 25 2011, 09:36 AM)
hi guys, currently I'm looking for the Biomatrix smartcard/mykad reader, anyone know how to get/buy it?
Hi, as far as i know, there are 2 local companies that provide smartcard reader here, IRIS and Yasmin Teknologi. U will be provided with the SDK to read information from the card as well.

If u don't buy from them, there's other smart card reader in the market as well. Not sure about specific brand though, but its pretty sure u will need card datasheet for mykad (that is if u want to read from mykad) to know which information contains in specific address.

But if the SDK / sample application bundled already with the reader, then it will be a lot easier for u. nod.gif
boom_bread
post Jul 27 2011, 09:51 AM

Casual
438 posts

Hi, sorry for the late reply.

I guess you know already how to contact IRIS side is it? It's www.iris.com.my. For Yasmin Teknologi, you can go to their website, www.yasmin.com.my. There's supposed to have contact page if I am not mistaken.

After that, maybe you can email or for fast response, directly call their sales manager / marketing. Good luck wink.gif
boom_bread
post Jul 27 2011, 10:54 AM

Casual
438 posts

Well, have you seen feature of that device itself? Because they have several devices for the user. So, maybe you can ask for their quotation on simplest device which would only cater for your requirement.

Is it the same device you are referring on outside which priced usd50? MYR 5k is a bit high I guess, but like mentioned before, maybe they quote on high spec device? Try get the same device quotation from Yasmin Teknologi or any other biometric vendors.

My advice is, check whether device u ask for the quotation meets your requirement or not. biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by boom_bread: Jul 27 2011, 10:55 AM
boom_bread
post Jul 27 2011, 02:08 PM

Casual
438 posts

Well, that happened when client attempt to buy small capacity of their product. I mean, they should treat all clients the same.

Maybe u could try call them directly or resend the email.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0172sec    0.79    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 14th August 2020 - 01:00 PM