Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> -, -

views
     
Haters_Gonna_H8
post Apr 22 2015, 11:17 PM

:hehe:
*******
Senior Member
2,629 posts

Joined: Aug 2012


40% market share only. the remaining 60% can still absorb the supply. haih. bijan. failed in leading msia. failed in negotiating.
Haters_Gonna_H8
post Apr 22 2015, 11:20 PM

:hehe:
*******
Senior Member
2,629 posts

Joined: Aug 2012


QUOTE(chisel_bloke @ Apr 22 2015, 11:00 PM)
Hail robert kuok! A true story of a poor chinese malaysian bekambing A multi billionaire.

I respect you robert kuok!
*
lol. typical 2" reply. if you knew the story, he also started his empire using cronies in malaysia.
Haters_Gonna_H8
post Apr 22 2015, 11:26 PM

:hehe:
*******
Senior Member
2,629 posts

Joined: Aug 2012


QUOTE(chisel_bloke @ Apr 22 2015, 11:23 PM)
Riry ah? Pot calling the kettle black. You sure you not the real 2 ' ?  lol:

So what's wrong if he got some help while going up? The others also benefited what?

Idiot 2 ' want to memandai. So hai
*
lol typical 2" just know the tip of the ice sudah mau talk cock. ended up back fired, resorted to nonsense talk to cover malu.

try harder noob whistling.gif
Haters_Gonna_H8
post Apr 22 2015, 11:31 PM

:hehe:
*******
Senior Member
2,629 posts

Joined: Aug 2012


QUOTE(psycho1 @ Apr 22 2015, 11:26 PM)
Durian to replace palm oil as malaysia main exports
*
durian supply to china are currently monopolized by thailand suppliers. they sort of secured their market by some understanding with china officials.

malaysia durians can only be exported to china in frozen forms. if you have some ways to counter this. pm me. its a billion figure market. but hard to penetrate unless you can break the 关系 between the thailand suppliers and the china officials.

This post has been edited by Haters_Gonna_H8: Apr 22 2015, 11:35 PM
Haters_Gonna_H8
post Apr 22 2015, 11:32 PM

:hehe:
*******
Senior Member
2,629 posts

Joined: Aug 2012


QUOTE(chisel_bloke @ Apr 22 2015, 11:31 PM)
Kecian you the true nerdy 2 ". With your tech signature  laugh.gif

What nonsense tok 2 "? Go back to your boring life la so hai.
*
lol. keep it up 2" no substance all shout haha
Haters_Gonna_H8
post Apr 22 2015, 11:53 PM

:hehe:
*******
Senior Member
2,629 posts

Joined: Aug 2012


QUOTE(chisel_bloke @ Apr 22 2015, 11:38 PM)
Don't bite the hand that feeds you ah beng 2 ".

Substance?? Just picked up that word izzit so hai  laugh.gif

Wait, u learn ur england in /k right? Knn
*
sorry to disappoint you. pretty sure i learnt my english through proper education. and ah beng? sorry to burst your bubble again. i'm a malay.

on the contrary, its you who display the ah beng nature. the excessive use of the term sohai based on your posts pretty much closed my case.

goodnight and learn more. you're too young to even have a proper discussion with.
Haters_Gonna_H8
post Apr 22 2015, 11:56 PM

:hehe:
*******
Senior Member
2,629 posts

Joined: Aug 2012


QUOTE(ohman @ Apr 22 2015, 11:36 PM)
So he is malaysia croni. Also china croni.

How come he can becum croni but many people here cannot. hmm.gif
*
he was pretty much wealthy.
money attracts power, and the cycle repeated itself.
Haters_Gonna_H8
post Apr 23 2015, 12:06 AM

:hehe:
*******
Senior Member
2,629 posts

Joined: Aug 2012


QUOTE(chisel_bloke @ Apr 22 2015, 11:59 PM)
Still a cespool in my opinion  rclxms.gif
*
opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance ~ plato

your's: crystal clear ignorance

Bump Topic Add ReplyOptions New Topic
 

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0214sec    1.22    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st October 2021 - 12:06 PM