-deleted-

This post has been edited by nyunyu: May 11 2015, 08:47 AM
leithwalk
post May 12 2015, 06:56 PM

Getting Started
135 posts

QUOTE(nyunyu @ Apr 20 2015, 01:28 AM)
Hi guys,

I know this topic might have been asked many times. Just wondering if anyone could give me an idea where to find supplier to start a business? Where do you normally start? I'm interested to sell something tangible via online and physical store, it's the stock and supplier which I'm not really sure where to get. Simply walk and ask shop?

Thank you.
Wow I suggest u become a consumer 1st n learn n observe the trade before u jumped into it.
TSnyunyu
post May 13 2015, 01:51 PM

His Royal Highness
1,388 posts

QUOTE(leithwalk @ May 12 2015, 06:56 PM)
Wow I suggest u become a consumer 1st n learn n observe the trade before u jumped into it.
Thank you, I've sit back and observed enough I think, it's time to act now I guess. Been selling online for a number of years now but always got my supplies from china. I'm just curious if I would do better finding local supplier.

May I know as of why would you recommend me to keep observing? Would loved to hear you sharing your experience if you don't mind.

This post has been edited by nyunyu: May 13 2015, 01:52 PM
leithwalk
post May 13 2015, 04:03 PM

Getting Started
135 posts

QUOTE(nyunyu @ May 13 2015, 01:51 PM)
Thank you, I've sit back and observed enough I think, it's time to act now I guess. Been selling online for a number of years now but always got my supplies from china. I'm just curious if I would do better finding local supplier.

May I know as of why would you recommend me to keep observing? Would loved to hear you sharing your experience if you don't mind.
My meaning "OBSERVE' is to get involve in the business by trading 1st. trading wood pallets. event though slim margins, improve on volume until u hv enough volume to allow your own manufacturing bro.. less risk lor.

I dont mean OBserve as sitting by starbucks and observing pretty girls.. tat is anothet type of observing liao
TSnyunyu
post May 13 2015, 07:29 PM

His Royal Highness
1,388 posts

QUOTE(leithwalk @ May 13 2015, 04:03 PM)
My meaning "OBSERVE' is to get involve in the business by trading 1st. trading wood pallets. event though slim margins, improve on volume until u hv enough volume to allow your own manufacturing bro.. less risk lor.

I dont mean OBserve as sitting by starbucks and observing pretty girls.. tat is anothet type of observing liao
Oh, that kind of observe..haha..doing it right now. Started trading small.
SUScute_miao
post Jun 22 2015, 09:06 AM

Look at MY STARS!!!!!!!!!
1,438 posts

QUOTE(nyunyu @ Apr 20 2015, 01:28 AM)
Hi guys,

I know this topic might have been asked many times. Just wondering if anyone could give me an idea where to find supplier to start a business? Where do you normally start? I'm interested to sell something tangible via online and physical store, it's the stock and supplier which I'm not really sure where to get. Simply walk and ask shop?

Thank you.
If looking for plant supplier, pm me
MNE^^
post Jun 25 2015, 02:43 PM

14 posts

Hi..

If you are looking for lubricant oil supplier, you may PM me.
Low cost with high margin.
Working hour under own time management.
unkele
post Jun 26 2015, 01:53 PM

8 posts

Im looking for a distributor/agent for our product. Pm me if you're interested.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0124sec    0.30    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:22 AM