Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> NIDOZ RESIDENCES | RESIDENSI D'NURI [OT], The Colours of Freedom is Nestled Here Investment

views

Zwean
post Dec 19 2019, 11:28 AM

Regular
1,269 posts

QUOTE(v88 @ Dec 2 2019, 06:50 PM)
very high density, really don't know how to cope with the traffic.
There ah... now traffic already very congested after Kampung Malaysia road opened.

Parking is already scarce as it is as the other condos there have 1 car park mostly, so after the rumawip units complete. I foresee another 500 cars flooding the streets for parking (conservatively) assuming 2 cars per house.

I know of some condo dwelling households have up to 5 cars!

Good luck everyone. Hopefully those completed YTL shoplots open up their car park for season car park.
Zwean
post Dec 20 2019, 01:19 AM

Regular
1,269 posts

QUOTE(jason_spyboy @ Dec 19 2019, 05:25 PM)
Nidoz got 2 entrances. One at the back to enter Sg Besi Highway.
Very nice, easy for parents to send their kids to primary school.
Zwean
post Dec 23 2019, 11:28 AM

Regular
1,269 posts

QUOTE(chicaman @ Dec 23 2019, 10:24 AM)
Each house has 2 carpark, some has 3 carpark, so only if the house got more than 3 car then will park road side, even that also contribution from D'Nuri, not Nidoz
Yes I was referring to D’Nuri.

Nidoz 4 room units, not uncommon for condos of that size to have more than 2 cars when the families grow.
Zwean
post Dec 24 2019, 12:06 AM

Regular
1,269 posts

QUOTE(Boomwick @ Dec 23 2019, 01:16 PM)
Desa petaling is once a good place.. but now is becoming a joke of jams.

Cars are parking on roadside turning 2 lane to 1 lane, and the kampung malaysia road adding more traffic inside..

Dbkl shud tow away all the car parking at roadside.. especially those bus, travel bus, sometimes even 30ft trailer also parking there at the junction..
The new road in Kampung Malaysia is the cause of the traffic.

In future, I foresee cars will be parked fully even at the business park at night with the influx of D'Nuri owners.

In sufficient car park is really a headache, if only we can move toward a carless society.

Meantime.. here are some pictures for owners.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
Zwean
post Jun 21 2020, 03:04 PM

Regular
1,269 posts

QUOTE(forever1979 @ Jun 20 2020, 10:32 AM)
this area and this product is not suppose to target rental market

i guess mostly are own stay
Yes, a lot of Desa Petaling folks are upgrading.
Zwean
post Jul 18 2020, 07:44 AM

Regular
1,269 posts

QUOTE(heavensea @ Jul 18 2020, 07:33 AM)
Private or wip unit? It looks very decent!
Nidoz
Zwean
post Jul 18 2020, 10:07 AM

Regular
1,269 posts

QUOTE(Piekzz @ Jul 18 2020, 09:07 AM)
Nidoz got normal unit & rumah wip also.
Rumahwip is called Dnuri
Zwean
post Jul 22 2020, 06:12 PM

Regular
1,269 posts

QUOTE(v88 @ Jul 22 2020, 05:57 PM)
again i wanna see how people stuck in the yellow box at the junction towards the traffic light direction in the morning when go to work.
.....haiz... Road side carpark will become worse.

This post has been edited by Zwean: Jul 22 2020, 06:13 PM
Zwean
post Jul 24 2020, 02:36 PM

Regular
1,269 posts

QUOTE(LunazHo73 @ Jul 24 2020, 01:17 PM)
Hi all,

Any fellow Nidoz owner here looking to convert the unit for Airbnb?

Me and my friends bought few units back in 2017, hoping to convert the unit to Airbnb due to it's proximity to Bandar Malaysia.

But unfortunately, many of the Owners in Telegram group and Facebook Group seems to be anti Airbnb despite that there no legal basis that outlaw Airbnb.

If you are owner of Nidoz looking to setup Airbnb, feel free to PM. I got another 7 owners with me here. We can discuss about renovation, marketing and operation strategy. It will be easier to manage a few units than going alone.

Nidoz owner, please don't be offended. We will ensure all our operations will not affect you as well as other owners. Afterall, we are all owner of Nidoz ourselves as well.
You best rethink your effort, looks like in AGM owners may actually vote to ban AirBnB on the property if you piss them off and your investments will be for naught.
Zwean
post Jul 24 2020, 02:44 PM

Regular
1,269 posts

QUOTE(chicaman @ Jul 24 2020, 02:38 PM)
Aiyo, why you all spoil the surprise? Let him invest first, then they will find out the surprise later  biggrin.gif
Oops. My bad. Please go ahead, pump more money. No problem one
Zwean
post Jul 25 2020, 12:30 AM

Regular
1,269 posts

QUOTE(Allout20 @ Jul 24 2020, 11:48 PM)
Normally snp got stated airbnb not allowed right?
No, it's usually silent; and if it is stated, it's usually on the Deed of Mutual Understanding.
Zwean
post Jul 25 2020, 09:27 AM

Regular
1,269 posts

QUOTE(LunazHo73 @ Jul 25 2020, 01:48 AM)
Well..

For residential titles, it is not easy for them to ban Airbnb. Legally, it is really in the greyzone for the rest of Malaysia except Sabah where their is a blanket ban on Airbnb in all residential titles.

For starter, they have to call for AGM or EGM to ban Airbnb. There are 4 different types of resolution under SMA 2015. To ban Airbnb will be consider as special resolution. They need give out 21 days notice and need 3/4 (75%) of the votes.  Simple Majority is not enough for special resolution.

If you look at the current Telegram group (about 600++ members - probably there is only say 500 units. Some units have husband and wife joining the group) .Out of this 500 units, 10% are okay with Airbnb based on the recent poll in the chitchat group. The remaining units who are not joining Telegram group are most likely investor, foreigner (quite a few HK and China owners), IQI agents who look at investment return. Will they have required 75%? Hopefully not.

If we look at numbers, assuming that they have to pay 3.5k mortgage. The best way to recap this is probably via Airbnb. Rental can only give you at most 2.5k. If we can rent RM 200 per night, we can probably breakeven with 65% occupancy if we take advantage of synergy in managing all the Airbnb units together ( which is what I am trying to push for).

65% is quite a tall order. My few units in BJ and Sunway average only about 40% recently post MCO. Hopefully we can close up the gap and return back to pre-Covid.

So with the potential financial return and current economic climate, I believe most investor would opt for Airbnb than long term rental.

Even in the case where they can pass the resolution, this is where there is a conflict. By-Laws cannot contradict current existing law or specifically Strata Management Act which stipulate that no bylaws can restrict lease . There is no definition on lease period and hence Airbnb can be qualified as short term lease. This is the greyzone where we can challenge the Management By-Laws that prohibit Airbnb. Well, hopefully we don't have to go down this route.

Again, I hope all Nidoz owners can be rationale. Airbnb is no different when compared to conventional lease agreement. Let's leverage on economic of scale. A few owners have joined us since the earlier post.
You can justify it all you like, but the majority of people that purchased Nidoz bought it for their own stay.

Would you want strangers going in and out of your condo? When it comes to your home there is nothing rational about it. It's entirely emotional.

Do go ahead with your efforts, rest assured that they'll be thwarted.

Perhaps you're better off focusing in AirBnB specific properties such as Arte MK.

Zwean
post Jul 25 2020, 10:27 AM

Regular
1,269 posts

QUOTE(LunazHo73 @ Jul 25 2020, 10:04 AM)
Again, no offense. If think about it, everyone in a stranger in condo environment assessing common facilities. Airbnb with verified identites is far safer than renting to a bunch of Al Madinah University Students or even unknown foreigners.

We safeguard our Airbnb units as well and only rent to decent people. It is not like we are renting to Tom, Dick and Harry. You are better off worrying about desperate owners renting to foreigners and students of Al Madinah

Well we shall see the numbers in AGM then and if you can gather the required 75% votes for special resoultion. We have been through this numerous time in the past and survived in many occassions. Even if it is pass, we will still operate anyway and challege this unlawful bylaw.

There are many owners who are investor as IQI use proximity to Bandar Malaysia as selling point.

No point arguing here. Anyway, Happy VP to Nidoz Owners be it resident or Investor.

For Nidoz Owner who are looking to maximise their return of investment, feel free to reach out. We are getting stronger. #langkahsheraton
..far safer than renting to a bunch of Al Madinah University Students or even unknown foreigners.

..desperate owners renting to foreigners and students of Al Madinah

Even if it is pass, we will still operate anyway and challege this unlawful bylaw.

These statements say a lot this operator. Suggest all owners to stay away. thumbsup.gif

This post has been edited by Zwean: Jul 25 2020, 10:29 AM
Zwean
post Jul 25 2020, 10:36 AM

Regular
1,269 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Jul 25 2020, 10:02 AM)
You can refer to this thread: https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/4680945
Also worthwhile to note that many AirBnB operators have furnishing "packages" that must be taken up by investors.

Earn a bucket from you before anything happens.
Zwean
post Jul 25 2020, 09:42 PM

Regular
1,269 posts

QUOTE(LunazHo73 @ Jul 25 2020, 05:35 PM)
No need to personal attack like this. Just to clarify;

Desperate owners will definitely rent to foreigners and student of Al Madinah. It is probably easier to rent by rooms or per person to students. Say, you rent RM 450 per students or per working adult, and you have 6 individuals in your unit. Easily can fetch RM 2.7k. With current property market, I doubt if we rent as a whole unit, we can fetch even 2.2k (especially with competition from no. of units in Nidoz and DNuri).

On the statement that we will continue operating even management passing by-laws prohibiting Airbnb, this is because we deemed the by-laws invalid in the first place. Bypassing such bylaws contravene the strata management act of any bylaws that prohibiting lease. Airbnb is a form of short term lease. The fact that there is no specific tenure for leasing in SMA, we view any by-laws passed in AGM as unlawful.

We have been mounting this challenge with COB. No one can dispute the fact that Airbnb is a form of short term lease and there is no restriction on lease timeframe in SMA.

At the end of the day, people just have to view this holistically. Airbnb is as safe if not safer when compared to conventional leasing arrangement.
Oh. Don't worry. We are doing renovation on our own. I am running a CIDB G5 Company and do a lot of subcon work. Let me know if you want special offer for reno packages.
Well. I must admit that I regret buying Nidoz. Looking back I Can't remember what I was thinking back then.

Now is just trying to close the gap and minimise the damage.

Got nothing to do with holding power la. It is in DNA of every businessmen to minimize damage and maximize ROI.

No need to personal attack and showoff holding power la. We wont know who actually have a higher net worth anyway.

I probably stop here and wont dwell on this debate any further. Let's move on.

After all, I have gain the traction I required and draw interest of like minded investors. For those who have PM me, sorry for the long wait. We are vetting some of you to make sure none of the non-genuine owners or third party infiltrate into our very own Telegram group. 

My apology if I offended anyone. At the end of the day, it is just a matter of conflict of interest. Everyone have their own views and vested interest.
No personal attack, just quoting what you said.
Zwean
post Jul 28 2020, 05:45 AM

Regular
1,269 posts

QUOTE(Propertylearner @ Jul 28 2020, 02:31 AM)
A failed project . Next to low cost . Nothing commercial in desa petaling nor salak south . Few thousand units , failed failed layout . Really a grade E pasar malam property . Good luck fellow owners .
QUOTE(Propertylearner @ Jul 28 2020, 02:46 AM)
The only project that the rumah wip look more premium then the 4 blocks sandwich . Like it or not . Fact .
眼光的问题。
Zwean
post Jul 28 2020, 03:15 PM

Regular
1,269 posts

QUOTE(Hunakadoo @ Jul 28 2020, 01:59 PM)
family living , why we need commercial ?  doh.gif
QUOTE(pinkdm @ Jul 28 2020, 02:50 PM)
Is just COMPLETED & VP in progress !

Best layout design for family own's stay condo ! No space wasted !
Nidoz is not an investment type product.

It's an own stay development.

Many families in Desa Petaling bought as upgrade.

Very suitable for new and young families, the school is a great convenience.

The conventional measures for investments cannot be applied.

This post has been edited by Zwean: Jul 28 2020, 03:15 PM
Zwean
post Jul 28 2020, 03:36 PM

Regular
1,269 posts

QUOTE(bigman @ Jul 28 2020, 03:29 PM)
Rental will very low..  the number of units so massive!!

if got MRT or LRT within walking distance...will still OK...but the project look isolated from commercial area as well
Yes, that is a given for sure.

Could see it from 1000 miles away. No commercial, no public transport = low AirBnB demand.

For own stay it is one of the best ones in town.

Not sure why some investors invested in Nidoz. Must be because of cashback.

Zwean
post Jul 28 2020, 04:42 PM

Regular
1,269 posts

QUOTE(brobro @ Jul 28 2020, 04:37 PM)
Failed as an investment - YES

For own stay owners, it is ok.

Why you so salty with this project, tho? anybody buying D'Nuri will be happy with the outcome.

As for Nidoz case, good luck to investors.
That's why you got investors regretting their choice and seek to run it as an AirBnB.
Zwean
post Jul 28 2020, 09:37 PM

Regular
1,269 posts

QUOTE(chicaman @ Jul 28 2020, 08:29 PM)
Looking forward
QUOTE(Kate 1988 @ Jul 28 2020, 08:18 PM)
Haha! 20 bangla not enough lah! Make it at least 10 units with 100 banglas, days days go swimming pools take bath.
Make the Exsim projects as bangla heaven, then your CSR report sui sui
Don't need to entertain trolls.

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0192sec    0.44    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:18 PM